Magic Knight Rayearth Fan Fiction ❯ Thoughts of Hate and Love ❯ Umi ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

DISCLAIMER: I don't own MKR, CLAMP does. Am just one crazy fan. And all of these stuff I had written or will write is a product of my imagination and my imagination only....Yada...yada...Don't sue me.

THOUGHTS OF HATE AND LOVE - Umi

By: Heart

There you are in that room again. You have buried yourself through your awful books again. Sometimes I have this urge to drag you out of that awful room. I long to see you…just see you…

What am I talking about? Why would I want to see you for? There's nothing really interesting for me to see…Nothing except maybe your childish exterior, your lavender hair, your eyes…Except maybe the man behind the childish façade…Except maybe the knowledge you have earned from years of existence…Except the way you narrow your eyes when you're angry…or the way you smile, because you do it not so often…or the way you walk, your head held up high with an aura full of pride and confidence around you…or the way you talk, your voice soft yet clear…or the way you…Enough!

I will have to chase that furry creature again…Yes, that's it! In that way, I'll be able to pass by your library. I will shout of course…shout and rave at that fur-ball…because I know that you will have to go out and demand silence from me…I will be able to see you then…I will be able to hear your voice…

Even if you only shout at me…Even if you look at me with disgust and hate…At least I get to see you…At least I get to hear your voice…

Do you really hate me that much? That you have to hide in that room so that you will not have to see me? I know I am the reason why you are constantly there…alone. I am not daft; I know it's because of me…Tell me, do you really hate me that much?

I thought that we got along pretty well the second time we came back here. We didn't argue even once back then…you remember? Remember when the second battle ended? You even thanked me…and you smiled at me.

So now we are back, the third time around…why are you suddenly acting this way? Why do you act as if you hate me so much? Why is it that you get irritated with even just a small thing? Didn't you know I came back because of you? Because I fell in love with you?

I love you! Haven't you notice? Haven't you notice me steal looks at you? Haven't you notice the warmth of my eyes when you catch me staring at you? Haven't you notice the way I try to be with you? Haven't you noticed my sighs? Haven't you noticed all of these?

I am a fool. Of course you haven't. Why should you? You are the great mage of Sefiro! I am just a girl. A young girl from another world. I am nothing compared to you. You cannot love me back. Because to you I am nothing…I do not deserve you.

*~(@)~*

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Umi's point of view this time. I just felt like adding this. Hehehehe. Unrequited love is just soooo good to write about. Hehehehe. Shall I bring them together or wot?