MegaMan NT Warrior (Rockman) Fan Fiction ❯ The Clash of Love ❯ State of Shock ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My First Megaman story so be good to me.
KellyQ

 

 

The Clash of Love

Chapter one: State of Shock

By KellyQ

Chaud looked down at P.E.T.; Protoman. His Nt warrior was far from wining or finishing the job; and where was Megaman? He should've arrived awhile ago. That's when Chaud felt something was wrong-very wrong.

"Protoman, go see if you can find Megaman! I'm going to see I can get a hold of Lan!"

He turned when he saw ambulance going by but didn't think to much of it.


Protoman looked in the most likely spot for Megaman to see him lying on the floor and wounded. Protoman looked around to see about twenty virus' coming toward them. Chaud Nt warrior growled toward Megaman's way. "Get up-we don't have time to take a nap!"

Protoman's voice caused Megaman to smile a little even though he didn't know why. "I'm just a little tired." It was true. Lan's Nt warrior was tired; even though he knew he needed to get up and continue to fight-even though he may not know what will happen to him and his partner.

Megaman slowly and shakily got up and stumbled a little and that's when he noticed that one of the virus' was ready to strike Protoman. Mustering the last of what strength Megaman had, ran up just as the virus ready to strike. Protoman turned and his eyes widened in complete horror as he watched Megaman slowly starting to fade and turn into data.

"Megaman!"

Protoman panicked as Lan's Nt warrior turned his head with worried look on his face. "Lan needs Chaud...he's...hurt...I'm sorry that..." Megaman paused as his expression chained to kindness, "that it couldn't work out between us, Protoman..."

Chaud's NetNavi body was now shaking in total horror-unable to move as he watched Megaman change into data. This was the second time it happened! Protoman fist balled as he turned ready to strike. He was not going to let these virus get away from taking Megaman!


Chaud turned his head when he saw smoke and he can smell it too. This must be something serious, he thought with a frown. Making up his mind, he ran toward the smoke to see that it was a familiar looking car and a Toyota-part of it smashed into each other. Once Chaud got closer he saw one of the paramedics pulling out a body. No...it can't be whom I think it is...his eyes where not tricking him-it was Lan-he was in a car accident.

"Hey kid, you're not suppose to be here!" One of cops said getting Chaud attention whom eyes shifted toward the cop with a cold stair.

He was not going to leave Lan side until he was all right! "What happened?"

"We're-"

"Chaud!" A voice hollered that happened to be Ms. Mari. The silver haired boy turned to see the rest of Lan's friends. Maylu run to the gurney where Lan lay slipping in and out of conscious.

"Lan what happened?"

"You know him?" One of the cops asked.

"Yes. I'm his child hood friend. His name is Lan Hikari!"

Lan slowly opened his eyes and his vision slowly started to become clear. "M-Maylu-?"

The moment Chaud could hear Lan, he was right next to Maylu but the brunette was all ready unconscious. Chaud cursed under his breath, pulled out his P.E.T. "Protoman," he ordered and waited for his NetNavi to appear on the screen, "Protoman, where are you?"

"Maylu," came a voice from her own P.E.T. that happened to be her NetNavi: Roll. Maylu pulled her P.E.T. out to see a flushed NetNavi.

"Roll, what's wrong?"

"It's Megaman..."

Chaud grabbed the pink P.E.T. with what seemed like hatred and anger in his expression. "Where is Megaman and Protoman?"

Nothing but fear could be shown on Roll's face. Seeing how threating Chaud looked, Maylu snatched her own P.E.T. from Chaud and send a cold glare clutching the device to her chest. "Don't you dare-"

"Chaud," came a voice that came from his own P.E.T. that happened to be Protoman. The silver haired boy lifted his P.E.T. to see that Protoman looked a little roughed up from the fight. "Megaman...is gone-"

Everyone gasped but Chaud whom had a dark expression that Maylu could since. She looked at him from the corner of her eye. "Protoman, you know I don't tolerate failure, right? So how is it that some virus was able to do that you where not?"

"He got in the way before I could do anything, Chaud; and I wouldn't be standing here if it wasn't really for him." Protoman admitted.

Chaud eyes shifted back to he thought the gurney was but was all ready moving to the back of the ambulance. Cursing lightly, Chaud run up just as the back doors where going to close. "I'm coming too!"

"Are you a family member?" paramedics asked.

"No...I'm...I'm..."

Maylu rolled her eyes. "He's a friend."

Chaud flinched in utter shock. Friend with Lan? Whom was this girl to say that? Snapping out his thought he turned and gave Maylu a cold stair narrowing his eyes. "Lan and I have never been friends and never will!"

"You're wrong, Chaud. Lan does like you...he doesn't think you liked him because how you and Protoman treated him and Megaman." Maylu informed.

What she told Chaud was part of the truth. Maylu really wanted to tell him more-that Lan had feelings for Chaud more than just a friend. Now if she told all of it, she would betray Lan's trust and that was the last thing she wanted to do.

"I'm sorry but if your not a family member then you'll have to just follow us."

Chaud quickly glanced at Lan before the door closed. He looked awful. He had a big gash on the side of his head, his leg was twisted and some clear speckles of glass could be seen here and there on his body.

Seeing that Chaud tense up, Maylu put her hand on his tight shoulder. "Don't worry, Lan will be all right. I know he will."

"He won't, Maylu...I know he won't be the same after this... and don't touch me." Chaud hissed as he pulled away from Maylu's touch.

Seeing this caused Yai to tense up causing her long blond braided hair to stick up and fire was in her eyes. "Don't talk to my friends like that," she paused quickly when she noticed that Chaud was just walking away, "Hey, don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you!"

"Forget it, Yai. He has his own way from dealing with the problem."

How right you are, Chaud thought with a dark smile as he continued to walk, how right you are.

To Be Continued ...