Mortal Kombat Fan Fiction ❯ Of Serpents and Sirens ❯ Inferno ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Cassie hummed, thoroughly sated, as she traced the tattoos over Fujin's chest. 

He watched her, and chuckled.

"What is your fascination with my markings?"

"No one has ever seen glowing tats before, okay? They make you look completely badass. And hot."

She planted a kiss in the middle of his chest before licking one of his nipples.

He jerked as it caught him off guard.

"Cassandra...what-"

She threw her leg over him and scooches over onto his lap, her ass bumping back against his half hard length. He looked up at her in amusement and awe.

"You are a voracious woman, Cassie."

"And about damn time someone has the stamina to keep up with me." She drags her nails down his chest and he gasps, grabbing her hips, pulling her down onto his length, sinking deep inside with a groan.

"You are still so tight, Xiǎo fēngbào."

"Oh fuck, Windy. This feels so damn good. So fucking deep."

He bucks up into her again. She moans, reaching for his hands and pulling them to her breasts. He responds, kneading them and rolling her nipples between his fingers.

"Cassandra. You are...by the gods..."

She circles her hips moving back and forth and he groans.

"Damn Fujin! I..."

He sits up, tangling a hand in her hair and pulls her into him for a kiss. She pants into his mouth as she grips his shoulders and begins grinding on him in earnest. He leans back on his elbows and tilts his hips up and she whimpers bouncing a little as she grinds against him. Her hands slide down his chest to where his hips meet his thighs and dig in a little, wrenching a moan from him.

Fujin growls at her, "Find it, Cassandra."

She whines, a hand flying to her clit and rubbing at it as she begins to circle her hips faster.

The angle he was holding kept him so fucking deep inside her and the look he was giving her...like she was the divine one here and not him...like she was being worshipped.

"Oh god Fujin! I'm...i'm..."

"Yes. Let go, Xiǎo fēngbào. Let me see!"

Her head falls back as her orgasm slams into her, she cries out, slumping into his chest. He flips them over and smiles down at her, before pulling her hips into his, whispering into her lips.

"Now my little storm, it is my turn."

She mewls as he snaps his hips forward hitting deep. 

"Fuck!"

He begins a steady rhythm of short shallow thrusts as her hands are everywhere, tracing his shoulders, down his arms and back, until she finally digs her nails into his ass.

He grunts in surprise but when she does it again, she tightens around him and his head drops to her chest with a gasp.

"Damn Cassie!"

"Yes, god, yes, lose control."

He kisses her breasts, licking and sucking at her nipples as he continues his pace, thrusting deeper. He slams into her harder and she moans.

"You want this? Roughly?"

"Yes! Fuck yes!"

He nibbles at the flesh just below her ear. "You want me to..fuck you?"

She cries out, bucking her hips into his.

Her nails dig into his ass again and he growls pulling out of her. With a well placed gust of wind and his hands, he flips her onto her hands and knees, grabbing her hips and slamming home.

"You are sinful, Cassie. You make me sinful. Fuck! All the things I wish to do to you. I have never thought of until you."

Its nearly too much for her...the rough pace he set. God she was going to burst into flames.

"This was want I wanted to do when we kissed in the kitchens. Bending you over the counter. Would you want that?"

"Yes! Fujin! Please!"

His hands trail over the bare skin of her back and around her hips, leaning over her as his hands dipped down to stroke at her clit. Fujin pressed kisses along her spine, his breath whispering across her spine.

"Break with me, Xiǎo fēngbào. My little storm."

He pistons into her now, fingers stroking in rhythm with thrusts and she shatters around him with a strangled moan. 

"Fu-ck...Fujin!"

When she tightens and quivers around him, his hips stutter and he pulls her into him, releasing deep with a hoarse shout.

They fall onto the bed beside each other boneless and sated.

Fujin begins playing with her hair and she looks up with a devious grin.

He looks at her with a smile of his own.

"Yes Cassandra?"

She giggles and flops onto her back, the jiggle of her breasts catching his attention and he eyes them appreciatively.

"What other 'sinful' things have you wanted to do to me?"

He shakes his head, leaning over and gently kisses her.

"We have plenty of time for that later, Xuànfēng."

"What does that one mean?"

He pulls back and cups her cheek, "It means whirlwind. You are as one. A force to be reckoned with and quite beautiful."

She blushes, "You...how can you do that? Fuck me like that and say such sweet things like this?"

Fujin leans back down and kisses the hollow of her throat, cupping a breast, making her arch up into him.

"You are a bad influence, my dearest Xuànfēng."

She looks up at him stunned, "Again? Already?"

He chuckled hotly against her skin as he kissed down her throat.

"I am not a mortal man, Cassandra. It'll take much more than two rounds to sate my appetite."

"Oh fuck."

"I intend to."

As his hands trailed down her sides a blood-curdling scream cut through the air and they stilled looking at each other in shock.

Thunder rumbled and lightning crashed and Raiden appeared at the foot of their bed.

They all froze for a moment. Raiden was shocked looking between them both until Cassie yelped, diving under the covers. 

"Fucking hell Raiden!"

Fujin just laid there looking up at his brother completely nude and completely unashamed.

"We heard the scream. What has happened?"

Raiden shook his head, shooting him a disapproving look before speaking, "We do not yet know."

He turned away, and shot over his shoulder.

"Get dressed quickly, you two. We must make sure nothing is wrong. Bring the vials with you Fujin. We will speak of this...incident later."

Raiden quickly made an exit, eyes kept straight forward.

Cassie peeked out of the blankets, "Shit. Lecture?"

Fujin nods, standing up from the bed. "Lecture."

She flops back with a groan, eying his backside and biting her lip. Then she sighs, rolling off the bed and reaching for her pants.

"Fuck. Well it was fun while it lasted."

"Lecture or no...I still plan on continuing this."

She stilled and looked up at him, holding her shredded underwear in one hand and her pants in another. "Wait what? You mean this wasn't just a one-off? You ruined my underwear by the way."

He leans over her, kissing her sweetly.

"I was focused on something else at the time. But I swear you have me for the foreseeable future, Xiǎo fēngbào."

She pounced on him, arms wrapping around his shoulders and kissing him fiercely.

Fujin grabs her and sets her back on her feet.

"Dearest, as much as I would like to go back to our previous activity, we cannot. We must get dressed."

She nods, "yeah you're right."

"We must check with your father and aunt first."

"On it, Windy. Now where the hell did you throw my bra?"