Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Koukyuu ❯ Enter...Directions ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"Mist it is then."

Kagome stared back and forth between the two as she straightened her cloths, Pein looking decidedly smug while Madara appeared to be sulking.

"Did I just somehow help you two decide something that could cause a problem for the greater good?" she asked, feeling a strong surge of dread when they just stared at her blankly.

"We've honestly no idea what you are talking about, Kagome," Pein said, smiling 'innocently' at her, which just made her more aware of the way that her lover's eyes looked...calculating.

"Right..." Kagome sighed as she started walking towards the land of Mist, though she was quickly stopped by Madara.

"Kagome...the Mist is that way," the Uchiha said quietly, and she threw her hands up in the air.

"Blame Pein! You know I have no sense of direction after he does that!" Pein smirked as he followed the ranting miko they had both claimed as theirs.

Watching the way her hips swung as she walked, and the way the black hakama somehow clung to her figure with the slight breeze they had today, Pein couldn't help but think that they had made the right choice.
Converting /tmp/phpIHLF0L to /dev/stdout