Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Koukyuu ❯ Enter...Possibilities ( Chapter 21 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Deidara had been very quiet the last few days. Pein was trying to keep her away from him. Sasori said he was busy with a project that the masochist had given him. Itachi just said to wait. That he would come out of his room eventually. But still, Kagome found herself pacing outside of the blonds room in her spare time. Which wasn't very often due to Madara keeping her practically bed ridden...literally. Today, however, she allowed herself to sulk while helping Zetsu in his garden. The youkai descendant often reached over to run the tip of his dirt covered finger across her cheek soothingly, making her smile and grimace at the marking he left each time.

**GRRRRRRRRR**

Both looked up at the strange growling, and their eyes landed on a rather large white dog. Its carmine eyes glared at Zetsu as it took a step closer to them, and both stood slowly, facing the dog. Kagome's eyes took in the markings on the dogs face, and she stepped back slowly to see the full view of the second largest dog she'd ever seen. Her form shook slightly as she saw the large billowing mane of fur that surrounded his neck and chest.

"Sesshomaru?"

The dogs eyes slid to her, and it lowered its gaze submissively before returning to glaring at Zetsu. Kagome was filled with confusion. This couldn't be Sesshomaru, but it looked exactly like him!

"I see you know your master, yeah?"

Kagome turned to look at Deidara, who was grinning at her. Zetsu kept his gaze on the dog, his look thoughtful as he kept his body solidly between Kagome and the dog. The bomber held up his hand and snapped, and the dog huffed before laying down regally, staring at Kagome curiously.

"Do you like Fluffy then, yeah?" Deidara asked, since Kagome had returned to staring at the dog.

"Fluffy?" she asked, turning back to the blond when it was apparent that the dog wasn't going to attack her.

After all, the real Sesshomaru attacked me when I first met him, she thought giddily, her eyes straying back to the dog, who was just staring at her intently.

"Well, I had to call him something while I trained him. I figured, my next sculpture could be even more lifelike, yeah! So, I made him the same way I do my birds. Except he won't explode, yeah," Deidara said excitedly, as Zetsu turned to regard him.

"What did you base it off of?" the plant man demanded, making the blond blush slightly.

"Well...Pein gave me a picture of this strange looking dog that Kagome had drawn before, yeah..."

Zetsu turned to look at Kagome, who was currently perched atop the dogs back, grinning, while it looked bored. He studied the dog once more before turning to look at the blond.

"Its incorrect," the bipolar man said, making Kagome look up.

"What do you mean, Zetsu? He has everything down! I mean, in most of my pictures he has three legs, but he grew his arm back eventually. So he's not wrong in giving him four legs," she patted the side of the dogs neck, making it grin.

The fur also feels like sand paper, where as Sesshomaru's fur was soft as silk, but then, it is made of clay, she thought, smiling fondly.

"It is not the correct size," Zetsu said, once against studying the dog.

"Well, I was going off a picture. There's not exactly a scale, yeah," the artist huffed irritably.

"How do you know how big Sesshomaru is?" Kagome asked the strangely colored man quickly, who just shrugged.

"I've seen the beast once before."

VI

Kagome watched intently as Zetsu faded into the forest, her white, short halter and low riding hakama billowing slightly in the warm spring wind. Fog swirled around the lush trees and green grass, enveloping the mans form easily.

"It must have been difficult to wait all this time for him to begin gathering information, yeah," Deidara said quietly, wrapping an arm about her bare waist.

"I'd rather have him safe and warm. Sesshomaru will still be around. He's strong," she murmured, smiling at the blond, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Tobi said he has something to tell us, yeah," Deidara said in amusement, smirking as he named the Uchiha knowingly.

"I'm glad you get along with everyone now," Kagome said, smiling in a pleased manner as she leaned up to press a kiss to his cheek and skip a bit farther than him, unintentionally giving him a view of her backside as she walked.

"I...tolerate some of them. Tobi and Itachi in particular. But that Konan girl just creeps me out, yeah," the blond murmured in a distracted manner as he followed her blindly.

"You're both late," Sasori said as he opened the door to their room, moving aside to let them pass.

"I wanted to see Zetsu off," Kagome said quietly, a slight frown on her face.

"I know you wanted to go with him, Koi, but we need you elsewhere," Madara said as he lounged in the large bed, watching them with hooded sharingan, making Deidara shift uncomfortably as he stared at him.

"Could ya turn those off, yeah?" he asked through clenched teeth, and the man obliged as the numerous covers and blankets that hid his nude form from the room shifted slowly, making Kagome slightly amused as she guessed what was going on.

"Madara has a mission for you three," Itachi said from the other side of the Uchiha, his face not quite impassive, making Kagome realize just how close the two were laying.

"I'm not exactly a ninja," Kagome said in a distracted manner, blinking when Sasori handed her a somewhat long, delicately curved sword.

Her fingers tingled as she took the weapon from him slowly, the leather wrapped hilt warmed to her touch as she removed the unblemished white blade from its cherry wood sheath. Her eyes drank in the sight of appeared to be a white bladed scimitar. A small smile appeared on her lips as she inspected the sword. Her sword.

"You know the blade, I'm guessing? It burned me when I picked it up," Madara murmured, and she looked up in alarm.

"Don't worry. It wasn't enough to hurt. Just enough to make me notice it above all others. But your chakra is all over that blade. Its how I knew it was yours," the Uchiha said, looking bored.

"Above...others?" she asked as her fingers danced over the blade, the smoothly rough texture humming in assurance.

"A merchant was selling it. I'm going to guess, and say that it disappeared when you appeared?" he demanded, and she nodded quickly, smiling as she pulled a cloth from her pocket and began to rub the sword down lovingly.

"Sesshomaru gave it to me after...well..." she blushed as she looked away from his red gaze.

"What's going to happen if Zetsu finds this guy?" Sasori whispered.

"He'll join us."

They all turned to look at Madara in confusion as Pein pulled himself up to lay between the two Uchiha, licking his lips. Deidara grinned, while Sasori looked mildly amused. Kagome flushed brighter at the man's appearance.

"Will he be wanting to join our organization, yeah?"

Pein looked at the blond, before sighing and sitting up, and Itachi shifted over slightly to give him room.

"I highly doubt that. He's probably going to be like Kagome. Here, but not a member. But he will be joining us," the masochist motioned to the bed, making the blond blush slightly.

"You...your willing to let him join us?" Kagome murmured, looking into the rinnegan user's eyes hesitantly, and grinned when she saw him nod.

Sheathing the blade quickly, she lept onto the bed, her light weight being caught by the three males easily. She wrapped her arms about his neck and kissed him passionately, giggling when she felt the two Uchiha join in eagerly.

"Don't we get a say in this?" Sasori mumbled as he walked to the bed slowly, watching as Deidara stripped off his cloths eagerly.

"Just have fun, Red," the blond said, before joining the puppy pile, closely followed by the other male.

VI

"What was that mission, anyway?" Sasori asked as he sprawled out on the bed contently, one arm behind Deidara's head, a leg securely trapped by Pein's torso as Kagome's stomach pillowed the man's head.

"We need you three to infiltrate Konoha during the Chuunin exams to gather information on the three jinchuriki native to Konoha, and one visiting vessel from Suna," Madara said, reaching under the bead sleepily and handing the boy a manila folder, which he promptly opened.

"My brother, Sasuke, is the vessel for the two tailed cat demon. He is best friends with the vessel for the nine tailed fox, Naruto. Those are the only two you probably haven't heard of," Itachi murmured as Sasori handed the photos to Kagome and Deidara.

"They're...pretty. Both of them," Kagome mumbled, making Madara chuckle.

"Going pedo now, Koi?" he asked in an amused fashion, making her flush.

"No! But in a couple years...they'll be drool worthy," she whispered, and the Uchiha smirked.

"We won't be going after those two for a couple more years anyways. No need to worry about holding yourself back from seducing them with your wicked ways," Pein murmured, half asleep, and grunted when Deidara elbowed his side.

"Why am I always the one getting elbowed?" he whined.

"You've probably heard of Gaara of the sand," Madara continued calmly, and Sasori nodded.

"I believe he's a distant cousin of mine, somewhere along the line. He'll be an easy target when you decide to go for him. His fathers a bastard, and he'll be just as glad to leave as I was," the puppet master said.

"The last one is Anko Mitarashi..."

"Orochimaru's apprentice? I didn't know she housed the three tailed serpent...sounds just like him though," Sasori gazed at the picture, before handing it to Kagome, who immediately sat up and looked at Madara.

"Her," she growled, making him blink.

"What about her koi?"

Kagome looked down at the photo smirking back at her, and turned her own smirk on the Uchiha, who simply stared at her mildly in reply.
Converting /tmp/phpzewiZ2 to /dev/stdout