Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Koukyuu ❯ Enter...Insecurities ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

"Sasori-"

"No."

"But...please?"

"No. I hate him. Why would I do that?"

Kagome watched Pein arguing with the red head from her spot on their bed. She shivered against the crisp air and brought the blanket up to cover her. She smiled brightly as Itachi came into the room, and stripped slowly, watching the two males sparring verbally. Neither male seemed to notice as he slipped into the bed beside the smaller female, wrapping himself about her, making her purr and snuggle into his warm body.

"This can't go on forever! If things remain as they are, we'll never-"

"I'm. Not. Doing. It."

"Grow up, Pinocchio," Madara grumbled as he closed the door behind him, removing the mask to glare at the younger man, his sharingan blazing.

"She already has us! Why does she need another!" Sasori snarled at the Uchiha ancestor.

"Your petty jealousy is going to be your undoing, Sasori of The Red Sand," Madara said calmly, staring down the indignant male.

"She has us! Why does she need another! We're going to loose her if we keep bringing people to our bed!" Sasori stated, his eyes now on the floor as the alpha of their little 'pack' huffed.

"You are a fool if you truly believe that," Itachi spoke up from the bed, making the three turn to stare at him.

"You are the cause of all of this!" Sasori growled at him, and Kagome yawned.

"I'm going to go to bed while you all smooth this over between yourselves," she said, knowing that her input would not be accepted well by Sasori, and that the three males in the room with them would put him at ease better than she could.

"You need to stop being so insecure! Kagome loves all of us!" Pein said, exasperated as he sat on the bed, his back brushing against Kagome's stomach.

"Love...Love doesn't exist," Sasori murmured, before leaving the room.

"Well...that didn't go well," Pein said quietly, Itachi nodded, his hand smoothing over Kagome's shoulder when he noticed that she looked ready to cry.

"He is speaking with Deidara now," a dark voice whispered into the room as Zetsu phased in from the floor.

"That always creeps me out," Pein said, looking visibly shaken as he watched Zetsu appear.

"Pussy," Madara scoffed, smirking at the masochist when he glared at him.

"So he's talking with him. But is he doing what we asked?" Itachi questioned, and the plant man nodded.

"He is speaking in the Uchiha's favor," Zetsu said, before leaning down to lick the tears from Kagome's cheeks.

"Do not cry, little one. He does not know any better," he whispered, and she whimpered.

"We'll just have to show him, Kagome," Pein said cheerily, making her smile slightly.

"Everything will be alright, Koi," Madara said, before replacing his mask and leaving the room.

VI

Kagome smiled contently as she lay on the couch in the living room, rereading her favorite book. She blinked as her book was gently pulled from her hands, and a clay penguin was placed in her lap. It was apparent that Deidara had begun painting the figurines. Though, as she gently lifted the surprisingly light penguin, she was also aware that he had begun to make them life-size. She smiled as she stroked the detailed beak, before turning to grin at the blonde.

"You're becoming very cold, Dei-kun. Its a mammal," she teased, and the bomber just grinned and shrugged.

"I'll keep trying then, yeah," he said, and returned to his work table in the corner, pulling out more clay.

Pein watched as Kagome carefully took the penguin towards their room. He turned to look at the blond, who was watching his hand chew clay with a thoughtful expression.

"What have you decided?" he asked quietly, crossing his arms over his chest as the other man turned to look at him.

"Her smiles are worth...him," Deidara said, before looking back at his hand as it produced a weasel.

"And if she has more than one Uchiha lover?" Pein asked as he stepped closer, pulling a piece of paper out of his pocket.

"Then she has another lover. I don't dislike Itachi for his Sharingan. I dislike his talent for genjutsu," the blond said as he began painting the cat sized figurine.

"Hmm...I see," Pein stepped forward, and placed the paper before him.

"She drew this. This might be her favorite animal," he said, before he began walking away.

"Is this a..."

"I believe so. Perhaps that particular one is her favorite? Seems a bit...strange for its species," Pein said quietly.

"It only has three legs!"

Converting /tmp/phpJBaRj9 to /dev/stdout