Naruto Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts Coming Out ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Serif/Riku-3
Serif/Gaara-2
Serif/Itachi-2
Serif/?? ?? -0

Temari92: so far Riku is in the lead, Gaara and Itachi are neck n neck. Come people, vote!

Chapter 5.

Serif yawned as she looked around. She sat up and stretched as she felt something wrapped around her waist. Serif looked down and saw that it was a pair of arms wrapped around and that the owner of those arms was none other than…

Serif looked down and saw Kyuubi sleeping peacefully on her lap. He looked so adorable.

“Um…Gaara? Why was I sleeping on your lap?”

Gaara looked at Serif, “You fell asleep on me.”

Serif thought about last night’s events.

~`~`~`Flashback`~`~`~


Everyone was playing that game with Serif as she kicked all of their butts in it. Just then everyone yawned and fell asleep on the ground. Serif yawned also but she got up and walked over to the couch and lay down. Not even thinking about who was sitting on the couch before she lay down on them.

~`~`~`End of flashback`~`~`~

Serif blushed as she gently unwrapped Gaara’s arms off of her. She then got up and looked down at everyone. She smiled and then walked out of the room followed by Gaara and Kyuubi, who woke up after Serif got up.

She walked into the kitchen and walked over to the back door. She opened it up and went outside and sat down. Gaara and Kyuubi walked outside and saw that her yard was very big and had orange trees and flowers. So basically it was a jungle.

Kyuubi and Gaara walked over to her and sat down.

Kyuubi looked at Serif and saw that she was looking around for something, “What are you looking for?”

Serif sighed, “I’m waiting for a letter.”

As if on cue, a hawk flew down and landed on Serif’s shoulders. She looked at it and pulled out a small piece of paper that was rolled up out of a pocket that was attached to its leg.

Serif unwrapped it and read the contents. She smiled and then looked back at the hawk and nodded. The hawk flew up and took off.

Kyuubi blinked, “What was that about?”

Serif smiled, “My biological father lives somewhere far away and sends me letters everyday since he cant see me because my mother and her husband wont allow it. So they don’t know about him writing me.”

Gaara frowned, “Still its just a letter. Why would anybody be happy for receiving a letter?”

Serif smiled, “because, even if they cannot see someone they care about, it lets them know that that person loves you enough to try to contact you. No matter if it was a message or phone call.”

Just then they heard somebody scream. Serif, Kyuubi, and Gaara quickly got up and ran inside. They ran upstairs and opened the door only to see…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Temari92: Cliffy! Okay I don’t like Cliffys that much but I only had to stop since I have to start packing my stuff for my trip to Florida. I will update once I’m over there so don’t worry! But while I’m out, Vote!! Sorry for the short chapter though. I promise I’ll make the next chapter extra long.