Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Evil Intent ❯ Groceries ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~Nine-tailed Angel Projects~
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto; it belongs to Kishimoto-sensei.
Note: Humorous, but deadly. If you have an aversion to killing intent, please leave the story now.
Evil Intent
Kyuubi Tenshi
 
She was most certainly going to kill him. Never mind that he was the last surviving Uchiha, that he was her first love, that he was her teammate, and above all, her friend. On top of that, never mind the fact that this was one of the few times in his life that he was actually being considerate.
She was going to murder him.
Castration, electrocution, 42 choice poisons, and then a spit roast, after which she'd send his meat to Orochimaru for a birthday banquet.
In the meanwhile, she hoped the fangirls haunting their every step didn't decide to do something rash about the `attention' she was receiving.
22-year-old Haruno Sakura had only stopped by the market on the way home from work. There were no ill-intentions or `get Sasuke' plans behind it. She was just going to make dinner! But nooo… she had to end up, quite literally, running into the Uchiha while her mind was wandering on a new procedure she'd learned. And for reasons unknown, it had struck his fancy to help her with her groceries. Which had put her in current said uncomfortable situation.
Being stalked by raging, hormonal rabid fangirls.
Oh yes; if she made it out of this, she was surely going to kill him.