Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Evil Intent ❯ Piggy-back ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~Nine-tailed Angel Projects~
Disclaimer: Doesn't own Naruto.
Piggy-Back
Kyuubi Tenshi
 
He was going to kill him. Never mind that he was the Kyuubi's Jinchuuriki (and therefore nearly unbeatable) and that he was the Rokudaime (unbeatable period). That ramen-scarfing, orange-wearing fox-boy was going to finally understand the meaning of painful death.
One 22-year-old Haruno Sakura was currently sprawled, unconscious, across the infamous Uchiha's back, sporting a dislocated shoulder, two cracked ribs, a burned hand and a sprained ankle. To say their most recent training session with her had been a little rougher than usual would be a dire understatement. But then the unforgivable.
The fox child had seen fit to pull a Kakashi, and had disappeared into thin air, leaving Sasuke to help the battered and bruised (and very unconscious) Earthquake Haruno.
I love her, I love her, I love her… This mantra was the only thing allowing his final scrap of pride to remain intact as he carried her piggy-back style to her downtown apartment. He'd already dealt with jealous Kiba, crying Lee and seething Kankuro (in town on business). Even a wise-cracking Asuma and Kakashi.
Yes, Naruto was most certainly dead. Forget that he was the Rokudaime. He was definitely, definitely dead.