Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ hakyoku ❯ family relations ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
ok guys,sry for the wait,and the prev. 2 short ch,but here goes disclaimer:i dont own naruto blah...blah...blah

As Urufu practiced his tatsumaki tama,which resembled the rasengan,except that it was a dark grey/dark silver,and it came to a spinning point,the tatsumaki tama was stronger than rasengan and chidori put together,Naruto came along and started questioning him about his demon."Well,you see Naruto,I have also recieved the "gift"of a demon,except mine was not evil,it just simply wanted to find a mate.So eventually the godaime of the hidden sea village decided to put it out of the way of the peoples angry looks by placing it inside of me when I was six.So from then on the AnBu started to train me in combat and healing,and I became one of them."."O.k then Urufu,but,when I found you,you were almost dead,what happened?"asked Naruto eagerly."Well,you see Naruto,what happened was I was sparring with my AnBu captain,and then you came along,so the kyubi and the shirobi sent telepathic waves to each other,which forced me to drain my chakra,because by some weird way,since kyubi used the jutsu,shirobi had to pay with his chakra."."What?"Exclaimed the confused Naruto."Yeah,that's why you didn't pass out."."Ooooh."lied the STILL confused Naruto,who was wondering,if he had a demon too,then where were the marks?So he asked."Well,you see Naruto,you have those six whisker marks,right?,and that creepy sand dude had those creepy black eyes,and Yugito had slanted eyes,well,when I put on this AnBu mask,it molded to my skin,because it resembled shirobi.".
"Shirobi....that is your demons name?"asked Naruto."Yes,would you like to talk to him?inquired Urufu."t-t-t-talk to him?"asked Naruto,who shuddered at the thought of talking to anything that resembled a 5 times larger than normal wolf,that had skelatel wings and could manipulate the wind."Yeah,talk to him...wait,your not scared,are you?"teased Urufu."Me,scared,pfffffffsh,bring him on!"exclaimed Naruto with a swish of his hand at the pfffffffsh part."O.k then..."said Urufu,as he started to transform into his full-demon form(for pic,go to www.piczo.com/neko-akatsuki)."holy shit!!!"yelled naruto(for the third time)"I didn't think you could transform into him!!"cried Naruto."Of course,why do you think im an AnBu,it's because i have extreme chakra control,duh."said Urufu,but it came out more like "Og gorse,i duu hu tink ib an AnGu,ids ecus i hae exteme taka contol,duh"because his mouth was halfway into shirobi's form,and his vocal cords were bending and stretching at the time."What?"asked Naruto."MUBE!!!!!"shouted Urufu,just before his wings came out,and almost decapatated Naruto.(again)"Holy shit"yelled Naruto"What the hell do you think your doing!!!you almost decapa-decapa-capa...sliced my head off!!"shouted an enraged Naruto."What the hell,Urufu,I was in the middle of somethin'!!!"yelled an equally enraged shirobi."And who the hell is this loud,annoying,and arrogent jerk?"
shirobi,this is my brother,Naruto,and I want you to train him to be able to access the kyubi's chakra much better,like hanyou form much better,and if you fo this,well go get some dango.
daaaaaaaango...."thought Urufu and shirobi,inside there heads.
"Uuuuhhhmm,are you drooling,becauseimnotedible,lookatmeallskinandbones."cried Naruto nervously."hmmm,so your the brat my cousin kyubi was sealed into?"asked shirobi. "c-c-c-cousins????????"how the hell did you get a fox and a wolf from the same genera-genera-family line?"
arrogant,isn't he,Urufu?shirobi thought/asked.yeah,but he is my brother,so be nice,ok?fine"and that ended the mind link."so.....fox boy,you are to be my new apprentice,ok?"shirobi smirked and laughed evily."oh shit..."muttered Naruto.


So there is ch 4.plz r&r,thx