Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ I Fell In Love With A Murderer ❯ I'm Pregnant. Damn... ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER 2 IS SO HERE!!!!!!!!
 
 
Sakura took a long long look at the + sign. It was now the third time she repeated the test. Looking at herself in the mirror, she screamed some pretty bad words.
 
 
“This is so not ******* happening!!! It's a joke!!! I know it is. That Uchiha ***** better not have gotten me pregnant!!! Maybe I did something wrong. I'm eighteen. I can't have a baby.”
 
 
“Don't be dumb. I think three times is enough. You're pregnant.” said IS. (Inner Sakura)
 
 
“No, I'm not.”
 
 
“Oh yes, you are. Don't take the easy way out.”
 
 
“…AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!@$#%&#%# ##$%#%# &^%(&%*%^*)!!!!!!!”
 
 
Calm down!!! Hello?! CHA!!!!! I SAID SHUTUP!!!!”
 
 
Sakura stopped her rant and listened to herself. (That sounds awkward)
 
 
“Screaming isn't going to get you anywhere. Deal with it. Baby's R Us is having a sale. Get movingchick. Remember, this is all your fault. Deal with your mistakes.
 
 
Walking quickly, a man stepped inside a dark corridor. He rounded a corner, when he was stopped.
 
 
“Where were you?”
 
 
“A certain place.” replied the man.
 
He kept walking until he reached his room, and he slammed the door behind him. Sitting on his bed, he thought back to one of his worst crimes.
 
“Foolish little brother.”