Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Ichi Gin Shinzo-One Silver Heart ❯ Crying Capture ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Crying Capture
 
Kai rushed forward as Orochimaru dodged her sneak attack. She slashed countless times as Orochimaru dodged her sword. She only looked back to see everyone else was with Lee but, she didn't notice the blood already there.
 
Kai: I'll kill you!
 
Orochimaru jumped into a tree and disappeared into a puff of smoke. Kai was still mad so she quickly burned the tree to ashes.
 
Kai thoughts: You destroyed Ginsora's life, you almost killed Yuki, you sunk the boat Kara was on killing her sister, and you were the one in the shadows that killed my father.
 
Kai cut down about 100 trees in one direction and then turned to the others. The Kohona ninja had disappeared and obviously had taken Lee with them.
 
Umi walked over and created an air bed to lift up Yuki who was still in a daze and muttering to herself. Kara and Kyomi were by Ginsora, who was staring at the ground with an expression that none of them could decipher.
 
Umi:*Kai, talk to her.*
 
Umi: Kara?
 
Kara: Right, um Umi and Kyomi, you catch up with the others. I'll go back to the cave to get Kiba.
 
Ginsora walked to a tree and sat down burying her head in her arms. As the others left Kai walked over to Ginsora.
 
Kai: Ok, what's with the quietness, you're never this quiet?
 
Ginsora: ………………..
 
Kai: Ginsora!?
 
Ginsora: ………….
 
Ginsora lifted her head out of her arms and Kai stared, shocked that Ginsora was crying. She hadn't cried since when they had first met.
 
Kai: What happened?
 
Ginsora: When you attacked Orochimaru he was in the process of taking the Tyokogohn, he saw your attack in time to-
 
Kai was hit with realization. Orochimaru had seen her attack with the bit of the Tyokogohn's power he had captured at that moment and he had had enough time to apply pressure to the kunai he was holding.
 
Kai reacted like lightning and ran to a group of trees and with her sword she reduced the 100 trees to ashes, sawdust, and woodchips.
 
Kai: I'LL KILL HIM!!! I'LL KILL HIM!!! I'LL KILL HIM!!!
----------------------> (At the Hospital.)
Yuki paced back and forth in the lobby. She wondered who to be worried about Lee's throat had been cut, Yuki was murming something about death, and there's no telling what Ginsora was like.
 
Umi thoughts: This is too much for someone who is only 10.
 
Umi looked around the lobby. Lee's squad was there and Naruto was sleeping upside down in a chair. Umi turned to the wall and activated her Monoture Byakugahn. She looked through each room and found where Lee was.
 
Umi turned her Byakugahn off and buried her face in her hands.
 
Umi thoughts: This is NOT good.
 
(2 hours later)
Kai walked into the hospital with an expression full of pity. She looked and found only Kyomi in the waiting room. Kyomi walked up looked behind Kai. Kyomi put her hand to her heart then drew an oval in the air with her other hand.
 
Kai: Ok pet I still have no idea what you're saying.
 
Kyomi pointed behind Kai and crossed her hands in an X.
 
Kai: Pet, I need words or a translator.
 
Umi: Kai!
 
Kai looked down the hall to see Umi running to her.
 
Kai: Thank goodness, what's the pet saying?
 
Kyomi repeated her gestures to Umi.
 
Umi: Kyomi's asking where Ginsora is.
 
Kai: Oh, she doesn't feel like coming.
 
Kyomi and Umi nodded in agreement. They didn't think she'd come.
 
They all made their way down the hall to the last room.
 
Kai: *I hate hospitals.*
 
Umi: *We're in them too often lately.*
 
Kai: *Too true.*
 
They walked into a hospital room. Umi walked over to Naruto who was sleeping upside down in a chair.
 
Umi: We can't get Naruto up.
 
Kai: I'll get him up, or he'll die in the process.
 
Naruto: Ahhhhhhh!
 
Naruto jumped behind the chair.
 
Kai: Calm down Naruto, I'm not going to kill you. At least I won't kill you yet.
 
Umi: Kai, do you have to scare people like that?
 
Kai: No, but its fun.
 
Kyomi walked over to the bed were Lee was lying.
 
Kai: How bad was the cut?
 
Her eyes hovered at the white bandages around Lee's neck soaked with blood. Kyomi put her hands over Lee's neck and they began to glow green. She stopped after a second and cut the healing power. She could do nothing to help.
 
Umi: Kai what are we going to do?
 
Kai: Don't look at me Kara's second in command. By the way where is she?
 
Umi: We haven't seen her.
 
 
 
Kyomi suddenly gasped staring at the door. Kai and Umi quickly looked to the door in shock. It was Kara and Kiba, only Kara was unconscious and Kiba was carrying her. More importantly, they looked like they had been tore into scraps.
 
Umi: Doctor! Someone help!
 
Kai: Kiba what happened?
 
Doctors and nurses rushed and put both Kiba and Kara onto rolling hospital beds.
 
Kiba: Wait, Kai we were coming here when we saw Ginsora and…
 
Kai: And?
 
Kiba: And Orochimaru. We tried but, he has her.
 
Kai: I'LL KILL HIM!!! I'LL KILL HIM!!! I'LL KILL HIM!!! I'LL KILL HIM!!!
 
Kai raced to the door.
 
Umi: Wind Lasso Jutsu!
 
Kai suddenly couldn't move.
 
Kai: Umi let me go!
 
Kyomi: Kai, we need………..to……………….um& #8230;……..think about-
 
Kai wasn't sure if she was angrier at Orochimaru or shocked that Kyomi had spoken. Kai relaxed and walked back.
 
Kai: Alright then what do we do Umi?
 
Umi: Why ask me? I don't know.
 
Kai: Don't look at me, I'm no leader.
 
Umi: Well I'm not either.
 
Kai and Umi: Kyomi.
 
Kyomi gasped and shook her head.
 
Kai: Umi and I can't lead, Yuki's in a daze, and Kara's hurt, so you're the only one.
 
Kyomi looked down at the floor for a long time then lifted her head to face Kai and Umi. She had a set face of determination.
 
Kyomi: Alright.
 
-------------------------------
Orochimaru: What chance did you really have my angel?
Ginsora: ……….
Orochimaru: Now just relax Ginsora and don't hesitate to give up the Okami and Tyokogohn.
Ginsora: …….

(Creepy pic huh?)
 
Lighting travels down the chains that bind Ginsora's hands and she screams.
------------------------------
Kyomi: You two will scan the area with your Byakugahn and Sharingahn.
 
Umi turned around to close the door as she stepped out of the room, but as she closed it Lee's eyes flew open.
 
TBC………