Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Iruka's discovery ❯ Glompage ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter one

I just have to say one thing here before we start. 1. Naruto does not belong to me. And 2. Neither does `glomp no jutsu' or `Chakra Steve'. They were both created by the wonderful darthlainey and her magnificent Kakashi is a big ol' man whore comics. Go read them. NOW! http://darthlainey.deviantart.com/ ok then, now read and enjoy!

"And this, kids, is chakra Steve," Iruka announced to his only slightly attentive audience as he pulled down a chart showing the charka flow in one's body. He personally found the chart to be very helpful, and could not imagine why the children left out a unified groan at the announcement. It was supposed to be a fun and interesting way to learn! They just haven't learned to appreciate it, that's all, he said to himself.

"Now, if you'll notice this big swirly blue mass right here is in his tummy." *smile* "this is his center, his center of chakra. This is very important because-" Suddenly, Iruka's super-ninja senses went off. There was someone one here, and they were about to attack! He barley had time to think when,

"GLOMP NO JUTSU!!" A green and navy blue streak jumped out from the shadows and- hugged? Yes! The figure had his arms and legs entwined around his shoulders and waist and was purring!

"KA-KA-SHIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!" Iruka shouted. He could not believe that Kakashi had just interrupted his very important chakra lecture to hug him and purr in front of all of his trusting students! What was he thinking? What were they thinking, the poor children who trusted him, so much. They're probably traumatized by and now and are going to go home and tell their parents-no, they're going to go home and hide in a corner and commit suicide because of this thing that had just happened! How could Kakashi even think of corrupting his students like this?!

Kakashi just kept snuggling and purring. Finally, he had caught him! Not that it would have been that hard anyway, but this was way more fun. So what if Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were still standing at the bridge waiting for him. They wait every day, what could a few more minutes hurt? Besides…..Iruka was comfy!

"Kakashi?" Iruka said turning his fiery gaze at the ninja attached to his side. All he wanted to do right now was get him off. And fast.

Kakashi smiled back at him.

"Yes, Iruki?" Iruka flinched at this. The class giggled.

"I think that we need to have a talk. Now." Iruka turned and stepped awkwardly out the door, leaving his class to giggle and gossip about what had just happened to their teacher.

* * *

"What is the meaning of this?!" Iruka finally exploded. They were standing out in the hall way, and Iruka was yelling at the Jounin who he had just managed to pry off of himself.

Kakashi tried to look as innocent as he could with only one eye.

"What do you mean, Iruki?"

"You know what I mean! That thing that you just pulled off in there! That-that, that `glomp no jutsu!' And don't call me Iruki!" He fired back, obviously just the tiniest bit upset.

"Oh, come on Iruki-uh-Iruka. It wasn't that bad. There was nothing wrong, I was just, just showing the kids that ninjas need to be aware at all times. And you shouldn't be so up tight about things. It's fine. Trust me."

How could he do that. Stupid, stupid, stupid Kakashi! He's always so calm abut things, like it was nothing at all.

"Now just relax, and go back to class. I need to go to my team anyway, I guess. They've waited long enough." He sighed, and then brightened up a bit, "I'll see you later then." He finished with a wink and was gone in a puff of smoke.

`Damn him……damn him and his calm attitude! I didn't even get to tell him half of the things that were on my mind.' He sighed. `well, I suppose that I should get back to my class…….they've probably done something by now,' and with that thought in mind, Iruka turned around and headed back into his classroom.