Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss and Tell ❯ Day 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Day 1
March 10,2005-Monday



A boy from the desert region joined my class today. He's very quiet and he seems to like glaring at people and inanimate objects for no good reason. His name is Gaara. He has short spiky red hair and very cold lime green eyes. He scares me slightly, but I still found myself attracted to his looks. He broke a ton of school rules with his style of dress. He was wearing baggy black pants that were covered in metal chains and sewn on patches. Over a black long-sleeved shirt, he wore a white tee with a cute panda design.

He actually had on make up: thick rings of black and silver eyeliner and eyeshadow, ruby red lip gloss, and a light blush across his cheeks. Both of his ears were pierced and had large diamond and onyx pandas dangling from silver hoops. When he introduced himself, I almost melted from the sound of his rasping voice.”My name is Gaara Sunakare, I like boys and I'm a definite top. I love punk rock music and I'm the youngest of three children. My brother and sister are juniors here.” Even though all of the other kids were staring at him with wide eyes and drool dripping from their mouths, Gaara grinned at me and stuck out his tongue. He had a post through his tongue.

Our principal Tsunade's secretary Shizune was late coming to get collect Gaara so he was allowed to hang out with us. Our art teacher Deidara had already assigned us to computer stations for our graphic design project, so I ended up sharing a computer with Gaara. “Hi,” I smiled nervously as I held out my hand in greeting,”I'm Fei Souma.” He smirked at me and took my hand, brushing his lips over my knuckles, as he stared into my eyes the entire time. “You're cute.” He smiled and kissed me on the cheek as Shizune came barreling through the door. My classmates and even Deidara looked uncomfortable at this, because my boyfriend was Itachi Uchiha. He was so possessive that he wouldn't even let me go out of my house on my own.