Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kiss and Tell ❯ Day 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Day 2
March 11, 2005-Tuesday


I had a weak case of food poisoning for most of the morning so I didn't bother going to school. I decided that before things get any more hectic, that I should dedicate this entry to myself and all things Fei. I never really figured out whether my parents were trying to name me after Wufei from Gundam Wing or if they were trying to call me a fairy. They must have been high when they named me seeing as my full name is Fei Alexus Souma. They're both lawyers and they live in the city where my horrid reputation can't affect them. Not that they know about every single thing that has happened to me, but I wouldn't put it past my cousin Utako to tell them. I have been a pain in her preppy ass since I moved in with them seven years ago.

So I'll be fourteen on the 20th so I have a week or two left until I'm no longer the youngest person in KHS's freshman class. KHS is the name everyone calls Konoha High School(so unoriginal that I want to scream) and everyone knows everyone. Now talking and actually being friendly with everyone, now that's another story. We've been together since preschool and even before then our parents had already planned out who would be hooking up with who. I'll bet that my mother didn't imagine that I'd end up wit THE Itachi Uchiha. There's like a huge list of reasons why the Souma's and the Uchiha's never intermarried but I so don't care about them. It's all a bunch of bullshit.

One thing I hate about my Asian heritage is that I'm so damned short. I'm like two inches over the dreaded “Midget Mark” at our school that's 5 feet even. My parents aren't tall either so I guess that I'll be microscopic my entire life. My hair used to be peroxide blond, but due to a freak accident, is now a pleasing mix of pink and blue. My cosmetologist says that the dye is semi permanent and believe me when I say that Itachi is never going to touch my hair in a non romantic manner again. I have a tongue piercing too, a present from Sasuke when I started high school. My vision is so totally sucky that I have to wear glasses to get around my own room. I do have contacts but I have a habit of scratching my pupil with the damn lenses so I don't bother to wear them unless Itachi asks me to.

Itachi also heavily influences my fashion choices. While I do have a ton of preppy clothing in my closet tin addition to the tees and jeans, I have two whole wardrobes filled with Gothic clothing. I have everything from these wicked Tripp pants from Hot Topic to male fetish wear from LolitaDOLL. I have tons of corsets and mesh shirts and I think that I have more miniskirts than Utako. Itachi buys me most of my clothes because he likes having total control over me. I guess that I can't complain because he takes good acre of me. Most of the time anyway. I would just totally like to mention that my fave piece of clothing in the entire world is this dress that Naruto gave me to go along with the piercing. It's black and it has this huge white fox stomping the hell out of a village. I wear it every single chance that I get.