Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ LittleGames ❯ Training and heading home ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well after the excrutiatingly long wait, here's the next chapter. Sorry that it took so long. I'm really horrible about updating things….heh…need to work on that. -_-` By the way, this is the last chapter.

~**Little Games**~

*********************************************

Part Three: Training and Heading Home

The next morning, the sun shone in from the opening in the cave and dappled across the faces of the three sleeping shinobi. This intrusion, although nice, was not wanted by a certain vibrant blonde.

Naruto grumbled. "Damn sunlight! Why won't it go away and just let me sleep…"

Sasuke stirred from his sleep when he heard Naruto's antics. He looked down at the blonde. "Because you can't just make sunlight go away baka."

Naruto groggily looked up at Sasuke. He then realized how close they were and what they had talked about last night. He blushed. "Ano…Sasuke, think you could let me up?"

Sasuke blushed when he realized that he had been holding Naruto. "Um…s-sorry…"

"So, did you two love birds have a good sleep?"

Naruto and Sasuke both turned in the direction of the voice that had sounded all too close only to find that their sensei was mere inches from both of their faces. They both yelped in surprise and then went about the act of smacking their sensei.

"DON'T DO THAT!!!" they yelled in unison.

"Yeesh…sorry," Kakashi said while rubbing his sore cranium. "Anyway, get ready. We'll start training in ten minutes. You're clothes are dry now." He walked out of the cave.

Naruto and Sasuke turned to look at each other and then realized that they were all too close. Their faces were mere inches from each other. Naruto and Sasuke blushed. They inched forward and kissed. It was short and they both pulled away quickly afterward.

Naruto was blushing to his ears. "U-um…I-I'm sorry….w-we should get r-ready now."

Sasuke only nodded in agreement, not trusting his voice.

They got dressed quickly and in silence.

******************************************

Naruto and Sasuke walked outside the cave to join there annoying and seemingly overly joyous sensei.

"Ah! I see you too finally came out? What took so long? You two were in there making out weren't you?" Mask or no mask, you could see Kakashi's grin when he said this.

"NO WE WEREN'T!!!" Naruto and Sasuke both exclaimed, blushing to their ears.

"Sure…whatever you say…Now let's get started training," the silver headed Joinin said.

******************************************

Naruto furiously threw a kick at Sasuke in hopes of hitting him. Sasuke simply blocked the kick, grabbed Naruto's leg and threw him to the ground.

"TEME SASUKE!!!" he screamed as he got up. "KAGE BUSHIN NO JUTSU!!!"

Four Naruto clones came at the raven haired boy. "Hm…always the same technique…well I'll do one of my own…" Sasuke performed the hand seals before the clones got to him. They stopped dead in their tracks. There stood Sasuke, transformed into his own form of Naruto's `Sexy No Jutsu'. The clones disappeared due to the intense mental shock.

The original Naruto stood there dumbfounded. "BAKA!!! That's my technique! How dare you copy it!" A sweat droplet appeared on Sasuke's head due to the lack of better response from Naruto. Well…at least he'd stopped the clones and Naruto.

They heard a thud to their left and both turned to see what it was. Their sensei had fallen over because of Sasuke's stunt. He had little spirally eyes and an immense nose bleed. Naruto and Sasuke both sweat dropletted.

"Baka sensei. You'd think after all those books he reads he'd be used to something like that…" Naruto said.

Sasuke transformed back into his normal self. He figured he could maybe ask Naruto a few questions while their sensei was incapacitated.

"Naruto?"

Naruto looked over to Sasuke. "Hn?"

"Why didn't you get a nose bleed like Kakashi did?"

Naruto blushed. "Um….it's because…well…I…" God…he couldn't tell Sasuke could he?

Sasuke looked at him and waited. Somehow he was hoping it was the answer Sasuke wanted.

"It'sbecausewhenwekissedIrealizedthatIlikeyouandI'mapparentlyga yforalackofabetterword." Naruto jumbled all together rather quickly. He took a deep breath afterward and waited for Sasuke's reaction.

Sasuke stared at Naruto. It took him a moment to completely understand all of what Naruto had said. Well, he got the answer he wanted. He smiled at this.

"I like you too Naruto-kun," Sasuke said meekly, still smiling.

Naruto brightened at this. "Hondo?!"

"Hai, I have for some time now," Sasuke said.

Naruto happily ran over to Sasuke and jumped into his arms, hugging him tightly. Sasuke happily embraced him.

"HA! I knew it! You two love each other!" Kakashi said, jumping up from his "unconscious state".

"YOU MEAN YOU FAKED BEING UNCONSCIOUS!!!???" Naruto yelled at the top of his lungs. Kakashi just grinned.

Sasuke sweatdropletted. "I knew there was something up…you don't get beat that easily. You were just trying to get us to confess to each other….damn…it was so simple but it was fucking genius. Stupid sensei. Only you would come up with something like that…"

"Yes…well it worked. Now, I think that has been enough training. Let's start packing to go home."

"WHAT!!! But we just started thirty minutes ago!" Naruto protested.

A vein popped on Sasuke's forehead. "Oh I get it now…you only brought us out here so you could set your little plan into play! That's why you told Sakura not to come…" Sasuke said through gritted teeth.

"Yep. Now let's get going. Sakura will be waiting to hear the news."

"You mean she was in on this too!!!" Naruto screeched.

Kakashi nodded. "Actually this training thing was her idea. Why do you think she didn't protest when we left?"

They both glared at their sensei and then gruffly walked over to their belongings to start the trip back home.

********************************

As they walked back into the village, they were greeted by Sakura.

"So, how'd it go Kakashi sensei?" the pink hair shinobi asked.

"Quite well, they confessed." Kakashi said.

"Ooh! I want details!!!"

Kakashi and Sakura started talking and Naruto and Sasuke took this chance to get away from them.

As they walked towards their own respective homes, they said little to each other. When they neared the spot in whence they would part, Sasuke stopped and looked at Naruto. Naruto looked at him.

"Nani?"

"Um…do you…want to stay at my house? It gets kinda…lonely at night," Sasuke said shyly.

Naruto's face brightened. "I'd love too."

They started to walk towards Sasuke's house. Naruto walked closely next to Sasuke and then gently took his hand. Sasuke looked up at Naruto and blushed, looking a little surprised. Naruto just smiled at him and they walked into the sunset, a new life ahead of them.

*Owari*

************************************************

Yay!! It's finally finished. Again, I must thank B.G. Pendragon for allowing me to use her story. It's much appreciated. That's it people. Now I've just gotta finish my other fic… -_-`