Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Master Uchiha ❯ Master Uchiha ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

None of the characters belong to me… as usual…
Read and review, you know the drill… (Hey, that rhymed! Cool init?)
Some have asked me the ages of Sasuke and Naruto…
Sasuke: 13
Naruto: 12
Itachi: 17
 
Chapter 2
by: c7bi_kyuubi
 
To say that Sasuke was feeling a tad uncomfortable was an understatement. Here he was lying on his extremely comfy bed… with a very cute and adorable foxy boy that made him want to do naughty things he shouldn't even be thinking about now to him. Yep, he was in a very hard position right now. Pardon the pun. He was caught between a rock and a hard place with the rock being smashed by his mother for kicking Naruto out of his room and bed, or remain in bed WITH Naruto, who was currently sleeping beside him.
 
He looks comfortable. A little too comfortable. Shit no! Damn… Naruto had turned over and draped himself over Sasuke with his head snuggled between Sasuke's neck and shoulder and an arm thrown carelessly over Sasuke's chest area and a leg slung over his thigh to nestle a little too closely against his -ahem- jewels… Not that it was uncomfortable, instead one could say that it felt nice. Very nice, but a little too nice as the hard place just hardened some more. Great. Just great… And he'd have to spend the whole night like this too. Sasuke heaved out a sigh and settled in for a long excruciating and pleasurable self-perverted-thoughts-torture. Damn and double damn…
 
Itachi looked through a spy hole from his room which is located conveniently next to Sasuke's and cackled quite evilly and silently to himself at the expression on Sasuke's face. Itachi is actually very capable of showing emotions; it's just that he only does that when he is EXTREMELY VERY ABSOLUTELY SURE that he is ALONE. Though he didn't contradict anyone who said or complained that he never show anything other than his poker face to the outside world. That he knew was very true. He didn't like people seeing how he felt or knowing what he is thinking at the time. He like seeing the expressions of frustration of their faces when they try to figure out what he is thinking and feeling but getting nothing back in return. He could fool everyone no matter how old, what sex or how smart they are. All except one. His very own mother.
 
It irked him that no matter how hard he tried to, he could never hide his feelings or thoughts from his mother. Even though he uses the best poker face he had, his mother easily penetrates into his very brain and knew what the heck he is thinking or planning to do. It was creepy and it annoyed him that his `supposedly perfect stoic poker face mask' is not as perfect as he thought. But then, even though his mother's uncanny ability to penetrate into his very thoughts, he found that he didn't mind. She is his mother after all.
 
And sure enough, the door to his room slammed open. His mother stood in the doorway staring at him with a smirk on her face. “I knew it. You couldn't resist peeking at them huh? Lemme see.” She scuttled towards him, pushed him aside and stared through the peek hole at the two occupants of the next room. “Awww… Look at how sweet they look…” His mother cooed with her eye embedded into the hole. Itachi sighed, his mother may seem silly and girly sometimes but he knew through experience not to mess with her. Even his father didn't dare go against her when she had that particular glint in her eyes.
 
Itachi started as his mother sighed and shook her head. Removing her eye from the peephole, she crossed her arms and closed her eyes in thought. “No, this wouldn't do. Yes, this may be the only way…” She muttered to herself. “Yosh! Itachi!” She suddenly cried out loud, fisting her hand in determination, the fire burned in her eyes. Itachi backed away. `Shit. Not again. Why me?' That glint in her eyes now increased into an inferno of future destruction, for Itachi at least.
 
“Itachi? Why are you backing away? Don't even think about trying to avoid this…” Mikoto growled advancing on a wary Itachi. “I'm not trying to. I am avoiding this.” Itachi said, stoic poker face in place, but for Mikoto, what she saw was a five year old boy trying to sneak candies from behind her. “Actually, you can't avoid this. You are going to…” Mikoto paused, making Itachi fidget in his place. “Go shopping with Sasuke and Naruto!”
 
Itachi facefaulted. “WHAT!? WHY ME? CAN'T SASUKE GO ALONE? NARUTO'S HIS PET AFTER ALL!!!” Itachi bellowed at his mother who stood calmly smiling all the time. “Hush. I need you to make sure Sasuke actually get some other clothing with colors other than black and dark blue for Naruto. And to make sure that Sasuke doesn't bully that cute little fox…” Nodding happily. “Consider it a mission if you wish. Don't worry, I already told the Hokage.” She added seeing Itachi's face.
 
Itachi blanched. “How did you know that?”
 
“Silly dear, I'm your mother. I can get into your head as easily as you can use the Sharingan.” Mikoto said, smiling happily again. Petting Itachi's head, she swooped out of his room after reminding him of his mission tomorrow. “Remember… We can't have Naruto walking around naked all the time when he isn't in his fox form.” Mikoto trailed and closed the door.
 
“Well, just make him stay in his fox form all the time then. Che… Troublesome…”
 
“Hmm? You say something Itachi?” Mikoto asked poking in her head. “Cause if you are thinking of trying to make Naruto do something he doesn't want or trying to get out of doing that mission…” Mikoto's demon head loomed over Itachi dangerously. Itachi twitched. “STAY OUTTA MY HEAD WOMAN!!!” He bellowed. Mikoto giggled like a schoolgirl and closed the door again. Itachi sighed. `Why?! Oh cruel fate… Why is she the only one who can mess up my brain and force me to be so out of character and uncool… I have a reputation as the cold stoic Uchiha to maintain damnit!' He flumped down on his bed. `Women… They're annoying… and dangerous…' He added the last part when he thought of certain times when his mother had his father, him and Sasuke altogether cowering under that demon head of hers.
 
`Come to think of it… do all women have the demon head?'
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!!!
 
I know, I know… they should be going shopping already in this chapter… But I couldn't help droning on and on… in circles no less…
 
Please bear with me with your infinite amount of patient… I will make them go shopping in the next chapter… NYAHAHAHA!!! Poor Itachi…
 
P.S: I can't believe that I just pulled a cliffhanger… I hated and loved those… when they're in the right place that is.
 
Anyway, thank you for reading this and remember to review!