Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Meaning Before I'm Dead ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Ro-chan: Hey it’s me! I had this story idea from the back of my head, and I thought ‘Why not let the readers read this.’ I’m actually a pretty angst person. It’s more of a deep tragedy and meaning. Well I’ll stop rambling and on with my new fic.
R&R please (If you want)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~

Meaning Before I’m Dead

Chapter 1


She was young, sweet, and shy. Deep down and really deep inside her there was something that really bothered her, something that she asks herself every night in her sleep. She cries and begs for her to be gone. How can a sweet girl like her think of things so angst-like and tragedy-like? Both the joy and sadness always stick to her like glue. She’s got a double sided mind. What is her name you may ask? Her name is Hyuuga Hinata.

Hinata walks the hallways in her home, hoping to reach her room before HE sees her. She was afraid of him. Every time she spots him, she ducks into a nearby room to hide. “Kami-san, please take me away.” she cries as her raven-blue like hair covered her teary eyes. She can’t stand living here. Here, in this hellhole that is known as her home. Something inside her finally has snapped. It’s telling her to look deep inside herself to search for this meaning. A meaning of “why?” She wants to know, and she’s going to ask the one person she is afraid to even defy.

She entered the door to her father’s quarters hoping to ask him something she was willing to tell him all these years. She knocked the doors in front of her. “Who is it?” shouted a man from behind the doors Hinata was standing in front of. “It’s me.” she replied waiting for an answer to let her come in. “Come in.” the man shouted his reply. Hinata entered the room. There sitting in front of her was the cold and stoic man, known as her father. “What do you want, you disgrace?” he asked his daughter. “You said you wanted to train with me, otou-san. I came here for that.” Hinata replied as she kept calm and not stutter like she always does. Her father scoffed. “Why do I want to train with a weakling like you? You are a disgrace to the Hyuuga name. Now, if you please leave, I have other duties to attend to.” he answered s coldly to his eldest daughter. She looks just like her mother. Hinata’s hands turned into fists, and something inside of her is telling her to tell her father the question she always wanted to ask. “Otou-san, if I’m such a disgrace, then why did you keep me alive? You could’ve just killed me. You have the chance to do it now. Rid of me from this world that I wish not to be part of, douzo.” she said angrily. Her eyes look like you can see hell, but there is sheer of sadness longing for heaven. Her father did not answer, because he doesn’t know the answer. “I hate you Otou-san. If you don’t need me, I’m not worthy of the name Hyuuga, then immediately appoint Hanabi as your new heiress, because of now, I am no longer a Hyuuga. I’m just a person with the same last name. I hope you’ll be happy, because Hanabi has everything you wanted to see in me.” Hinata smiled and tears began to pour out of her colorless eyes. Hurt is now filling her eyes. She turned around and began to open the door. “You know what Otou-san? The next time you’ll be seeing me is on the streets…dead. I will be happy.” she spoke her last words to her father and left.

As Hinata left her father’s quarters, she saw her older cousin, Neji. “How much did you hear, nii-san?” Hinata asked her cousin. He looked at her sad face with his emotionless face, but in his eyes showed utter sadness. “Everything, Hinata-sama. I’m sorry for eavesdropping.” he apologized as he bowed to her. “Neji nii-san, I’m no longer a Sama, just plain Hinata. I’ll be going now. You should’ve been born in the Main house instead of the Branch house nii-san.” Hinata said as she left from her cousin’s gaze. ‘Sayonara nii-san.’ Hinata said her goodbye to her cousin in her mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
A/N: I know it’s short but wait till chapter 2