Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Meeting Jennifer Hatake ❯ Meeting old friends and making new ones ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 2
Meeting old friends and making new ones
"So tell me Jenn when did you get back?" Kakashi asked his sister as he give her a hug.
"Oh well about two hours ago. I've been following you and the kids for about 30 to 45 minutes. And Ayame went ahead to tell the Hokage that our mission was successful.”
“Who's Ayame?” Naruto, asked Sasake
“How am I to know?” He said
“She's our younger sister” said Jennifer when she heard them talking.
“Exactly how many sisters do you have sensei?” Sakura, asked
“Just Jennifer and Ayame. Why?”
“No reason.”
“Well than let's get on home. I know you're tired so come on.”
When the five ninja's arrived at the village, Sasake told them he was going home. Sakura followed him. Why can't she just get a clue and leave me alone Naruto however ran off to get his daily dose of ramen. As they walked Kakashi began to talk to his sister.
“So how has Ayame been?
“She great I would think that she is ready for the Jounin selection exam. I mean if she can kick me ass in a sparring match, I'm sure she can kick yours.”
Well well well if it isn't Hatake Jennifer. What the hell are you doing here?” said a voice from behind. Spinning around Jennifer spotted a long time friend.
“Yuki Kurerai what does it like I'm doing? Oh and is that any way to say hello to a friend?”
It's good to see you again. Kurerai, said hugging Jennifer “so where are you going Jenn?”
“Home I need my beauty rest. Oh and if you see Ayame tell her to come home. She needs to rest as well. Thanks.”
With her mind set on sleeping Jennifer said good bye and left followed by Kakashi whose nose was once again deep in his book.
Squad 7's training was canceled for the reminder of the week to allow Kakashi, Jennifer, and Ayame spend time with each other. Siblings they maybe but when Ayame turned 2 the Hatake children where separated Kakashi reminded with his father. Jennifer and Ayame went with their mother to America. After fourteen long years they where reunited, but Jennifer and Ayame where sent on a mission the following year.
As a new week began kakashi and Ayame walked around the village when Gai sensei popped out of nowhere saying.
“Kakashi my rival I challenge you.”
“Who the hell is the queer looking man in the green tights kakashi?” she asked rising an eyebrow.
Ayame had short silver hair with purple tips. Pale green eyes, skin as pale as paper. Heck she was paler than kakashi.
“You don't remember Gai Ayame?” kakashi, asked leaning over so he could whisper in her ear
“Don't see how you can't you had a big crush on him be for you left.”
“Kakashi!” she yelled “That was six years ago don't say things like that.”
And just for kicks she reached up and smacked in the back of the head. Meanwhile across town Jennifer sat at the ramen helping her self to some spice beef ramen
“Come on Iruka sensei. I'm hungry.”
Jennifer turned her head and saw one of the kids that was with her brother when she knocked him out last week. But walking with him was the most handsome man she had ever seen. Oh my gods what a heart throb.
Naruto ran into the ramen shop and ordered sitting down in a seat. He looked around.
“Hey lady” he said. “I know you. Aren't you kakashi's sister?”
“Naruto. Leave the young lady alone I think she would like to eat in peace.”
“But.” Naruto began to say.
“it's rude Naruto some get your ramen and let's go back to my house.”
“Don't worry about sir he's just fine I meet him last week when I chloroformed my brother kakashi.”
“Oh so you Jennifer Chan I had heard that you returned from you five years mission. Well I'm Umino Iruka I work at the academy and some times the mission room.”
Naruto's ramen arrives and he eats hungrily while Jennifer and Iruka talked.
Iruka could feel himself blush as he sat next to the woman. Today Jennifer word a formfitting blood red shirt that showed exactly how big her breast were with a blue denim mini skirt, hoop earrings and a silver cross that had rubies encrusted into it
“So” he began “your kakashi's sister huh?”
“Yep we're twins in fact. But I'm older by about ten minutes. What about you have any siblings?”
“No my parents died in the demon attack 12 years ago.”
“Oh I'm so sorry my parents are gone to so I know how you feel.”
“Iruka sensei I want another bowl of ramen.” The look on Iruka's face caused Jennifer to laugh. How cute. She thought to her self.
All the while that the two adults talked Naruto sat quietly eating his ramen. He was happy to see Iruka enjoying himself. Naruto loved Iruka like a father. He deserved the best. Looking at her watch Jennifer gasped and began packing up her left over ramen.
“I'm so sorry Iruka sensei but I must be going. It was a wonderful to meet you. Would you like to come with Kakashi, me, and Kurenai tomorrow night we're going out?
“I would be honored. When and where tomorrow?”
Naruto smiled as Jennifer wrote down the time and location on a napkin and gave it to Iruka.
“Bye Naruto don't be to hard on Iruka sensei now.” Jennifer said walking away waving to them.