Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Passing ❯ Index of Pairings ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Index of Pairings:
1: Sasuke/Naruto
2: Sasuke/Naruto, Gaara/Naruto
3: Gaara/Sasori
4: Naruto/Gaara, Naruto/Sasuke
5: Sasuke/Kin
6: Sasuke/Naruto, Gaara/Naruto
7: Jiraiya/Naruto - a non-romantic/family relationship
8: Itachi/Sasuke - a non-romantic/family relationship
9: Kin/Zaku
10: Jiraiya/Tsunade
 
I will be using only the first 10 lines/challenges in this first arc, and then I'll switch over to another one (posted separately) for the last 10. Below are all the lines of the challenge so that you can match up which pairing will be associated with what line and see if you can't predict anything. Also if you want to make suggestions for the next arc and what pairings should go with what line, feel free. I have something mildly in mind but its only tentative.
 
Rules & Lines from the 20-Loves Challenge:

1. The fic has to be about fictional characters only.
2. Pick which ever pairing your heart desires.
3. Smut or no smut, it's up to you.
4. You
have to incorporate one of the lines from below into your fic.
5. You may change the tense of the line to better go with the flow of your fic.
6. As of yet I have not started letting people claim pairings since there aren't enough of us. When we get bigger then I'll start to let people claim a couple.
*~*~*

1.
"Promise me that you'll never forget me."
"Only if you promise to forget me."

*~*~*

2.
"I loved you with every ounce of my being. But I knew you never would love me that way. And you know the sad thing about it all? I didn't care."

*~*~*

3.
"I would rather walk the earth next to you as a ghost, than go to heaven and never see you again."

*~*~*

4.
"You caused me so much heartache. I couldn't eat or sleep because of you. At those moments I hated you. And yet I don't regret a single moment I spent with you."

*~*~*

5.
"I hate you. I hate the way you look at me, and the way you talk to me. I hate the way you make me feel. I hate the way I'll watch the door waiting for you. I hate the fact that I don't think I can live without you."

*~*~*

6.
"Do you love me?"
"No."
"I love you."
"I know."

*~*~*

7.
"I would rather watch you from the shadows if only to ensure your happiness."

*~*~*

8.
"Don't tell me you love me, it's not who you are. I want to die without hearing those words. That would be a wonderful way to die."

*~*~*

9.
"If you ever cared about me, even for a moment, leave now. Don't look back, just leave."

*~*~*

10.
"You know when you left I stopped dreaming."
"Why?"
"You were my dream."

*~*~*

11.
"All the talk about growing old and dieing old isn't my thing. I want to die young with you. That way I'll always carry this version of you with me."

*~*~*

12.
"The day you left I thought I would die. Strange thing was that was when I truly began to live."

*~*~*

13.
"You knew I didn't care, but you stayed. You stayed and I hate you for it, because before I knew it I fell for you."

*~*~*

14.
"Know what will make me happy? If you walk out that door and find someone who will make treat you right. I can die happy if I know you're happy."

*~*~*

15.
"I don't use words like love and hate. Don't believe in them. So I hope you never expect me to say those words to you."

*~*~*

16.
"I don't think I'll ever feel this strongly for anyone ever again, no matter how hard I try."

*~*~*

17.
"The other day I woke up and I swear I smelled you in the air. But when I rolled over you weren't there. I got mad at myself for getting happy."

*~*~*

18.
"I look at you and my heart breaks."

*~*~*

19.
"One of these days you'll be mine. That will be a sad day."

*~*~*

20.
"I will break your heart by breaking my own."
From
Wuthering Heights