Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ mischief's cracktastic shorts ❯ Blame It On The Clothes [Uchihacest] ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: silly b-day drabble for ichatelle who wanted some Uchihacest
Warnings: incest, masturbation, and some implied sex of the dubious consent variety :O
---

He had done it. He had finally - after much more mental scarring than he'd ever admit to while in Sound - ditched that freak of a snake man and had found out the whereabouts of his evil older brother. Years of hardwork (and torture) were about to payoff.

Sasuke silently slipped in through a window, unsheathed his trusty sword, and crept quietly through the living unit. The shower was running, and the corner of his lip curled at the advantage that presented (every little bit counted, of course.) He reached for the door knob, vehemently ignoring the slight tremble in the appendage, when something caught his attention. A sound - his name to be exact - in Itachi's voice coming from the other side of the door.

Damn it! So much for the element of surprise, he complained as he twisted the knob and quickly shouldered the door open. He froze midstep, though, katana overhead and ready to strike as the shock of his brother - Itachi! Prodigal child of the Uchiha clan and mass murderer extraordinaire - with one hand against the shower wall for support, the other wrapped firmly around his cock moaning his name!

What the fuck?!

"I'll just.. uh, come back another time. Or something." If he'd been thinking clearly, he would've realized what a mistake it was to turn his back on his brother even if the elder Uchiha appeared to be indisposed at the moment. The second he turned, Itachi was behind him, shoving Sasuke face-first against the now shut bathroom door and pressing his wet, hard body against his back. A hand jerked his wrist, and kusanagi fell to the tiled floor with a loud clang.

"Where are you going, little brother? Aren't you here to kill me?"

Sasuke's eyes widened as Itachi easily rid him of his pants.

He cursed Orochimaru's inadequate training (and choice in clothing) all the way back to Sound.