Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ mischief's cracktastic shorts ❯ Playing With Fire [KakaShizu] ( Chapter 23 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: for scathachdhu
Pairing: Kakashi/Shizune
Warnings: implied sexual content
 
--
 
She's not sure how exactly it started between them, this strange competition of seeing who could get the other more bothered in the presence of other people. It's incredibly irresponsible considering they live in a village full of ninja who're all trained to notice the things civilians don't.
 
But then maybe that's part of what's so fun about it, Shizune muses as Kakashi slowly rakes his eye over her body while Tsunade quotes something from his latest mission report. All it would take for them to be caught would be for someone to look up before her kimono was back in place, or a waitress to walk by while he was still under the table, or his genin team to overhear a steamy offer whispered to him as they leave with their mission scroll. The list goes on.
 
And sometimes she feels like she's at a serious disadvantage - everything he does gets to her, but it's hard for her to tell if she's affecting him sometimes. She thinks maybe the only reason Kakashi goes along with this game is because he thinks he'll never be caught. He's also the type of person that can, with one look, make you question whether or not you truly saw something - he's quite intimidating actually, she admits; when he's not turning her into a puddle of goo, that is.
 
She's not sure how it started or why, but she does know she doesn't want it to end. But she doesn't want to lose either, so as she hands him the scroll for his next mission, Shizune lets some of her chakra go with it - just a little, a blip that no one would notice unless they were actively looking for it - and directs it straight to his prostate.
 
Yeah, so it's probably cheating, but a girl's got to play to her strengths, right? Besides, it's totally worth it to see Hatake Kakashi twitch and go wide-eyed in front of the hokage, she decides, hiding her smile behind a look of mock-concern. She's sure she'll pay for it later; she looks forward to it actually.