Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ mischief's cracktastic shorts ❯ Kage Bunshin: The Real Reason It Was Forbidden ( Chapter 24 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: I'm going to apologize in advance for this.
Pairing: Naruto and several permutations of himself a la kage bunshin, hinted at NaruSasu, NaruSaku, and NaruInoSaku
Warnings: NC-17, het, yaoi, yuri, questionable sanity, bad humor
Disclaimer: Naruto and all its characters are the sole property of Masashi Kishimoto, not me. I am just a person of questionable sanity who likes to write dirty stories about them.
 
--
 
Naruto was twelve when he learned kage bunshin. It didn't take long for him to realize the full potential of the forbidden jutsu.
 
It started had out innocent enough, a simple visual aid for him to jerk off to. Any resemblance between himself and the female form of the clone sitting across from him on the bed didn't matter. He wasn't exactly looking at her face anyway.
 
The thing about clones, though, is that they shared the same personalities, thought patterns, and physical ailments as their creator. Naruto would've understood this from the bathroom incident had he really thought about it instead of just burying it in the pile of Grr, Sasuke! memories.
 
But he didn't and was pleasantly surprised when the female before him began touching herself as well. Fingers of one hand danced lightly across her chest as the other set rubbed a circular pattern between her legs.
 
Naruto was drooling.
 
It was one thing to be the female doing the exploring - and yes, he had done that on several occasions as well - but it was quite another to witness it. It was over almost as quickly as it had begun, and he noted with disappointment that he was unable to hold the jutsu long enough to see her orgasm.
 
He'd have to slow down the next time, the blond decided.
 
The next time, though, instead of just watching, Naruto - never being one for restraint -couldn't help but touch. Slowly at first, but it didn't take long for him to get carried away. His hands were everywhere at once, touching and tweaking, as he delighted in the way she… er, himself? - probably best not to think about that - sighed and squealed.
 
It was going great until she reached down to stroke his cock. Breathing heavily, he leaned his head on her shoulder, eyes tightly shut, as he instinctively moved his hips in time with her hand. Then, pop! His weight fell forward slightly as the clone disappeared once again as the impending orgasm caused him to lose concentration.
 
With a sigh and his hand, he quickly finished himself off.
 
Naruto used to sneak into the adult bookstore when he was younger - hey, it was for research material! - so he was well aware of the more graphic things people did. Most of it, though, seemed just plain weird to his young mind. Who'd really want to put their mouth there?
 
It wasn't until he received his first sort of blowjob that he really began to appreciate the fact that it was just himself, and because of that, he could pretty much do whatever he wanted. It wouldn't matter.
 
Unfortunately, he still hadn't figured out how to control his chakra enough to maintain the jutsu through orgasm, but that was okay. Naruto found he could get right there and just finish himself off with his hand. That was good enough for him. This was just masturbation when you got down to it after all.
 
It was kind of strange to look down and see a feminine version of his face sucking him off, though. He found it was a better when he had the clone henge into Sakura. A whole lot better. It never once seemed weird to him; in the back of his head, it always just a bunshin anyway. People fantasized about other people all the time. This was just a slightly more vivid way to do so as far as he was concerned.
 
One day, though, things did get a little weird for him. Naruto came home beyond pissed at his stuck-up prick of a teammate. Snotty bastard had been rubbing every little thing in his face that day during training.
 
“Keep up if you can, Dead Last. How many times are you going to screw that up, moron? You suck as a ninja,” he mumbled in a mimic of Sasuke's voice. “I'll show you who sucks,” he growled as his hands formed the seal for his favorite jutsu. A Sasuke clone appeared beside him scowling with his arms crossed over his chest, and Naruto pounced.
 
When it was over, he realized that despite the very broken pieces of his sanity, he was probably the happiest he'd ever been. That had been oddly therapeutic.
 
It immediately became his favorite scene to reenact despite his very adamant claims that he did not, in fact, like guys. Who wouldn't want to show up their rival by making him suck his cock?
 
Eventually, though, even that grew boring. What he wanted to do was have actual sex. Hey, what teenage boy didn't? The only problem was that while the kage bunshins were copies of himself, he hadn't actually touched a real female there to know what it felt like. His best guess was maybe like the inside of his cheek? That's what he'd been doing up until then anyway, so it stood to reason that he might as well continue and not worry about it.
 
It was awkward - and who knew missionary position would be so awkward? Wasn't it supposed to be the standard or something? Not a confusing mess of should I hold myself up on my elbows or knees; I don't want to just squish her - and it didn't last long, of course, but for 2.5 seconds, it had been pure bliss.
 
But practice makes perfect, and practice, he did.
 
It wasn't until he found himself considering what sex with one of his male clones might be like, though, that he finally admitted that okay, guys aren't totally disgusting.
 
He still made a face at the idea, though. Could he really fuck himself? It was a little odd, but then again, so much of what he'd been doing the past few months had fallen into that category already. Did one more thing really matter?
 
It couldn't hurt to try, he supposed.
 
The first time was a disaster. After finally realizing that spit was the only thing available to him that might make his entrance a little easier - as apparently something was needed; it pulled his skin uncomfortably when he tried it dry - he made the mistake of diving in to the hilt on the first go. In a quick `pop,' the clone had disappeared just like when an enemy kicked them too hard or showered them with shuriken.
 
Did it really hurt that much? He created another clone and tried to go slower that time.
 
It took three more clones before he seemed to get the hang of it, but it wasn't until one came without any penile stimulation whatsoever that Naruto began to wonder what it felt like.
 
Letting one of his clones fuck him up the ass probably should've been one of the low points in Naruto's life, but hey, it could've been worse, he decided. It could've been Sasuke. The idea made him shudder. Bastard already had enough to be smug about. The experience was so-so. Every now and then there was a quick burst of arousal, but he had to beat himself off to maintain it.
 
He didn't forget to give his clones a reach around after that.
 
Eventually Naruto began to explore more kinky stuff. Sex with two or three clones at once, some voyeuristic fantasies (he really liked it when the clones henged into people he knew and did dirty stuff.)
 
It wasn't until he sat watching the Sakura and Ino clones kiss and feel each other up that he wondered if maybe, just maybe, he should give it a rest. But really, who needs porn when you've got an endless supply of chakra?
 
Believe it or not, when he went off with Jiraiya for training, it wasn't as bad as he made it out to be. Sure they didn't exactly get a lot of actual training done, but he did learn quite a few things. Like what not to say to a woman you want to pick up and that not everything his perverted mentor put in those books was really practical. Who needed to read that stuff anyway when he could act out whatever sick and twisted scenario his dirty, little mind could come up with?
 
So what is the point of the story? Well, what all of this lead up to was his first real sexual experience, and when it didn't end exactly 2.5 seconds into it, he silently thanked himself for being a dirty pervert.