Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Misfortune ❯ Anxiety ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Sakura woke up in what it looked like to be some sort of dungeon room and there were no windows. Sakura looked around; there was no one in here except herself. The room was small, cold and dark. There weren’t any luxuries, just a desk, lit candle, chair, drawer and a bed. If not for lit candle this place would be totally dark. She had no idea where she was. "Wait... all my comrades are dead...so it wasn't a dream"-realised Sakura feeling a tear rolling down her cheek. Naruto, Kakashi-sensei, Sai... how can she possibly live with such painful memories of loss haunting her... "Dear friends"-Sakura whispered- "Please wait for me, I will not be staying in this world for much longer it seems". What did Itachi possibly wanted from her? Could he want revenge for her killing Sasori? Or did he need to ask her questions about Tsunade sama? She couldn't reveal any Konoha secrets or anything to him. Sakura realised that probably she will be tortured and she felt her body started trembling. She hoped she will never be tortured, that such a situation will never arise. She prided herself on being a good medical ninja, a chuunin, and Hokage's appentice. But to be tortured at such a young age... she doubted she could stand it. Sakura heard a lock on the door open and her heart skipped a beat.

Itachi walked in a room and closed a door behind him. He stood near the door looking at her but saying nothing. He was wearing his Akatsuki robe, Sakura noticed, but she couldn't see his face well as a small candle didn’t give off much light. About 30 seconds have passed but he didnt move just was standing there and looking at her. Sakura hated Itachi for doing this and for many other reasons too. She didn't know what to expect next, it made her feel even more eneasy, its like standing in front of a huge dog who is hesitating whether to attack you or not. Sakura bit her lower lip; she could not allow him to see her fear. Suddenly Itachi appeared just in front of her, Sakura flinched.

-"You stink like a corpse, this stench offends me"- Itachi said. Sakura averted her gaze, and didn’t say anything. She was in yesterday's bloody and torn clothes. Anything she says from this moment can be crucial to her life, Itachi aren't exactly a gentle person. "Follow me"-Itachi commanded.

-"What do u want from me? Where are we going?"-Sakura asked.

-"I did not allow you to speak, just shut up and do what I say"- Itachi replied.

-"I- I will not move from here until you explain what you want from me" - Sakura said, fear prominent in her voice. The second she said that she felt herself pinned against a wall, Itachs right hand was squeezing her neck and he slapped her across the face with his left. His didn’t even have his sharingans on, wasn't he cautious of her at all?

-" Listen here, from this moment on you will address me only as Itachi-sama and you will not dare to speak unless I allow you to! Is that clear?" Sakura looked at him with defiant eyes.

"Let go of me!"-she yelled right in his face. Itachi raised one of his eyebrows. He then proceeded with slapping her across the face painfully couple of more times. "Is that clear?"- he asked again.

"Y-yes!"-Sakura answered. Itachi raised one of his eyebrows again and looked at her expecting more...

-"Yes, Itachi-sama. " Sakura said obediently. "She had this attitude before, but how she seems obedient, just how I like it. Oh...this would be so much fun... for me!"-Itachi smirked to himself. He started imagining how he wil use her, and all the things he will do to that pretty body of hers. But for now, he had to get her cleaned, that stench was very annoying.

-"Very good, now follow me."-Itachi walked out of a door and Sakura followed him. She was escorted to what seemed like an indoor hot springs. They indeed were in a cave. Itachi walked out and left her alone. She noticed a small shelf with shampoo bottles and soaps. Despite her uneasiness and stress Sakura somehow relaxed in hot water, the steam was very soothing. She realized that there's no way to escape because Itachi was probably outside the door waiting for her. After she finished taking her bath, she slipped into what seemed like a green yukata, it was a yukata made for a man but at least it was clean.

As she walked out of the door she saw Itachi who looked rather emotionless. In a blink of a second he appeared just infront of her, the fabrics of their clothes touching. He grabbed her wrist.
"What took you so long? I brought you here so that you bathe and be rid of that stench, not to swim and enjoy a hot water. Now, come with me, I have a little "something" for you. " -Itachi said with a sadistic smirk on his face.

-"Y-yes, Itachi-sama." Sakura answered, glad that he didn’t hit her this time. When staying with Itachi under the same roof, one could really expect anything.

They walked down a dim lit cave corridor to another room. This room was much bigger and seemed nicely decorated. There was big bed right in the middle of it. Sakura gulped, oh no, it can't be good!

-"This is my room", Itachi said, "and this is my first gift to you"-with that he pulled a silver collar out of his drawer and tried to put it around Sakura's neck. "No, I- It can't be…I can't. Not that, Pease not that!"- Sakura said, hurt evident in her voice. Tears came to her eyes once again and she run out of his room and down the corridor. She didn’t care where she was running and that she didn’t know this place, as long as she can hide and stay away from him she was happy.

-" Great", Itachi thought, "I like to chase and play with my victims".

He ran relatively slow at first, giving her the hope that she actually might outrun him and escape, then suddenly he appeared in front of her. The impact caused Sakura to fall back wards and get a bruise and a scratch on her back. Itachi quickly put the collar around her neck while she was protesting. "What the big deal, you foolish woman, all that "concert" over a collar? I haven't even touched you in bed yet, and you are already all dusty and sweaty again".

"What? A bed? He plans to do "that" to me?"-Sakura realized her eyes widening in shock.
Return to Top