Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Misfortune ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sakura winked couple of times, hoping that what she just heard Itachi say was just a joke. But soon the realisation came to her that Itachi never jokes. "No!"- Sakura pleaded-"please, don't, I love Sasuke, only him, please?"- Sakura said with tears in her eyes. Itachi spotted a pink blush forming on her cheeks.

"Heh... you stupid woman, why would I care who you love? Love is a fleeting thing, you stupid, weak females always fall for the one who is stronger"-Itachi answered, and then added: " Despite, I like to torment my little brother, I always wanted what he had. If you planned to give yourself to him than I will make it my priority to take you first". Itachi enjoyed watching all the emotions that played on Sakura's face after she heard his little speech. She was as easy to read as the open book at the moment, he could count her emotions: shock, disbelief, fear, defiance, and the last one...hatred... Yes, hatred, it's something that he told his brother lacks. To tell the truth Itachi knew that Sasuke didn't lack hatred, but he told him that anyway, it was so fun watching his cute, little brother looking at him in disbelief before passing away.

"Hmmm... You know that a good ninja should never reveal his or her emotions to an enemy? However, I can read your emotions like an open book. Looks like you are not that suitable for being ninja, so don't worry too much, you didn't lose a good future when I captured you, because a silly girl like you would never have a brilliant future in the first place." Itachi paused and looked at shaking Sakura. What was that emotion playing on her face now? This emotion is definitely despair, the emotion he preferred to see on all his victims. Itachi climbed atop of her and whispered in her ear: "But, you know what they say? Those that aren't very bright make excellent whores in bed". Sakura's eyes went totally wide from shock and before she could react or say anything Itachi ripped her kimono open.

"No. Itachi-sama… please don't...” Sakura pleaded, trying to cover herself with what was left of her green kimono. Itachi ignored her plea and started kissing her neck. He kissed her up from the shoulder to the ear and then he kissed her ear. Sakura winced: "Ahhh...no...Not here... please...” she whispered. "Hmmm? But I think you like it, so why not?” Itachi replied and proceeded with sucking her ear. Sakura felt the pleasure she never experienced before. He moved his right hand down to her breast and massaged it lightly, while pinning her hands above her head with his left. It seemed like Sakura didn't notice it. Itachi kissed his way from her ear to her lips. Luckily for him her lips were parted, so he advanced with kissing her passionately, hungrily exploring her mouth with his tongue. His right hand pinched her pink nipple slightly. Loud moan escaped Sakura's lips; she felt a strange, unknown desire appearing between her thighs. Itachi’s ministrations felt incredibly good and Sakura unknowingly gave in to the sensation. 'Hmmm... Looks like she likes it", Itachi thought and proceeded with kissing her breasts, his tongue playing with her nipples and his teeth gently biting it. Sakura moaned loudly again and felt the unfamiliar heat between her thighs rising to a new level. She blushed bright red and brought her thighs together. "Oh no you don't...", Itachi whispered and squeezed his left knee between her thighs. Sakura opened her mouth to protest but he quickly kissed her on her lips again. Itachi’s hand slipped from Sakura's breast and traveled down her thighs. His fingers massaged her soft folds and he felt her wetness. Itachi pushed his finger in...

As Sakura felt something invading her virginal passage her mind momentarily transferred from the sweet la-la land to the horrible reality. "Oh heavens...that's ITACHI'S fingers pleasuring me... How low can I fall?", thought Sakura and swiftly hit Itachi's balls with her left knee. Itachi made a low "aahhhh" and quickly removed his hands from her to tend to his abused genitals.

“Now is my chance to escape", Sakura realized and sprinted down the hallway with all the speed she was capable of. She ran not knowing where, actually everywhere away from this beast would be fine. To her distress, corridor appeared to be very long and she knew that soon Itachi will catch up to her. She didn't dare to imagine what would happen if he did. She tried to open a door down a corridor but it was locked, she turned around to try to open some other door but instead saw a very pissed off Itachi standing right beside her and looking angrily at her.

Sakura took a step back but Itachi grabbed her by the neck and lifted her half a foot off the ground. “You stupid bitch, now you did it! I thought I would go gently on you because it's your first time, but now I will fuck you and I will kill you after". Sakura's eyes went wide and filled with tears, she tried to scream some profanity at him but instead coughed and choked. She felt low on oxygen because Itachi's hand was squeezing her neck. Itachi dropped her and she fell on the ground trying to breathe in. He looked down at her for a moment contemplating what to do next. He proceeded with grabbing her by her hair and dragging her to his room.

Itachi dropped Sakura roughly on the bed and reached for his pocket. He took out a chain and hooked one end of it to the collar around her neck and the other end to the hook atop of his bed.