Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Misfortune ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Konichiwa, minna san!! Hontouni arigatou for all the wonderful reviews!! Keep them coming. Oh, and gomenasai for the late update, I do get lazy at times ;D
Well, here is chapter 4, I hope you will enjoy it. It's rated R18+ so please be aware. *bows*
 
“Oh, kami-sama! Please, please make it to be just a bad dream!” silently prayed Sakura, as Itachi was quickly undressing himself. In the moment of despair, Sakura quickly looked at the hook that was atop of Itachi's bed. The chain from her collar was attached to it. She reached for the hook in attempt to free herself but felt strong hands grabbing her hips and pulling her in the opposite direction. She found herself on all fours with Itachi kneeling behind her. He positioned his knees between hers and spread them further apart. Then Itachi lifted her tattered kimono so her behind was fully exposed to him and of course she didn't have any underwear on. Itachi looked at it for couple of seconds enjoying the view. Sakura couldn't help but blush, she hated to be so humiliated. She felt her eyes water and she was thankful that that bastard Itachi can't see her face at the moment. She lowered her gaze down so that her face was fully covered with her pink bangs.
 
Itachi put one of his hands on Sakura's bottom and stroked it enjoying the feel of smooth, soft skin. He put his other hand on her hip so she doesn't try to escape. His hand moved from her butt down and reached between her folds. Sakura instantly tensed even more and tried to move away but Itachi's other hand was placed firmly on her hip, preventing her from moving too much. “Stay still, bitch, or I'll break your damn spine so you will not move at all, ever” Itachi said with a pissed off and dangerous voice.
 
Sakura stilled herself immediately, her nails digging into the silky sheets. Itachi started massaging her soft folds again, she was too dry, and a virgin… he pushed one of his fingers in... “She is too tight plus totally dry… That wouldn't be very comfortable for me, I better get her more wet and lubricated, so my big dick can actually fit in.” Itachi thought and pulled his fingers out of Sakura. He then started massaging her pussy again, looking for her clitoris. He quickly found it and started stroking it in circular motions. Sakura felt a new sensation, it started as soon as Itachi touched her clitoris, she felt fear but also a need. A new kind of need, the one she didn't quite understand yet. As Itachi massaged her clitoris Sakura felt her breath shorten and her body somehow more relaxed.
 
As she felt her fears melt away, the new, unknown need, fast grow into a desire. Sakura dug her fingernails into sheets deeper, even though she bit her lip; a small, hardly audible gasp escaped her lips. “Hmmm… so, this bitch is enjoying it. No, she cannot enjoy it” Itachi decided and removed his fingers. He wanted to thrust into her now, so she will cry out in pain. Yes, that would suit her well for kicking his private parts. But then he looked at his fingers, they were still dry. Itachi smiled evilly positioning himself in front of Sakura's entrance: “I hope you will get your natural lubricants working fast, or otherwise it will hurt enormously” with that, he forcefully thrust into Sakura with a full force. Sakura, who was in some sort of sweet daze until now, felt a sharp pain invading the most sensitive part oh her body. She couldn't hold down a scream and her tears. That only fuelled Itachi and he started thrusting into her deeper and faster. Sakura felt like she was being ripped in halves from the inside. “No, please… stop it, please… agghhh…I can't take it anymore!!” she pleaded in a shaking, hurt voice. Itachi smiled, stopped thrusting for a moment. He brought his lips close to her neck and kissed it. Sakura couldn't believe it; have her plea actually reached him? She still was very surprised and felt somehow happy that he has stopped violating her. However, her happiness was not meant to last, as Itachi brought his lips to her ear and whispered “No! I will not stop, hmmm...” with that he chuckled and started thrusting into her again. That… that bastard, how could he trick her like that? To give her a small piece of hope and then shatter it so brutally? After a particularly harsh thrust, a scream escaped Sakura's lips once again.
 
The whole thing was over in about 20-30 minutes, though to Sakura it felt like hours. After Itachi cum he collapsed on her and stayed like that for about 3 minutes. His breath quickly steadied and he rolled off her. Sakura turned on her side away from Itachi. What will happen now? Will he really kill her now that he is satisfied? She shut her eyes tightly and waited for some sort of impact any minute now. However, Itachi just turned on his side and covered himself with a blanket. “It's night now, I will sleep. You will stay here for now. Sleep if you want. But try anything funny and you will regret it. Oh and stay quiet. ” with that, he turned off light of a small lamp near his side of a bed.
 
Sakura felt ashamed, tired, exhausted and very, very sore in her lower region. Did he forget to kill her? Or will he keep her until he gets tired of her? Sakura wanted answers, but knew she will not get any until tomorrow. No, her nightmare isn't over, it's just beginning. She knew that there is no way out, at least not now. She was depressed and scared and she wanted to cry. She felt really alone and helpless. With those thoughts Sakura dozed off to sleep.