Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mission Iruka ❯ Aftermath ( Chapter 17 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: Nope

It's our little man whore and Raido to the rescue!

Mission Iruka
Chapter 17: Aftermath

***************

Kakashi stared at the wall still dazed from kissing Iruka. He leaned his head against the wall, slightly dizzy from the brief contact. Iruka had caught him off guard with that one.

He took a deep breath and shook his head, trying unsuccessfully to clear it. Giving up he walked over to his chair and sat down. He ignored the maps sliding to the floor at the motion. After a moment he grabbed the book off of his desk and stared at it. A klunk was heard from somewhere in the vicinity of the kitchen but like the maps went unnoticed. On the bright side it meant Iruka was attracted to him, which he'd kind of already deduced. On the other hand it didn't mean more than that and Kakashi wanted more. He wasn't completely sure when he'd decided this but he had and he wasn't quite sure what to do about it.

******************

Iruka leapt over the roofs heading away from Kakashi's as fast he could. 'Oh fuck, I just kissed Kakashi! What the hell was I thinking. I wasn't obviously. I already know Kakashi enjoys toying with me. Why the hell did I have to go and do something so stupid!?!'

Iruka didn't realize where he was headed until he got there. Still half out of it he knocked on Genma's door. Raido answered, fully dressed to Iruka's relief.

"Hey Genma, it's Iruka. And he looks like he's going to faint."

Iruka sighed and Raido opened the door wider to let him in. Genma came out of the bathroom half dressed senbon already in his mouth.

"You look like you just got hit upside the head by Tsunade-sama," Genma said looking him over. "So what happened?"

Iruka looked at the floor. "I'm an idiot."

"You're not an idiot," Raido patted him on the back and gently shoved him towards the couch.

"Yes, he is," Genma said receiving a stern look from Raido. "But that's what we love about him," he smirked and ignored 'the look.' "This have something to do with Kakashi?"

Iruka winced. "I told you I'm an idiot."

Genma walked over and sat down on the coffee table. "What'd he do?" The tone wasn't scolding.

"He didn't do anything, well not really."

"Then what did you do?" Genma raised an eyebrow.

"I set up an array of tags, like dominoes. He'd move something and something else would fall over or shift out of place. And the more he messed with stuff the worse it got. His nice neat little library as well as the rest of his house is a mess."

Genma and Raido looked at each other smiles creeping up the faces until they both broke out in fits of laughter.

Iruka looked utterly ashamed. "And that's not the worst part."

Both of them stopped laughing and looked at Iruka. "Oh? Really and what's the worst part?"

"Well he got really irritated and dragged me out of class all the way back to his apartment to fix the mess and..."

Iruka hesitated, "He was yelling at me and he had my hands so I couldn't just get away and I couldn't stop thinking how hot he was when he was pissed... and I kissed him." Iruka cringed.

Genma snickered, Raido just stared at him in shock. "And he what? Passed out from the shock?"

"No after I realized what I'd done I pulled back and then he kissed me. He dropped my hands and I pushed him away and ran." Iruka looked like he'd been kicked at this point.

"So you're upset because he kissed you back or because you panicked and ran?" Genma looked confused. Raido still hadn't managed to pick his jaw up off the floor.

Iruka sighed. "I'm 'upset' because I know he's just toying with me. Kakashi has said it himself, repeatedly, that he finds it to be highly amusing. I'm 'upset' because I let him toy with me. Fuck I'm 'upset' because I'm infatuated with Sharingan Kakashi!" Iruka ran his hands over his hair and threw himself backwards into the couch.

"Iruka, I've known Kakashi for awhile now." Raido's voice was calm, reassuring. "He doesn't sit there and toy with people. If anything the man pushes them away. He's always been that way. The only people who were ever really close to Kakashi were his team when he was a kid and Saroutobi-sama. And well I suppose team 7 means lot to him but he even keeps them at arms length. Well he tries to anyway. Some of us try to be his friends but aside from appreciating our skills or personality the best we can say is that he puts up with us. You're also the only person since Saroutobi-sama to set foot inside of his house."

Iruka stared at him, his jaw hanging slightly open. "Shit."

Genma raised an eyebrow.