Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mission Iruka ❯ The Domino Effect ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I don't care how long you watch I'm not going to show you anything. Anymore. :)

This is a short chapter mostly for effect for the end of it.

Mission Iruka
Chapter 16: The Domino Effect
*************

It started when Kakashi saw one of his Icha Icha books was out of order. He moved it. Then he saw a map out of place and put it back. A scroll on his shelf rolled off. He put it back. He heard a thunk behind him and found the ink bottle on his desk had fallen over and a pool of ink was collecting on his desk. "I'll go eat something and try to figure out how to fix this."

Then when he was in the kitchen he couldn't find the salt. He shut the cupboard and turned around only to get smacked in the back of the head as it flew open. He turned, glared at it, and shut it. It stayed for 3.2 seconds before it popped open again. He slammed it which caused a different cupboard door to open. He reached over and very carefully shut it. Both popped open the minute he released it. His clenched his fists a moment before smacking them both closed with open palms. Which caused the fridge to open. Refusing to let go of the cupboard doors he shut it with his foot. Perhaps he hit it a little too hard because a drawer slid open.

"Fine! Stay open!" He stormed out of the kitchen.

He sat down at his table and watched as his clothes basket fell over. "Fuck you too," he glared at it menacingly daring it to do something else, anything. It took him awhile to figure out why things were suddenly playing musical chairs. And it took him a good hour to figure out how it worked. He moved one object and another would move. Turning on lights even seemed to set things flying. "Chakra wire," he was practically growling when it hit him. Seeing as every book on his top shelf decided to cascade on his head that was actually literally speaking. "Iruka," he seethed.

*******************
Iruka was going over the various aspects and uses of ninja weapons when Kakashi appeared in a poof of smoke in front of him.

Kakashi smiled in a non-friendly manner at the class then in an equally unfriendly voice said, "Excuse me. I'll be borrowing your teacher. Do your work or I'll come back and be a substitute again." The class started on their homework and Kakashi and Iruka disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Iruka found himself standing in Kakashi's rather messy library with Kakashi holding on to his hands.

"How dare you! I let you in my house and you have the nerve to do this!" Kakashi screamed. Iruka stared at him as he continued to rant, though he stopped understanding what he was saying after a few minutes of the tirade and instead found himself fixated on Kakashi's now unmasked face.

'Wow he's hot when he's mad. I wonder if his enemies ever noticed that.' Iruka understood now what Kakashi had meant about the color red. It was fascinating.

"Are you even listening to me?!" Iruka didn't even hear it but a moment later he found himself kissing Kakashi ever so gently, his eyes slightly closed.

'Oh wow you taste good 'Kashi... Kakashi!' Iruka's eyes shot open and he pulled back in shock. 'Did I just.. I did! I just kissed Kakashi-san...' It all shot through his head in the span of about five seconds. Just long enough for Kakashi to blink and then hungrily kiss him back. His hands slid from Iruka's wrist and up to his shoulders and then one snaked around the back of his head pulling Iruka in and sliding his tongue into Iruka's mouth. And it was about then Iruka's mind struck on the realization exactly who he was kissing. 'He's going to kill me!' Iruka shoved him away breaking the kiss "I... I have to go... back to class!" He formed the seals to transport away faster than he believed himself capable of.