Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mission Iruka ❯ Kami ( Chapter 20 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: :P

Only one more chapter, then you'll have to wait ages for the sequel. Other projects are coming first.

Mission Iruka
Chapter 20: Kami

----

"Oh Kashi-kun! You're so amazing!" Anko sighed in an over dramatic way, then grinned at Iruka. Who blushed about dozen shades of red.

"No, I bet it was more like 'Fuck me Kashi-kun, I'm yours!'" Genma winked at Iruka, who scowled back, the blush refusing to leave his cheeks.

"No no no, I got it! 'Kashi-kun harder Kashi-kun!'" Anko did rather impressive moan and then chuckled staring at Iruka waiting for his response.

Instead of the blush they were so sure they would see, Iruka had miraculously managed to suppress every trace of it and was glaring at them.

"I did not call him Kashi-kun!"

"But you did call him something then...?" Genma goaded.

"Kakashi-chan? Kashi-chan? But those aren't nearly as cute. Kakashi-sama? That would be kind of kinky," Anko looked at Genma and raised and eyebrow.

"You're right! That's so kinky it's wrong!" Anko grinned and then they both turned and looked at the brown-haired, very ticked off chunin sitting beside Genma.

"I called him Kami. Several times in fact. Now drop it." Iruka glowered at the two jounin staring at him in a rather stunned fashion.

The other shinobi in the mission room simply stared, refusing to be the next person to hand in their report to Iruka and draw the man's wrath. Though for most of them it was purely from shock.

Like poor Hinata who's face looked like a tomato by this point, and Ino whose jaw was on the floor. Choji had his hands over his ears and had from the minute "Kashi-kun" had come out of Anko's mouth. Kiba however was hiding behind Shino trying to keep from laughing. Shikamaru shook his head. But none of them moved.

"So who's next?" Iruka asked putting on an obviously fake smile. It was at that particular moment the silver-haired nin they'd been discussing chose to walk in. He raised an eyebrow but walked over to the desk when everyone else took a step back.

"So Kami, how can we help you?" Genma asked grinning like a mad man.

Kakashi looked at Genma, then Iruka, then Anko and shrugged.

"I just came to find out what time my Ruka would be done here. And to find out if there was anyone my Ruka would like me to..." Kakashi picked up Anko's pen studying it for a moment then setting it back down.

"You know, smite." Then he grinned his infamous crescent smile.

Shino picked Hinata up off the floor and grabbed Kiba by his collar before quietly heading out the door.

"So troublesome," Shikamaru muttered before walking over and tossing the mission report in front of Genma.

"Come on Ino, Choji, let's go get something to eat," he said grabbing the drooling Ino with one hand and taking Choji's elbow with the other.

Once everyone other than Anko, Genma, and Iruka had left, Kakashi leaned one hip against the desk and smiled at Iruka. Well, it was more of a smirk. Iruka's hand twitched. He just knew the jounin was going to do something or say something. He just wasn't sure how he himself was going to react to it.

"So, what shall we do when we get home tonight, sensei?" The last word was slowly drawn out in a lower voice and Iruka snapped. Genma and Anko had been teasing him for ages and all he'd really been able to think about was getting out of there to repeat some of the blush-worthy actions.

Iruka slowly stood and suddenly lunged across the desk. He snagged Kakashi by the shoulder with one hand and managed to pull the mask down with the other mere seconds before pressing their lips together.

He thought he heard a soft 'clink', but was too busy teasing his surprised lover into kissing him back to care. It was the sounds of the door opening and someone clearing their throat that made him break the kiss. He managed to get Kakashi's mask back up before he moved his head to see over his shoulder.

Sakura stood their tapping her foot.

"It's wonderful that you're together now, but could you please move, Kakashi sensei, so I can turn in my report? I have a hot bath calling my name."

As if her words snapped them out of some sort of reverie, Genma and Anko both jerked back to look at each other.

"Did you see-" Genma started to say, then paused at Anko and the others staring at him.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Why Genma, I think you're missing something." Anko smirked.

Sakura gasped and he turned towards her.

"Genma dropped his senbon!" She threw her report at Kakashi, and she and Anko took off to go tell Tsunade. Among others of course. Just before they were out of hearing Iruka called out, "Don't forget to tell them the money goes to me!"

Kakashi handed the report to a still stunned Genma and he and Iruka left as well to make sure they could collect the prize money.

As he put his senbon back in his mouth, he pouted.

"And we /still/ didn't see his face."