Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mondays Suck ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Hey guys! Thanks to all my reviewers! You guys inspire me. I hope you like it so far, and hopefully it's not too confusing. And I'll admit leaving it there was kind of evil. TeeHee! But alas `tis my first lemon and I want to get it right, so I'm spending quality time trying to do this correctly… or avoiding it as was the case this weekend… anyway, on with the story! ^_^
 
 
“Fuck.” Kakashi muttered after a moment and began backing away. “I'm sorry Iruka-san, I didn't mean to—“
 
He was cut off due to a certain chuunin's tongue being in his mouth. When they finally broke the kiss, both men were panting.
 
“Iruka-san, I didn't mean to force you into anything. You don't have to—“
 
“You said no more talking” the chuunin grinned.
 
“I know, I'm sorry. I really I didn't know what I was doing. Not that that's an excuse of course, but—“
 
“Kakashi…” he made a point of leaving off the suffix. “You didn't know what you were doing. I understand that, but you're fine now, ne?”
 
“Well, yeah but—“
 
“But nothing. Shut up.” Iruka snapped more playfully than anything. “You couldn't really control yourself and I'm not mad.”
 
“You're not?!” Kakashi was rather shocked.
 
“I'm not mad. I'm horny as hell, but I'm not mad. So, do you want to be my boyfriend forever and always?” Iruka quoted.
 
“I—um…” Kakashi blushed feeling very unsure of himself and more vulnerable than he's been in years. The fact that he wasn't wearing his mask only made matters worse. Finally, he decided that he might as well be honest. “I do.” Kakashi said and felt very much l ike he'd just married the chuunin. “I mean, I'd like to date you, but—“
 
“But nothing. You are now officially my boyfriend Hatake Kakashi, and as such it's your duty to help me with my current problem.”
 
Kakashi was in a state of shock. He had accidently let the man of his dreams know how he felt, nearly raped said dreamy man, was somehow willingly forced into a relationship he wasn't sure he was ready for, and now he had duties? His head hurt.
 
“What problem?” Kakashi asked bewilderment clear in his voice. Iruka responded by grabbing Kakashi's hand and wrapping it around his still hard member.
 
“It's a problem you started.” Iruka whispered huskily. He was quite pleased at being touched by the jounin once again. Kakashi smiled. His life wasn't so bad today. Today he would have very good sex with a very sexy chuunin. He mentally did a happy dance.
 
“Are you just going to stand there with that stupid grin on your face or are you going to do something?” Iruka asked, getting more impatient by the second.
 
Kakashi grinned and engaged the dolphin in another mindblowing kiss. There tongues briefly fought for dominace before Iruka settle for sucking gently on the other man's pink muscle. The copy-nin let out a gutteral moan and nearly came on the spot at the mere thought of the chuunin sucking on a different part of his anatomy. Iruka grinned and began playing with the hem of Kakashi's shirt, gently caressing the skin there. When they broke the kiss it was only so Iruka could lift the shirt over Kakashi's head.
 
With the shirt out of the way, Kakashi licked his way to the chuunin's where he whispered “Bed?” reveling in the way it caused the chuunin to shudder slightly. He busied himself sucking and nibbling on the lobe.
 
“Too—nnngh!—too far.” Iruka moaned.
 
“Here?!” the jounin asked surprised at his new lover's rather lax attitude about sex. He hadn't expected that out of the mild mannered academy teacher who blushed like mad over anything even remotely related to sex.
 
“Is there a reason you aren't ravaging me yet?” Iruka asked as he hand made its way into Kakashi's pants.
 
“I—aahh—okay.” Kakashi grinned excitedly. Iruka was kinky?! Oh, today was a good day indeed. Kakashi slid gracefully out of his pants without ever setting Iruka down. How convient that scarecrows don't believe in underwear.  But before Iruka could properly admire the throbbing manhood presented to him, he found himself on the floor with his pants being pulled off hastily. Then went his boxers, and before Iruka could fully comprehend that he and Kakashi were naked on the floor of the living room, Kakashi was kissing him again. Kami that man made it hard to think. Iruka was pleasantly surprised when he felt that strong hand stroking him once again. His hips bucked, his back arched, and he threw his head back moaning uncontrollably from the pleasure he was receiving. Kakashi began kissing his way down the chuunin's neck stopping for a moment to nibble and suck before making his way down to the chuunin's chest where he tugged teasingly at a pert nipple with his teeth and licking it playfully. The moans and soft mewling sounds emitting from the brunette below him only spurred him on. He made his way down to Iruka's abdomen and plunged his tongue into the tan man's navel. Iruka shouted in pleasure as his hips bucked once again.
 
It was at this point that the tenant  residing below Kakashi began banging on the ceiling in an effort to shut them the bloody fuck up. Kakashi put his finger to Iruka's mouth whispering a gentle `shh' as he giggled. Iruka took the opportunity to take said finger into his mouth and sucked. Kakashi made a noise somewhere between a gasp and a moan. The younger man seemed to enjoy the sound and in an effort to hear more of the like he began sucking harder and massaging the digit with his tongue. Kakashi let out a strained moan that sounded vaguely like the chuunin's name. Iruka grinned and slowly removed the finger from his mouth. Once Kakashi regained the ability to think, he realized what exactly the brunette had been suggesting.
 
“You're sure you want this?” Kakashi asked, still unsure of the chuunin's judgement.
 
“Fuck Kakashi, you better get to it soon or I swear by all that is good and right in the world I will rape you!”
 
Taking the hint, Kakashi proceeded to prepare his chuunin.
 
How cute. He would rape me! Today is definitely a good day.Did he just swear at me? I didn't even knew he knew how to think those words let alone use them. Kakashi thought gleefully as he prepared Iruka.
 
“Nnngh! Kakashi!”
 
Hearing Iruka brought him back to the moment, but it was too late to redeem himself. Iruka had grown vastily impatient with the slow pace and was now taking matters into his own hands as he pushed Kakashi onto his back and proceeded to impale himself on the older man's length with absolutely no hesitation.
 
Wow! He wasn't kidding about that raping me thing. Kakashi thought, rather amused. But that was the last coherent thought he had for quite awhile, as Iruka was now riding him at an obscenely aggressive pace with his hair falling loosely around his face, some of it plastered to the skin there due to the sweat that was causing the chuunin to glow deliciously. He face was stained an irresistably sexy red and he was panting, moaning, and whimpering with every movement. Iruka began trembling, and Kakashi steadied him, placing his hands on the shorter man's hips guiding him as their pace quickened.
 
“Ka—AHHH!—Kashi!” Iruka screamed as he came. His muscle contractions ripped the orgasm out of Kakashi, who tried desperately to hold back from screaming his chuunin's name, but he failed just miserably as `Ruka had. Iruka collapsed exhausted onto Kakashi, not bothering to let the jounin pull out. They layed there for a long moment basking in the afterglow, until both of them seemed to realize simultaneously that something was very wrong. Kakashi froze, and Iruka hesitantly looked over his shoulder. There stood Genma with his nose dripping blood and a bulge in his pants. The voyeur had actually let the senbon fall completely from his mouth as he stood there gaping at the two men on the floor in front of him.
 
“Shit.” Was all someone said, but no one was exactly sure who had said it, as they were all thinking it.
 
 
 
A/N: Teehee!  I hope you guys enjoyed it! Don't be shy to review, it spurs my imagination!!! ^_^