Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ More Than a Pet ❯ Learn ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Naruto swung his legs over to prop them on the coffee table and put his hands behind his head. He didn't want to get into that just yet; he didn't feel Gaara was ready and the red head's naivity earlier only served to re-confirm his belief. But what if the cold shower doesn't fix it, a small voice in the back of his head whispered conspiriatorily. What will you do then? He didn't want to think about that, not right now at least.
Gaara came back into the room, hair dripping, in a clean t-shirt and shorts. The only problem that his hard-on was, if possible, more visible than before, and it seemed to be past uncomfortable and quickly approaching painfully unbearable, if the look on his face gave any credit. "Naru...it's becoming painful now," he said quietly.
Naruto mentally sighed. He hated that little voice. "Come here," he said, patting the couch beside him.
Gaara sat down and looked at Naruto, almost as if he were silently pleading for Naruto to fix his problem
Naruto put his hands on Gaara's shoulders and gently pushed the red head back onto the couch, letthing him rest his head against the arm of the couch, with a whispered, "Just trust me."
Gaara nodded and said, "Naruto, what are you about to do?"
Naruto unfastened Gaara's shorts and pulled them, as well as his boxers, down.
Gaara hissed quietly as the air hit him, but it changed to a strangled groan when Naruto wrapped a hand around his erection. "Naru-"
"Shh, just trust me," Naruto repeated as he began pumping.
Gaara was too close to the edge as it was and within a few minutes, he came into Naruto's hand. He tasted blood as he bit his lip to keep in the moan that came with his release.
Naruto wiped his hand on his pants and, with his free hand, reached over to wipe the blood from Gaara's lip. "When I said 'shh', I meant just focus on the moment, not your questions. I didn't mean for you to stay quiet when you came." He got up and went to the kitchen, grabbing a rag and wetting it. Coming back, he cleaned Gaara up. As he watched the red head fasten his pants once more, he said, "Feel better?"
Gaara looked up at him, almost as if he were studying the blond, analyzing him even. "That was simply sex, wasn't it?" he said finally.
Naruto sighed but didn't respond, instead picking the remote up and changing the channel.
"Naru-"
"Look it was either that or..." Naruto snapped.
"Or, what?" Gaara countered, falling back into his normal position of sitting on his haunches. "Naruto, I know you didn't have Master Uchiha buy me for you for a fuck toy, and yes, I know what that term is, I'm not a total idiot when it comes to this subjecxt, but I need to know why you did."
The words came out softly, but they hit Naruto with such force that he stood up suddenly and went to the kitchen.
Gaara, curious, followed him.
Naruto ran his hands through his hair tiredly. He really had to learn to watch what he said and did because Gaara, apparently, watched him like a hawk. He sighed again and said, "Gaara, I convinced Sasuke to buy you, not for a fuck toy, no, but because of your eyes. I hated seeing that utter lonliness in them and I wanted to do whatever I could to make it better. Maybe I don't have those kind of feelings for you yet, but I'll never take advantage of you, I swear." He reached up and took Gaara's face in his hands. "We''ll learn together, all right?" he promised.
Gaara leaned forward, pulling away from Naruto's hands to lean against him, wrapping his arms around the blond's neck. Nuzzling against Naruto's neck, he whispered, "Yeah, Naru-chan, we'll learn together."
"Good." Naruto smiled and wrapped his arms around Gaara in return.
Twenty minutes later found them both asleep on the couch. Naruto's phone rang, causing them both to jump.
"What the hell," Naruto muttered, glaring at his phone. He picked it up. "Who's calling at th- aw, fuck." He flipped it open. "What the hell do you want, teme?"
"That's no way to talk to your boss," Sasuke countered on the othere end of the line. "But I'll tell you what I want. You remember Akasuna?"
"Yeah, why?"
"He wants a house call tomorrow and he requested you personally."
"Wait," Naruto said, frowning. "I thought we only did- oh, that's right."
"Yeah, dobe. He's related to the Sabakus. Now are you gonna do it?"
"Sure, why not?" Much as he disliked the eccentric (for lack of a better word because no word in Naruto's vocabulary could really describe him) red head, house calls meant the rest of the day he was free to do what he pleased.
"All right, you're to be there at eleven tomorrow, got that?"
"Yeah, teme, I got that," Naruto said and snapped the phone shut. "Come on, Gaa-chan, let's go to bed." Even with the red head's body pressed against him as they drifted off to sleep, Naruto knew tomorrow wasn't going to go well.