Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Most Beautiful Sight ❯ Attack! For Play Play not for Real Real! ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer:
I do not own Naruto? And right now I’m not caring so much about the script already given ^_^ I make up my own script after all it Fanfiction!!! ^_^
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or its characters; they are just being used to keep the creativity flowing till I get bored and leave it alone for good. (One More Year jump)





“Man, I’m telling you three missions in one week… it’s tiring…” Two Chuunin males were heading back to their village. Each of them bore the sign of the leaf on their foreheads. “Sure you don’t want some?” The chubbier one of the two offered his friend his bag of chips.

“No…” He denied the bag handing it back to his friend dropping a couple on the ground.

“You wasted some!”

“Chouji… let’s just get back, I hate being out here longer than I’m needed to.”

“Come on, Shikamaru, some days I think maybe you do need to lighten up.” The chubby kid looked at his friend who gave him a lazy stare in return. That was how the rest of their journey had been… in silence while Chouji ate.

“We should be nearing the village soon, right? I’m almost out of food.” Chouji complained as he stepped on something that went crunch… Both males stopped to see what it was… “This is…”

“The chips from before…” Shikamaru narrowed his eyes. “We’ve been going in a circle.” He looked around his surroundings dimly wondering how he could’ve allowed himself to get lost. The trip back to leaf village was on a worn path and they had been following the path…

~~

“KYA!!!!” She yelled out finally able to clear the boulder on the test. Once the boulder dropped she danced a bit in her own circle before she walked away from the obstacle course.

“So you finally mastered your height deficiency.”

“I wouldn’t call it a deficiency, Hinata.” She rolled her ankle a bit. “I just can finally take any sized boulder you toss my way in that course.”

“Come on, it our turn to go out and scout the grounds before we eat…” Hinata stretched before adjusting her black blindfold. She let out her chakra in a misty sort of way and located her “sister”.

“You know… we never find anything useful…” Ayumi cracked her neck as they walked around the village limits. They walked around the tiny premises of the small village before they both picked up two moving beings.

“Nothing useful??” Hinata smiled at the girl before they both giggled.

“I think they’re both boys too… You can have the thicker one, Hinata…” Ayumi shoved the girl and sprinted off.

“No… I saw…sensed them first!” She chased after the girl before feeling her sister’s presence stop.

“They’re Chuunin…” Ayumi whispered.

“How can you tell?”

“Who’s the one with the chakra deficiency?” She could imagine Hinata’s frown. “My chakra is giving a general form around them… on their foreheads are the protectors giving to genin, but if you an pick up the detail of their clothing… it appears to be a Chuunin jacket.”

“I know what’s next… “This should be fun and good training… ready Hinata?” Right??”

“Hinata dear, sister, you know me too well. So are you?” Ayumi stood cracking her knuckles.

“With you… I always have to be…” Hinata stretched before sensing the movements of her white haired friend and attacked the two boys.

~~

“You’ll get nowhere being weak like that Konohamaru!!!” A long haired girl still in her early teens fussed with her sparring partner who was now laid out on the ground.

“I’m not being weak…” Konohamaru groaned softly moving his left leg making her ankles collapse beneath her. Once she hit the ground he kicked his legs into the air before planting them on the ground using his legs at leverage to lift his upper body off the ground. He smirked watching her ten year old face shift into one of awe for half a second before she moved to try and kick his legs from under him. He simply saw this coming and jumped away from her, sadly getting caught in her trap as a fist was waiting for him to move and land a blow in his chest winding him and slowing his Chakra flow.

“Still not good enough…” She smirked only to find that the tie holding her beautiful hair back snapped and her hair parted with a small cut tracing a line on the back of her neck leading to just under her ear. Once blood had been drawn their sensei looked away from the book he had been reading with his single visible eye.

“Enough for today you two, before you kill each other.” He closed his book before standing up.

“Yes, Kakashi-sensei.” They both stood before walking towards the village again. Once at the village entrance they were met with the sight of villagers staring in awe and medics carrying an unconscious and very thin Chouji towards the hospital. Shikamaru on the other hand was just standing there in mild awe with his bruises and such. It was plain as day he had been roughed up, but nothing serious. Right now he was being escorted to Hokage-sama’s place of residence.

“Wonder what happened??” Konohamaru asked slowly.

“Whatever it is Neji will tell me later.” Hanabi waved her hand lazily at the boy.

“How can you be so sure? Kakashi ruffled the girl’s head a little bit. “What if it’s a mission he’ll have to disappear on suddenly? Then you might not know.”

“He’ll tell me…” Hanabi said with confidence before walking away.

~~

“Shikamaru…” Tsunade sat at her desk looking at the boy. “What happened? The mission was supposed to be an easy delivery mission.”

“It was.” He said looking at her resting his head lazily on his hand before wincing slightly as pain surged through his wrist. “On the way back we met two fighters. Their insignia was unfamiliar to me… They both wore blindfolds and had high sense of their surroundings. It didn’t take long before things evened things out in the fight but then the blindfold came off, and the strangest thing happened. With the blindfolds gone you could see that one had eyes like the Hyuuga clan. Can I go now?”

“The Byakugan?” Naruto’s voice rang out as best it could with a mouthful of food. “Door was wide open.” He pointed out seeing the stare his “mom” was giving him.

“Yeah…” Shikamaru said after nodding to the blonde.

“But you said the strangest thing happened.” Naruto gave a pointed look to the laid back kid.

“Yeah, the partner to the Byakugan kind of save Chouji’s life.”

“Saved his life??Naruto asked hearing the boy sigh in annoyance.

“The Byakugan user girl had cut off chakra to the heart. The friend had managed to open up the passages, yell at her friend and told us the quickest way back.”

“When they could’ve killed you, but they rescued you.” Tsunade thought gently.

“You said you didn’t recognize the insignia?” Naruto asked finishing off the last of his meal.

“Yeah... it was an eye. Can I go now?”

“An eye?!?!” Tsunade froze with her crimson eyes full of shock. “Uh... yeah you can go Shikamaru…” She told the boy who just shrugged walking away.