Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Movie reveiws ❯ 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

It… It… “It” Sucked.
 
(Naruto, Zabuza, Sasuke, Haku, Shino, Mittens, Neji, Kiba, and Lee Shall now be referred to as the gang.)
 
“Who wants to see a movie?” Kiba shouted to the gang.
 
“What is it this time?” Mittens asked in a pissed tone.
 
“Stephen King's `It'. Akamaru won tickets at a dog show for burping the Spanish alphabet.” Kiba stated with idiotic pride.
 
“Zabuza, buy 5 boxes of viagra and give them to me.” Naruto whispered to the sword wielder.
 
“Why?”
 
“You'll see. To the movies!”
 
At the theater lobby before start of movie…
 
“Every fan girl in the theater, turn your attention to the time crisis game to mob Sasuke, Haku, and Neji.” Naruto's voice said over the intercom system. The three who were mentioned all whispered crap before mauled by fan girls.
 
After the movie…
 
“Damn it, did any one else get a boner during the movie?” Mittens asked. Every one but Naruto and Zabuza raised their hand.
 
“That is what the Viagra was for.” Zabuza said in astonishment.
 
“Yep, dissolved them all in the butter server in the theater.” He stated with an evil grin. “That is what they get for dumping my ramen out. And when you tried to kill me, I got back by posting pictures of you wearing Haku's dresses on the Internet.” Zabuza then ran away crying.
 
“Hey Kiba, was the werewolf your cousin?” Mittens joked. Kiba just stewed quietly.
 
“Why did it only eat every 22 years?” Shino asked.
 
“'Cuz its your mom.” Mittens said.
 
“No one is supposed to know that but me, I mean banana makes me crazy.” Shino yelled, then twitched.
 
“I wanted more killing in the movie. Heh heh. Killing is fun.” Haku stated. Mittens nods to what Haku said.
 
“Have you guys even read the book?” Sasuke asked. Everyone shakes their head. “It was much better than the movie. It lasts longer, the scenes are more descriptive, more killing, and basics in sex education.” At that sentence, everyone went off to the nearest bookstore.
 
End