Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Brother's Boyfriend is the New Kid ❯ new ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

My Brothers boyfriend is the new kid
 
Chapter 1 walking in for the first time
 
By: N
For my Tiggit!!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own so yeah go screw a tree or something.
 
About a month into the start of school we had a new student. Now since he was new he really won't have friends for a while but when he walked into the room my mouth dropped. He looked around and when our eyes meet he was just as shocked. Well we didn't say anything and he introduced him self. The only thing I think that irked our teacher was the fact that he just said
 
“ Hey I'm Naruto nice to meet you”
 
I wanted to laugh so much believe it or not because he was staring at me with that look that told you ` bet I can piss him off in less than a minute' well it worked and our teacher asked him to take a seat next to Kiba. Now our teacher is a smart as so when he said that he didn't tell Naruto who Kiba was. So all Naruto could do was yell
 
“ Which of you fuckers is Kiba?”
 
No need to say our teacher didn't try it again, but to say he didn't do anything would be to lie.
 
“ Young man you have detention after school do you hear me?”
 
Now Naruto being the smart as he is turned around half way to Kiba who was giving him thumbs up, and said plainly to our teacher
 
“ Yeah I hear you so don't yell.”
 
Now everyone was trying to hold back laughter as our teacher turned red with anger. Did I tell you that Naruto was a smart ass our what. Now after our teachers came and went it was finally lunch and to my surprise Naruto was with Kiba Shikamaru Choji Gaara Kankuro Temari Hinata and Shino. I was with my friend Neji sometimes we would eat with them but most of the time we didn't even have enough time to eat at all, we had to much work since we where in student body and we happened to be president {me} and vice president {Neji} the other members were in different classes. So yeah now we were on our way towards them. When we got there Naruto looked up and smiled to everyone's surprise except mine after all I did know him for some years now.
 
“ Hey Sasuke I didn't think you went to this school I thought you went to that private school chastity something or other.” he said as everyone just looked from him to me and back again.
 
“ Nah I didn't like it there I went a week before school yeah know how my mom is. So when I got there I saw that there was a really uptight uniform and I didn't need it so yeah. May I ask why did you come to school here?” I asked this because his house was far from here. Even my house was a good half hour from here so his would most likely be about an hour and a half from here.
 
“ Oh I thought I told you my dad moved us up here his company said that he would be better in this building and they could really use his help so they raised his pay by a thousand and bought us this house. We said we could buy it that it would bother us or anything but they said it was the least they could do since we had to move. So yeah.” He said and they stuffed some fries into his mouth as everyone stared at us. Neji and me had already taken a seat when sakura and Ino AND the other insane rabid fan girls came swarming into the classroom and up to me. When I looked up they all screamed which caused every one to winch and forget about the conversation on hand.
 
“ Sasuke-kun come eat with us!” the pink headed girl know as sakura whined
 
“ Yeah Sasuka-kun please!!” the other girl a pale blond said she was know as Ino. Naruto learned this as Neji told him who they were and there position in the `Sasuke fan club' Naruto nodded and then to everyone's surprise and mine as well stood up and walked to the girl's. They were quiet as he stood in front of me. He spoke to them just low enough for the two head girls to hear with a very serious face, as we watched the color drain from their faces and they started to shake. When he was finished he smiled sweetly and said
 
“ Okay? Ya got that?” The girls nodded and walked out of the room.
 
Everyone just stared at him and than me.
 
“ Who is he?!” almost everyone said as he sat back down but next to me this time since Neji had moved into his seat.
 
“ Oh sorry this is Naruto”
 
“ He's” Naruto said cutting me off as he pointed at me “ his my boyfriends younger brother.”
 
Everyone was quiet as his or her jaws dropped.
 
“ Your itachi's boyfriend?” almost everyone yelled once again. Oh yes there was going to be a lot of questions. Well this was going to be fun. Oh sorry for not introducing myself I'm Sasuke Uchiha, nice to meet you all, and please take care of me.
 
A/N: yeah trees need some too.