Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Brother's Boyfriend is the New Kid ❯ after ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

After we had at the least gotten half of our food down a great feat for Neji and myself we started to answer some questions
Q 1: How do you know each other: Kiba:
Q 2: Where did you meet: Kankuro
Q 3: How old were you when you first meet: Shino
Q 4: How do you know his brother: Temari
Q 5: How old were you when you started going out with him: Shikamaru
Q 6: Why did you start to go out with Itachi: Neji
Q 7: How old are you if you're going out with Itachi: Choji
Q 8: Is he a threat to you: Gaara
And a simple
Q 9: Are you happy: Hinata
Naruto and myself just sat there and looked at each other before he started to answer the questions given to him.
A 1: “Well I used to play with Sasuke when I was little all the time I don't know if he liked me at first so yeah.
A 2: “Um we meet because of our fathers. They worked together.” 1
Turning to look at me Naruto asked as well trying to remember before I told him
A 3: “I was four so yeah
A 4: “Well I know his brother because he would pick us up and give me to my dad then they would go with their dad.
A 5: “I was twelve when I started to go out with Itachi
A 6: “I started to go out with Itachi because he was a comfort.
A 7: “ I think he asked that already”
A 8: “No he's not a threat.. To me anyways.
A 9: “And yes we are every happy.”
Now when Naruto says he's happy you have to be able to tell his fake smile from his real smile. Now another thing to know is I have had a few real smile from Naruto. I think even as a kid I only got a few Itachi had always gotten a real one every time I think I can't remember. Not anymore that's to far back. I don't need to remember. I'm starting to shake I can't stop once I start I know I can't .I don't think they have ever seen me like this but if they haven't they're going to. I can feel myself shaking and my eyes burn as I remember the cries as I remember the flames as I remember him. I don't want to remember. And somewhere between my little mantra I start to say it out loud I notice the looks I'm getting and I feel dizzy and I start to change the shapes and size I know I start to change them because they can't change on their own but it stops. All of a sudden it just stops and when I look up I see Naruto he's holding me close and whispering incoherent sweet thing that you would normally tell a small child. I feel him pull me up with himself and walk out of the room. Naruto. Always there when you need him. God I hope he stays with Itachi. He's good for him, for me, for us. He is our sunshine.