Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Brother's Boyfriend is the New Kid ❯ Something close to suicide ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chp 3
By: N
For Tiggit!!! And you all who enjoy this!!
Disclaimer: don't owe so leave lone
Something close to suicide
Ok so Naruto has this thing that I kind of get scared of.
I'll give you three guesses.
One he thinks I'm pretty
Two he thinks I'm hot
Or three he has almost everyone he knows on speed dial.
If you picked three your right!!
*Throws cookie*
So when he pulled me from the room after my cough episode cough
He flipped his phone from his pocket and hit two numbers and waited.
Now the thing is when something happens to me or himself if he called my brother he would freak out and be there in a total of about ten minutes tops. So when he started to talk to the phone I slammed him in to the locker.
“ Don't you dare tell my brother about this.” I hissed in to his ear as I push my body into his.
Now if you were to see use you would think that I was harassing him with my body flat on him but if you knew us in total then you'd understand even what we ourselves didn't get at all.
Ok so now he's getting pissed and he hisses into the phone a every pissed
“ Hold on a sec” he then turns, pushes me off and then hooks his foot behind my ankle succeeding in swirling me around crashing me into said lockers that he was pinned into a few seconds ago.
“ Look Sasuke I was calling someone to bring me your meds so if you don't calm your ass down then I will have to calm you down myself.” He said this with anger not madness or hate but anger.
I'll let you in on a little secret that few people know and when I say few I mean Itachi and his friends. The one thing I will not I repeat will not even attempt to ever do was and is fight Naruto for one reason and only one.
Naruto is the only person my age younger by a year actually who has ever beat the crap out of me. That was when I was twelve. And he can still do it.
He let go of me and returned to the phone, putting it on speakerphone so I could hear as well.
“ Hey sorry bout that the brat thought I called Itachi.” I heard a hardy laugh and knew who it was. Kisame. He was my brother's best friend and happened to also be a close friend with Naruto as well.
“ Sorry. <Insert chuckle> so the brat got into his mood swings already huh?” Insert more laughter.
“ Oi Kisame can you bring me his stuff” Naruto is now holding his head in one hand gripping his hair tightly. His knuckles turning white I could tell by looking at him that he was trying to suppress his anger, trying not to snap.
Know all we could do was wait in front of the school for Kisame after his
“Alright goodbye Naruto-Sama.” It was in side joke that I never really got.
Itachi was starting to tell me when Naruto threw a pillow at him from the bed, the thing is I didn't remember him leaving last night and he told me to get out or turn around so he could walk to the bathroom. Now I didn't need, want, or desired to know why. Go figure.
 
A/N: so wht u think?