Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Brother's Boyfriend is the New Kid ❯ carbon based clone ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chp 4
 
By: N
 
To Tiggit and fans. Olay!
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto so if you don't mind I'm going to go cry in that corner over there.
 
Carbon based clone
 
So Kisame came and throw a backpack out the car window as he made a California u turn (1) and continued to drive laughing as he shoved his arm out the window with a fading
 
` Goodbye Naruto-sama' more laughter.
 
Naruto walked to the pack and pulled it over his shoulder and pulled me up with the other.
 
He continued to walk on leaving me to watch him and wonder why in the living hell did he end up with my brother? Oh well I lost out with that one.
 
We went back inside and to the infirmary and I popped my pills like a good little boy.
 
As we where going back to class Naruto moved to the side and signaled me to continue to walk on as he hid himself among the potted foliage and eyed me a little funny. As soon as I was out in the middle of the hall by myself as two bubbling girls clung me to.
 
Sakura and Ino both squealed as I didn't move to push them away. How ever they both jumped back as an arm was placed around both their waists.
 
As I was standing still I felt a head on my shoulder and hot breath on my ear.
 
“ Well, well, I do believe that Naruto-sama told you girls not to touch Sasuke-Chan.” Now I was going to explode, this guy had the nerve to call me Chan! Chan!
 
I was planning out how I could kill him until I felt a warm tongue move it's way from my ear lobe to the top of my ear. Then to my surprise he bit me. I was blushing I know I was. And to my relief the girls backed away or tried I doubt they got far as Naruto came up from behind as well.
 
I saw Naruto slip his arms around both their waist and guide them out the side door to `talk' to them.
 
Now as I stood there I realized that I still had some holding me. And this time it wasn't a girl and the only reason I realized was because I felt them pull me back against a well-muscled chest and licked up the side of my neck.
 
I was aware of the fact that as he licked my neck we where being moved to a small annex and he pulled me into the room. Turning to lock the door.
 
“ I'm Sai,” he said turning to me. “ And I happen to be Naruto's cousin.”
 
He smiled at me and I longed my self at him holding him closer as he continued to lick my neck.
 
“ Well Sasuke if I knew you were this willing I would have done this a while ago.”
 
He laughed into my neck and bit the spot he was licking before.
 
And so is my life.
 
A/N: okay people that I love thank D cause I have to run my stories through her before I post. Okay so
(1) California turn or u-turn is when you turn faster and deeper then necessary you see it a lot in California.