Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Brother's Boyfriend is the New Kid ❯ room ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chp5
 
By: N
 
For Tiggit and fans!! This more fans cause of the context. Tiggit didn't want this to happen this soon so sorry Tiggit.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. I do however own the two student body officials.
 
 
So now I'm wondering if this is such a good idea. A quick glance at the clock showed it to be about two and around two there was always someone patrolling the halls and checking rooms. They did this at the beginning of every hour.
 
So when I saw a shadow at the small window in the door I pulled away from Sai and tried to tell him that somebody was going to come in. he continued to kiss me. His hands running their way up my shirt and over my chest that was heaving.
 
Now when the door started to jiggle I stopped his hands. He looked at me
 
“ It's all right Sasuke-Chan, I locked the door remember?” he asked giving me time to adjust. He was right so I nodded my head and continued.
 
He had both of our shirts off and was unzipping my pants when the door flew open and two people where standing in the doorway. Blocking someone else's view.
 
The taller of the girls turned and whispered something to the other person behind her. She was probably as tall as a guy here age. When she looked to the shorter girl to say something, she was meet with the gapping face of her companion. That's when she looked up at us.
 
“ Uhhhhh.” Were her only words.
 
“ Huuuuu” was her reply from the shorter one.
 
The shorter one closed her mouth and started to turn red and shake.
 
“ DUDE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING THAT AT SCHOOL. THIS IS SCHOOL IT'S A SACRAED PLACE. PLUS AREN'T YOU GUY'S UNDER AGE. HOW COULD YOU? FOR SHAME!” she started to ruming around the room.
 
“Hey, Rez what are you doing.” The taller one said to the still shaking Rez who was turning drow over in her search.
 
“ I'm looking for, shiny!” she yelled.
 
“ Oh. Hey, you guy's.” the taller one said as she shut the door and locked it once again.
 
“ I'm Tony and this is Rez.” She said as she sat on the table.
 
I jumped and started to zip up my pants, only to end up getting my back slammed against the table. Tony pinned me down and unzipped them then getting off.
 
“ Since you guy's decided to do this in the student body conference room your going to stay like this until.” She said as me and Sai looked at each trying to form a plan when Rez turned to us sharply.
 
“ I FOUND SHINY. CONDEM THEM MY SHINY! CONDEM!” she yelled holding some thing out that we couldn't quit see what it was because of the angle she held it in.
 
We both looked at Tony and all we got was an evil grin.
 
“ You shall pay for defiling my favorite hang out.,” she said looking at Rez and nodding.
 
The next thing we knew we where getting hit with a spray bottle. Yes she started to wet us then when the bottle was empty she started to hit us with the dammed thing, all the while Tony was sitting and smiling.
 
“ Rez that's enough.” She said and she stopped. Smiling a joker's smile and holding back laughter bits of it falling from behind her teeth that shone in perfect lines.
 
“ Ok Tony.” She said.
 
“ Well I'm sure that Itachi-san and Naruto-san will be happy about this.” Tony said smiling.
 
“ Well you can go now. Just get dressed somewhere else. We're ditching in here. If you ever want to join go ahead.” Rez said around that same smile. While Tony gave us a mother smile and nodded.
 
Now that was something I don't want to repeat. Well maybe some of it.
 
A/N: okay some people might think that in the other Chp that I was making fun of California but I'm not. I'm was born in California I only lived two years out of state so yeah and it was in el Paso. So wht u thinks of this Chp?