Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Important Person ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: My first Naruto fic. Written for an LJ community, but I liked it enough to post it here as well. It was fun, and that's not the wine talking. This is fluffy smut, and any hint of a plot is a figment of your imagination. The characters do not belong to me. I merely borrow them for my own devious purposes.
 
 
-----------
 
`And, who's up next on “Piece Together that Ninja”?' Sakura retied her hair and leaned over the counter at the center of Konoha's hospital. `I heard a group of jounin just got back from a messy mission.'
 
She had to stretch all the way up on her toes, pressing her lithe body against the counter and leaning at a near impossible angle to see the list from her position. Behind her, a young man suddenly fled the room with a hand clamped to his nose. Legs like the ones Sakura owned frequently had that effect on men (and some of the ladies, as well).
 
“Sakura-sama, if you have time there is a ninja that needs some attention.” One of the novice medic-nin held out a clipboard, worrying her lip. “We've been having some trouble keeping him in his bed, and the yelling is disturbing some of the other patients.”
 
“What?” The gem green eyes scanned over the chart. “Of course. I should have known the second you mentioned the yelling. I'll get his sensei out of there and take care of him.”
 
“Thank you, Sakura-sama.”
 
Shaking her head, Sakura turned into the wing where seriously injured ninja were stored. `Probably over did it again. I wasn't expecting him back for another week. I hope things didn't completely come apart this time. It took a lot of work to put him back together after his last mission. I swear, the next time he opens five gates I'm locking him in Konoha! Besides, that would give me some extra time with him. He's supposed to teach me that whirlwind thingie he likes so much. He said he would the next time he was between missions.'
 
“ . . . and with the Power of Youth, you will recover and continue to follow your Way of the Ninja!”
 
“Yes, Gai-sensei! And if I cannot run around Konoha once today before the sun sets . . . ”
 
“I will personally tie you to the bed with every inch of ninja wire in the village if you finish that statement, Rock Lee!” Sakura leaned against the doorframe. “Gai-sensei, visiting hours are over.”
 
“Ah, but my adorable student . . . “
 
“Uh uh, Gai-sensei. You know I can't bend the rules, not even for adorable students and their youthful teachers.”
 
“Oh. Well, it would not be very youthful of Sakura-san to break the rules.” Gai looked between the stubborn medic-nin and his student. “Lee!”
 
“Yes, Gai-sensei!” A very pale Lee was sitting up in his bed, one hand resting on a nasty injury to his shoulder while staring at his teacher with shining eyes.
 
“You are strong and in the full bloom of Youth! I will leave you with Sakura-san to continue your recovery, and tomorrow we will restart your training!” The black hair waved in the wind as the light from the room glinted off of Gai's teeth and he offered a thumbs up.
 
“Yes, Gai-sensei!”
 
Sakura restrained herself from banging her head on the wall. “Gai-sensei? The other patients are trying to rest.”
 
“Of course, Sakura-san. Lee, I will be here with my power dumplings first thing in the morning.” Gai gave his student one more awe inspiring pose before slipping out quietly.
 
Without the unique energy that came from his teacher, Lee wilted onto his pillow. “Sakura-san, I am so happy to see you! It has been some time.”
 
“Hi, Lee-san. How have you been?” Sakura moved into the room, scooping up the clipboard at the end of her patient's bed. “Must have been quite a mission. You've been gone for a month.”
 
“I am in the full bloom of my Youth!” Lee tried to strike his `good-guy' pose, but winced and let his arm drop.
 
“Let me see that shoulder, Lee-san.” With the ease of practice, Sakura pushed Lee's top down and unwrapped the bandage, exposing a shoulder that looked like it had been through a meat grinder. “Oh, damn. What happened?”
 
Lee looked away, his eyes cast down. “I was too slow. Neiji-kun had to save me. And I am thankful for his assistance, but I should not have needed it.”
 
“It happens, Lee-san.” Sakura checked the injury carefully, laying her hands over top. “You broke two bones in a total of six places. It's going to take some work to patch this up, and you are going to need to rest.”
 
“But, Sakura-san! My team is leaving tomorrow on another mission, and they will need me! It will be a difficult mission, fraught with peril, and while my team is youthful and have the wisdom of youth, they will need me!”
 
“Look at me, Lee.” Sakura used her first finger to hook Lee's chin and move it so that he was looking in her eyes. “You must rest. It's not a weakness to wait until you've healed to fight again.”
 
“But . . . “
 
“How much help are you going to be if you can't use that arm?”
 
The only way to describe Lee's reaction was that he deflated. He seemed so much smaller, tucked into the sterile white bed. “You are correct, Sakura-san. I am of no use now.” The extravagant eyelashes lowered, hiding eyes that looked so very lost.
 
“Stop that, Rock Lee.”
 
Lee's eyes popped back open. “What?”
 
“You've never felt sorry for yourself, and don't start now. Your body is your weapon, and it needs time to repair. You wouldn't go into battle with a sword that needed to be tended to, would you?”
 
“I suppose, if you put it that way, I would not. It would be foolish to go into battle without the proper weapons.”
 
The medic-nin smiled and gave Lee's chin a small shake. “Then let this weapon be repaired.”
 
“You are right, Sakura-san! I am a weapon powered by Youth!” Lee looked as though he was going to strike another pose, but Sakura was still holding his chin. His dark eyes met hers and a blush spread across his features. “I appreciate your assistance, Sakura-san. While Gai-sensei always visits me when I am in the hospital, it is a great pleasure to see my important person when I am injured.”
 
`His important person. For years, I've been his important person, and he's never asked anything from me. And I never really noticed him.' Sakura realized how close they were, the way that one lock of her pink hair had fallen free and was mingling freely with his own ink black locks. Maybe it was the rather lost look she had seen in his eyes, or what she knew about his history, but she wanted to wrap Lee up in a blanket and take care of him. It didn't seem right that he should go through this level of agony to achieve the same rank she had achieved using her mind and chakra control. How many times had Gai visited him in the hospital? How many times had she patched him back together? Why did his way of the ninja have to be so hard?
 
“Uh, Sakura-san?”
 
She refocused, bringing her mind back to the moment. Her thoughts were not of Sauske, or Naruto, or any other man. Now she had an urge that she had never had before, and it was for Rock Lee. Slowly, she leaned forward until her breath was brushing across his face. “I'm still your important person, Lee-san?”
 
Lee swallowed hard, his chin moving in Sakura's hand. “Of course, Sakura-san. You will always be my important person.”
 
Sakura closed the distance, running her soft lips along his. She heard his startled gasp, felt his breath move past her lips, and pressed tightly against him. An arm tentatively slid around her waist, tugging her ever so gently towards the bed. The warm lips that she had accosted started to move, returning her kiss.
 
`When did you become my important person, Lee? When, exactly, did I start tracking when you were due back and start to worry when you were late? When did I start smiling just because I thought of you?' Sakura let her hand slide up to rest on Lee's cheek, her other hand coming to rest at his waist. She felt bold now. He would not reject her, or turn away from her when she needed him. She ran her tongue along his lips to encourage him. `Not surprising that he's shy. Those girls don't know what they're missing.'
 
There was a soft creak as Sakura was tugged onto the bed, kneeling with her legs on either side of Lee's lap. Her gentle invitation had evidently been the encouragement her shy ninja had needed. Both of his strong hands were at her waist, and his tongue was quickly learning how to play tag with her own. Sakura broke free to suck in some air. Lee saw that long, flawless neck and leaned forward to cover every inch of it with kisses. Some were nothing more then a brush of lips, while others were hot, wet indulgences with a hint of teeth. Sakura's mind was reeling. Her partner was already topless, and she pushed him back onto his inclined bed gently. While he continued to breathe in ragged gasps, Sakura ran her hands over his scarred chest. Lee lifted a hand as though he wanted to hide himself, but it was nothing for the medic-nin to pin his arm to the bed.
 
“Don't do that, Lee-kun. I helped care for most of these. I know what they came from. This is your way.” Sakura leaned down to run a tongue along a faint, white line. The skin beneath her jumped, and there was no mistaking the bulge that was now pressing against her. She nipped at his chest, and was not surprised when his hips twitched beneath her. Anyone that trained as hard as Lee would probably need some intense stimulation to get a reaction. Looking up into Lee's eyes, Sakura slowly moved to his nipple, running her tongue in circles around her target. Once it was wet and standing at attention, she bit down on it.
 
Lee's eyes crossed and his hips bucked while he bit down on his lip to muffle a loud moan. Sakura smiled and ran her nails down his sides. Suspicion confirmed.
 
A bandage covered hand slid from her hip up to the front of her top. There was a brief hesitation before Lee ran his fingers over the nipple that was already straining against the fabric. Sakura gasped and pressed into it, letting her head fall back. The talented fingers were driving her insane, moving from one nipple to the other and playing her like a finely tuned instrument. Impatient as always, Sakura yanked her top over her head, revealing her bound breasts. Lee's eyes widened, his fingers trailing reverently over the exposed skin of her stomach. “You are so beautiful, Sakura-chan.”
 
Sakura started to unbind her breasts, her eyes never leaving Lee's face. He was panting, his eyes fixed on the delights being revealed to him. Slowly, far too slowly, the bindings fell away to reveal her firm, round breasts. The pink nipples were so hard they ached, and Sakura ran her own hand across them, making herself shiver.
 
Lee's hands were rough and calloused, but they felt like heaven when they plucked at her. The friction made her eyes slide closed and her head fall back. When his hot, wet mouth closed around one, she could barely hold back a low moan. She knew she was soaking her panties now, and the hard bulge pressing against her let her know that her partner was in the same condition. `Am I really going to do this? Am I going to take Lee's virginity here in a hospital bed while I'm on duty?'
 
A hesitant hand was trailing down her body, brushing against the apex of her thighs where all of the tension was building. It stroked again, harder, pressing against a bundle of nerves that was oh so happy for the attention.
 
Inner Sakura's eyes crossed. `Oh, you sure as hell better!'
 
As usual, Inner Sakura and Outer Sakura were on the same page, and for once, Outer Sakura was more then willing to follow up on her other half's suggestion. She wiggled free, standing next to the bed.
 
“I am sorry, Sakura-san! I was too bold in my youthful exuberance, and . . . damn!”
 
Sakura had never heard Lee swear. She was pretty sure he had never sworn in his life, but the sight of her shorts and panties hitting the floor had been enough to rip the exclamation from him. Smiling, she ran her hand up Lee's leg and made a bee line for this waistband. “You have nothing to apologize for, Lee-kun.”
 
Lee looked a bit like a stranded fish, his mouth working as Sakura snagged his waistband and slid it over his hips. “Sakura-chan, do you think we are moving too fast? I mean, we are still in the full bloom of our youth and . . . urk.”
 
`That was even better then making him swear.' Sakura continued to run her tongue along the length that she had revealed when she yanked Lee's pants down. He was staring at her, his mouth open and his eyes dark as night. One hand moved to tangle in her hair as she pulled the head of his cock into her mouth. His hips bucked, and she had to put her hands on them to keep control. With each pass, she was pulling move of him into her mouth. Soon she was deep throating him, her nose pressed against the ink black curls as his hand convulsed in her hair. There was a lot to take in, but Sakura was up to the task.
 
“Please, Sakura-chan, stop.” Lee was shaking beneath her, his eyes closed.
 
Reluctantly, the medic-nin released her treat with a loud pop. The bed creaked again as she climbed on top, slowly crawling up his body and peppering it with licks and love bites. “What do you want, Lee-kun?”
 
Lee slowly opened his eyes, obviously trying to focus. Sakura had taken a handful of lovers, and each one had answered this question differently. Each man had their favorite way to cum.
 
“You, Sakura-chan. I want you.”
 
The air rushed out of the kunoichi, making her pause in her assault. She looked up into Lee's eyes, seeing the emotion that was laid bare for her. Swallowing hard, she slid the rest of the way up his body. “Then I'm yours, Lee-kun.” She bent and kissed him, blinking back a stray tear that she would never admit to.
 
His good arm closed around her waist, pulling her tight to him. While their tongues thrust and fought, Sakura wiggled herself into position. She pulled her mouth away from Lee's so that she could look into his eyes and she lowered herself on to him. Inch after inch filled her, making it hard for her to keep her eyes open. It was a stretch, but she pushed all of him in. Her hands were planted on his chest as she sat on his cock and stared into his eyes. Lee was panting as though he had just had to retake his jounin exam, his hand twitching at her hip. She slowly rose up on her knees, then dropped down hard. Lee gasped, and Sakura knew she would have bruises from his fingers. Not that it mattered. The only thing that mattered was the way they were connected, moving together. She rose and fell again, wringing a muffled whimper from the mighty warrior.
 
Lee was thrusting up to meet her now, and she lost her battle to keep her eyes open. Her head fell back again, her hands moving to play with her own nipples. The sight made Lee thrust into her harder, holding her steady with both hands as injuries were forgotten in that one moment of passion. She was on the edge, and each of his thrusts was pushing her closer. She twisted her nipples and Lee pounded into her, threatening to make the hospital bed collapse. `Oh, god, it's never . . . been . . . like this!'
 
When her orgasm took her, Sakura had to bite her own hand to keep from crying out. Her body spasmed and sent Lee over the edge. He plunged into her one last time, his body crushing against hers as he exploded in her passage. He gasped into her shoulder, his entire body shaking. “I love you, Sakura-chan.”
 
Sakura let her head droop onto his good shoulder. “I love you, Lee-kun.”