Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My lovely sakura ❯ sakuras list ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chap 2: Sakura’s List
“Hey, are we there yet? These blindfolds are irritating.”
“Yup, just a few steps away”
Here they are, in the middle of a peaceful meadow on a summit. Here, they forget all their worries and problems, well, they’re supposed to but…
“Is it just me, or something is really wrong here?” said Sasuke, blindfolds still on.
“Yup! It’s supposed to be me wearing a blindfold, not you! but we had change of plans remember?” she chirped.
She carefully untied the blindfolds off and said, “You can open your eyes now”
“All of that fuss just for this? I thought were going to a place something new,” Sasuke complained.
“Well, so-rry! I like it here, it brings back so many memories,” she said as she breathed in the scent of the cherry blossoms surrounding the place.
“Ya, like when you fell off the tree when we were 5,” he teased. And I caught you in my arms…
“And the time when you broke your arms cause of your carelessness,” she retorted. And I tend it back to health for you…
Silence.
“So what are we going to do here?” Sasuke asked.
She handed him a paper and a pen. “If you only have 2 more weeks to live, list down the 10 things you want to do before you die. Below the list, write a letter for me if I’m gonna die 2 weeks from now, just a short letter. After this, we’ll keep it. I’ll do the same. You do it there,” she pointed on a cherry blossom tree in front of them “and I’ll do it there,” she pointed on the smaller cherry blossom tree just beside Sasuke’s.
“What kind of activity is that?” asked a disturbed Sasuke.
“No more questions” she walked towards her spot.
“But-“
“Can’t hear you!” hollered Sakura as she sit.
“Fine,” muttered Sasuke under his breath “have it your way” he surrendered in defeat as he walked and sat on to his spot. And they started their list…

that's why I wanna give my loveall my love to you (to you)nobody else but youI just wanna give my loveall of my love to you (to you)

Time passed, each reflecting on their list. Each has taken the activity seriously, especially Sakura.
“I’m done! this activity came out not as easy as I imagined,” she claimed.
“Yeah, I’ve had a hard time thinking for the top of my list,” he answered.
Now, they were facing each other, backs still leaned on their own tree, eyes on their list.
“Now, we exchange!” exclaimed Sakura as she handed out her list to him.
“Here,” Sasuke gave his to Sakura.
They both read each other’s list at the same time. None had the time to comment on something. Both were lost in their trance, reflecting at the unexpected words on the list, especially their letters for each other. Why? because their list goes like this:

Sakura’s List:
1. Fall in love and get married2. Say ‘I Love You’ to everyone I love3. Say ‘I’m Sorry’ to all my enemies4. Say ‘Thank You’ to everyone who touched my life5. Convince others to not cry but live and enjoy life for me6. Family Reunion7. Go to England8. Shopping spree to all shops in Konoha9. Sing and record all my composed songs and burn it in a cd10. Treat Naruto ramen for a day

Sasuke’s List: -I’ll explain later-
1. Clan Reunion2. Make up with my brother3. Try to fix up my family4. Learn the secrets of the clan5. Do/achieve something without permission/knowledge of family6. Live without money for a day7. Win the surfing championships this year8. Make Naruto my slave for a day9. Make Sakura sing for me10. Another serious fight with Hyuuga

What is more surprising is their letters:
Sakura,
If you would die 2 weeks from now, I’d do nothing. I’d practically act normal. Y’now, like everyday. I tease you endlessly, stop you from your annoying catfights with Ino, be your driver and slave when you ask me to accompany you in shopping, help you in your everyday routines, make you smile, help you achieve your goals. Just like what I do everyday. I’d do nothing but make your 2 weeks the happiest weeks of your life. (I’m getting a little sappy here. This activity is for girls! Why are you making me do this!)
Sasuke

Sasuke,
First of all, I want to thank you for doing this activity. I know you hate these kinds. Back to the topic, if you would only have 2 more weeks to live, I would be always by your side. I know you have lots of things you wanna do and I just want you to know that I’m always here for support. I would help you do all the things on your list, even how impossible it would be (I bet the first thing on your list is about your family). I know you can complete that in less than two weeks. What I’m trying to point out here is that: 1.) I have complete trust in you and 2.) I would always make you smile until the end. Well, I think that’s all you need to know.
Sakura

They were astounded. Neither knows how each give importance to the other…

It was you who first believedIn all that I was made to beIt was you looking in my eyesYou held my handAnd showed me lifeAnd I've never been the sameSince you first believed

After a good 5 minutes of silence, he broke it with a laugh, “I never thought it would be as serious as this,”
Sakura wiped away the tears forming in her eyes and laughed with him. “Yeah, and to think that I would really sing for you huh?” she said, changing the serious vibes present.
“You always come to me and proudly say, ‘Sasuke, I’ve finished another song’ or ‘Sasuke, they totally loved my song! they say it fits perfectly with my voice’ but I have never hear you sing even just a note even once! and now you want to have your own cd? How would your manager/director trust you if you won’t let them hear?” he retorted mockingly
She snapped, “Well, Mr. I-know-everything, are you my manager/director?”
“Would you like me to?” he smirked, now he’s getting on her nerves.
“Ha-ha,” she laughed humorlessly and crossed her limbs over her chest ‘Good thing I didn’t persist on deeper to the other subjects on his list or else I’ll completely lost my mood’
Eerie silence surrounded them again, this time, with an angry aura around –obviously Sakura’s-. Seeing that she’s really annoyed, he grabbed one of her arm, dragged her down the hill and said, “Fine, I’m sorry, I just stated out my opinion. Anyway, since your activity is over, it’s my turn now.”
“Hey! Slow down, I almost tripped over!” she tried to release her arm from his hold, but to no avail.
He suddenly stopped. “You still angry?" he turned around and looked directly in her eyes, slightly serious.
Realizing he was slightly serious, she replied, “No,” with a small smile gracing her features.
“Good, now, we go,” he felt relieved and loosen his hold on her arm.
“Where?”
“when you dragged me here, I didn’t ask where we’re going. Now, you do the same.”
“Hmph… Fair enough”
And now, he’s officially in control…

…scene change: park…

“I thought you would prepare something special,”
“Sorry to disappoint you but, I don’t want to do anything bothersome today.”
“You and your lazy ass,”
And they run after each other… What do you call this? A stroll thru the park? It’s more like a chase around the park. The day wouldn’t be over without some teasing, right?
Ending the long chase, Sasuke sat down on a bench and raised a hand. Sakura, on the other hand, doesn’t want to end it that easily so without his consent, she smacked him on the head from behind, laughed, and plumped down beside him.
Sasuke, rubbing his head, asked, “What was that for?”
Sakura, still giggling a little said, “Nothing much, just felt the urge to do that,”
Finally, they took a break in silence.
“You know, Sasuke, I have this crush on some guy, and he doesn’t seem to notice…” Sakura started a topic.
“Oh really? and who’s this unlucky guy?” she glared at him.
He stifled a laugh, “I mean what does this guy looked like?”
She leaned on him. “Well, he’s got hypnotizing orbs, cool dark locks, and different looks. It depends on his mood.”
“I don’t know anybody like that except me,”
“Ha-ha, Mr. arrogant, I thought you know everything.” well, it is you
“Fine. I don’t know that guy, but I’m still better than him.” he defensively said.
“Oh really? In what ways? Mind if you tell?” she mentioned sarcastically
“In everything.” anything to prove you wrong
“Really? Why the mood, jealous?”

I don't wanna wait in vain for your loveI don't wanna wait in vain for your loveSummer is here, I'm still waiting thereWinter is here and I'm still waiting there

He felt heat starting to cloud his cheeks. “Whatever,” he said, standing up. As he started to walk away, he added, “Let’s go eat. It’s already past twelve.”
She let the previous topic fade away with a smile and stood up to catch up with him. “’Kay, I’m coming. Wait fo-“
He quickly swirled around to see what happened. His eyes widened,
“Sakura!”
To be continued…

Songs inserted are: Give my Love to You by Forte (theme song ng ‘Save the Last Dance for Me’), You First Believed by Hoku, and Waiting in Vain by M.Y.M.P. (Feel ko lang ilagay yung songs! hehehe… dapat nga pati yung theme song ng ‘Full House’ eh kaso wala akong mahanap na lyrics… too bad…)
Sorry if I made this chapter really, REALLY sappy. Especially the list. I dunno why, it just came to my mind while I’m writing. Uh! I'm afraidI’m losing my touch…
About Sasuke, as I said I would explain, has a broken family. His parents are divorced and his brother gone to who-knows-where coz they have some grudge. He doesn’t have freedom coz her parents are overprotective, not to mention secretive. Their family’s rich so he was raised with money on his side and that wealth made their clan go and separate to their own ways. If you still have questions, feel free to email me!
Meron na nga palang Filipino Language dito... kaso wala pa akong nakikitang story dun...
Thanks to everyone who read and took the time to review. Luv yah guys! asteeg nio lahat! I greatly appreciate it, and so are your supports.
Special thanks to:
1. those who gave me ideas for the list and songs especially ria, denden, auen, ate jaja, ate fhe, and shane
2. those who made me continue my story (mga makukulit at mga nagbibigay ng inspirasyon ko) especially denden (again), camille (sakura), auen (again), and tisha (ewan ko lang! di ka pa nga nagrereview eh!)
So, why did Sasuke called out Sakura’s name? Guess why…
Thanks a lot, please review,