Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Passionate Ninja ❯ Chapter 1: Passive ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: My Passionate Ninja
Author: DeityOfDeath
Archive: Yes please...
Pairings: Sauce X Naruto
Category: Drama, romance
Rating: NC-17
Spoilers: Yes.
Warnings: Yaoi, Lemon scenes, could be considered Shota.
Disclaimers: I never have nor will I ever own Naruto or its chars. They are property of major companies.
TO ANY READERS ON who reads my fanfiction at I will no longer be updating there due to the strict rules and regulations they must enforce. If you wish to read/continue any stories I write please come to these three sites:
http/ Passionate Ninja
Chapter 1: Passive
When had things gotten so complicated? I had wondered this many times and perhaps this was not the time to be thinking this. I felt lips sucking and nibbling along my neck and working their way down to my now bare shoulder. It seemed his skilled lips worked just as well as his shinobi hands. When had his hands become skilled in the sex craft? Had he been practicing or was this yet another thing he excelled at? He excelled at everything and it annoyed the hell out of me almost as much as it excited me. He was my rival in every sense of the word as well as my lover. It was odd to cross over into such a category.
We used to fight each other constantly. Bickering, arguing, a snood comment here or there and even the occasional punch thrown at each other. How had such odd rivalry turned into a lustful passion?
I felt that tongue cover cold flesh as my jacket and shirt were removed without protest. I would give him all if I could. All of me. All of my heart and soul. Would he accept such sweet things? No. I doubt he even truly accepts us and this relationship. I can't blame him. What would others say if they knew? Besides my bright and passionate ninja would not want others to know. I wouldn't want them to know either. He is too important. I don't want my presence to hold him back. I want to be strong for him. I want to be someone he can be proud to be near. I want us to stand on equal ground.
"Ah!"
How I can stand on equal ground when his mere touch brings me? His hands play across my thighs like a musician playing the finest koto harp. Beautiful and delicate fingers move across my AB's and lower to that place along my thighs that makes me moan and writhe in the way he enjoys. He says I never disappoint him. I felt his fingers cover my member and move slowly along the base to the very tip repeatedly. He grinned the whole time. That grin that said he had won and that I had once again lost to him. I hated that grin any other time but at times like this I reveled in that grin. He grinned wider as I arched my back and called out as I felt the force building and all at once stars and white bubbles filled my vision as pleasure burst forth. I felt every ounce of strength leave my body for a few moments and in the few moments I had closed my eyes he had already pulled his pants down and had used my seed to slick over his own member. I felt a digit move around my puckered entrance, almost a questioning movement. As if he were asking permission or waiting for me to argue or deny him.
I would deny him nothing. Take me. Take me body, heart and soul. I wouldn't care. Just don't leave me. Don't stop touching me like this.
"Sasuke..."
I felt that finger slick and slimy enter my puckered entrance, moving in and out slowly. I felt him and heard his soft deep breaths as he slid another eager finger in. He didn't seem the type to gently caress and warm a lover up, but he was. He had always been gentle just like the first time we had done it. He hadn't asked then if he could enter me let alone kiss me. It was almost a spur of the moment thing. Lips meeting and his fingers playing along my member and backside and then his fingers delving deep inside me just as he was now. Those rough and callused fingers causing me to moan and gasp. There were exceptions to this and that time. We were training then and I was pressed against a tree with many slices in its bark as we practiced using chakra to climb the very tree he had pressed me against. Lack of chakra wasn't the only reason he had to carry me back to the Inari's house.
A third finger. Oh, God! My legs are straining against the floor boards of my room as he removes all of his fingers and moving so that he kneels between my outstretched legs. I feel him hard and hot at my entrance as he looks into lust and pleasure clouded blue eyes. I feel him push against me and I feel myself give way to him as I have so many times. As always I am wet and slick, always prepared for him and he knows this all to well. His thrusts are powerful and long and each movement elicits a moan or a cry from my throat.
"You're loud today, Naruto."
How can I not be loud? When was the last time I had seen you? Before the jonin finals? Before our rigorous training? Even after all of that we could not be together. Our proud leader, the Third Hokage dead and I sent on a journey shortly after to find the Fifth. And yet you found me. You were concerned for me and what did that cost you? It almost cost you your life and even though we are together now, it seems to have cost you something else. What? What has changed my dark lover?
I have no time to ponder these things anymore. My brain is mush and my body putty in his skilled hands. He pulls me apart and reforms me with each movement.
"AH! Com...coming..."
I feel that wave of pleasure ebbing and then it crashes like a wave onto shore, my voice hoarse and rough screams out one last time this night as he grabs my hips holding me sheathed against him.
"Na...Naruto..."
He collapses atop me yet again, spent and boneless. His thick spiky black hair tickling my nose and neck as his chest rises and falls while he regains his breath. I love this person. I love him with all I can. He is one of my treasured, precious friends. That is a pleasant thought to fall asleep to.
To Be Continued...