Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ No More Running ❯ The new face ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1: The New Boy

It was storming. The rain coming down in sheets. The normally busy street was empty, not one soul was out in the whole little village. , Expect one. A young boy or so he looked with blond hair that at the moment was dripping wet and clinging on his forehead almost covering his baby blue eyes.

The boy came up to an inn and walked in. The man behind the counter looked over to the door curious as to who had braved the storm, "Hi, how may I help you, young man?"

The boy smirked, `If only he knew how old I really am…' The boy thought. "I'm looking for a place to stay." He answered the man, "I'm also waiting for someone."

"Well we have two rooms left, one large the other small." said the caretaker.

"I'll take the small." The blond boy told him. The caretaker nodded and wrote in his notebook.

"I'm going to need your name." The Caretaker stopped writing to look up to him with eyes.

"The name is Naruto, Naruto Uzumaki." He answered. The Caretaker nodded again and started to write again.

"Alright Naruto here is your key, and if anyone comes looking for you I'll send them up."

"I'd rather you ask for their name and if it's a girl named Rose send her up. Thanks." He grabbed his key and headed upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Midnight~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

A young woman (or so we think) walked into the inn. She had short black hair with blood red streaks in it. To add to it she wore all black including a black leather jacket, something you don't come across much.

"Hello, how may I help you?"

"I'm looking for a Naruto Uzumaki." She answered.

"May I ask who you are?" The Caretaker asked.

"The name's Rose." The girl told him. He smiled at her.

"Expecting you, room 5" He told her. She nodded and headed down the hall.

Fifteen minutes later the girl left without a word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The next morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto left the inn at 12:15 for lunch. But he hadn't been in a village for a long time and forgot how busy it got so he ended up bumping into a girl with pink hair. A boy with black hair and an all green suit on helped her up. Naruto noticed that the two were in a big group.

"Um… sorry it's just that I haven't been in such a busy place for a long time." Naruto told them while smiling sweetly.

"It's ok." The pink haired girl told him. "So you're new?"

"Yeah I guess, just arrived last night. But I'm not staying long." He said.

"Why not?" She asked.

He shrugged, "It's always that way, I'd go someplace for a little then move on. Anyway I have to go find a place to eat I'm starved." He told her.

"Oh! Why don't you come with us, we're going someplace for lunch right now!" She said. The others around her nodded.

He smiled and shrugged, "I guess it wouldn't hurt anything, sure. By the way my name is Naruto."

"Mine's Sakura and he's Rock Lee-she pointed to boy who helped her- and that's Ino, Kiba, Shikamaru, Neji, Tenten, Hinata, and Sasuke." She said pointing to all of them.

"Nice to meet ya!" Naruto said cheerfully.

AN: Hello this is my first Fanfiction! Don't worry I'm not going to tell you that you HAVE to review, I really don't care.

Anyway as you can see Naruto just met everyone and the next chapter will tell you what he meant by `If only he knew how old I really am…' Anyway Ja!