Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Once Aflicted ❯ Who doesn't love a hot bath? ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 2. Who doesn't love a hot bath?
 
Kakashi sits on a tree limb thinking of where to find the person who had dropped the picture. He prayed it was Amaya “The bath house!” Kakashi shouts, “She always went to the bath house after every mission!”
 
He rushes to the bath house in the near by village. Kakashi arrives at the bath house and shows the the woman at the desk the picture. He asks her if she's seen the woman in the picture.
 
The young woman nods, “Yes, she came in here a little over a hour ago. I haven't seen her leave. She might still be back there.”
 
Kakashi thanks the young woman then goes around and checks the bathing areas. He tries to check the woman's changing room but, the women all scream and throw towels at him.
 
Amaya hears the commotion while she changes back into her clothes. After getting dressed she starts to leave, but see's Kakashi.
 
He was sitting on the steps with his back toward the bath house. He rests his head on his right fist with his arm on his leg and lays his left arm across his lap.
 
Amaya wonders why Kakashi is there. The only time he ever went to the bath house was when he came with her. She puts her hand in her pocket and realizes the picture is gone. She looks at Kakashi again, he has the picture in his hand looking at it.
 
A group of women leave, Amaya sneaks out while Kakashi's attention is diverted to them.
 
After a while Kakashi leaves and goes to get something to eat, then he goes home for the night.
 
Amaya decided to go visit someone she missed dearly. Amaya climbs on a roof top across from Tsunade's window and sits down.
 
Amaya softly speaks, “Mom, I'm home.” Tsunade lifts her head as though she had heard something. But then shakes her head and continues with her paper work.
 
A tear runs down Amaya's face, wishing to be able to be with the ones she cares about once again.
 
Amaya leaves to go find some of those dumplings that she loves so much. They always made her feel better, maybe it was because Tsunade would always get them for her when she was down.
 
Amaya passed by a deserted part of town. It was where the Uchiha clan once resided. Unable to stop her urge to see it once again, she walks down the desolate street. All the blood on the road had long since washed away but evidence of that night still remained.
 
Amaya remembers what had happened that night.....
 
Flashback
 
She was heading back from a mission that had ended early. She reported that the mission was a success. In the hall, she heard how Itachi didn't show up for his mission earlier in the week. She decided to go find him and see why he hadn't shown up.
 
She reached his clan's quarters and found evidence of what appeared to be a battle. Blood and kuni's filled the street. She soon found the bodies of some of the Uchiha's clan members lying in the street.
 
She reaches Itachi's house, jumps on the roof, listening to sounds of a struggle. A moment later Sasuke runs out into the street from Itachi.
 
He looks back behind him then in front of him, see's Itachi and stops. Itachi tells Sasuke, he's not even worth killing. Sasuke runs from him seeking safety.
 
Amaya finds Itachi leaving the village, she walks out in front of him, blocking his way out. Itachi stops and looks at her knowing her intentions.
 
Amaya grits her teeth while looking at Itachi and says in a disgusted tone, “Monster...”
 
Itachi replies, “Your fate will be the same as theirs if you interfere.”
 
Amaya had no intention on letting him leave. She closed her eyes and upon opening them her blood line limit was clear.
 
She had it, the sharingan. Amaya had achieved something similar to the mangekyo sharingan. Where the Uchiha sharingan was red, hers was blue.
 
Itachi gasps when he see's this. He knew her strength.
 
There was no way he would be able to defeat her now.
 
Itachi activates his mangekyo sharingan as well, but it was to late. He was caught in her genjutsu. He had no idea she was this powerful.
 
He hears Amaya's voice. “You are already familiar with the world of Tsukiyomi, so their will be no need in explaining it to you.”
 
The skies turned red and everything turns black and defined with a white outline.
 
Amaya stabs him with her sword relentlessly, for what is two days in Tsukiyomi's world. She releases him and slams Itachi into the building behind him, and forces her charkra into him to rip his insides apart.
 
He sits there coughing up blood and holding onto his chest. Amaya had broken most of his lower ribs, and caused extensive damage to his insides. With out medical attention he will surely die.
 
Itachi barley manages to stand. He wipes the blood off his mouth and grabs his chest again in pain, gasping and chocking on the blood coming out of his mouth. Blood was filling his lungs making breathing difficult.
 
Amaya thinks to herself “He shouldn't be able to move now. Though he'll be dead soon.”
 
Itachi manages to stager over to Amaya. As he gets close to her, he looks down at her and puts his right hand on her face. Her eyes were cold as ice. She had every intention of killing him.
 
She pulls out a kuni and puts it under Itachi's chin cutting his throat slightly, drops of blood run down his throat from where the kuni was placed.
 
“I love you.” Itachi says to her.
 
As he speaks the kuni cuts deeper.
 
Itachi couldn't deny his feelings for her any longer.
 
When his lips had met hers first time a few weeks before, he knew it was too late. He fell for her the moment his lips touched hers on the last ANBU mission they had been on together.
 
Amaya looked into Itachi's eyes they were different, he had never looked at her in that way before.
 
Amaya pulls the kuni from Itachi's throat.
 
Itachi leans in and kisses her as passionately as he had when their lips had met for the first time. Her lips where as sweet as ever, and tasted better than any desert he had ever eaten.
 
As their lips part Itachi feels a overwhelming sharp pain where his ribs had been broken. He grabs onto his chest and falls to his knee's, screaming in pain as blood starts to run out of his mouth and down his chin.
 
Amaya screams, “Itachi!”
 
She kneels down and looks at him, her eyes fill with tears.
 
He was dying, his strength was leaving him with every passing moment.
 
Amaya uses her medical jutsu to heal him. His wounds heal rapidly, then close as if no visible damage had been done. But the real damage was on the inside. The internal bleeding had stopped but it may have already been to late.
 
His heart beat had become stronger than a few moments ago. But that was no indication that he would live.
 
Amaya looks at him and says, “If you live, never return. I won't be able to show mercy to you again.”
 
Amaya gets up and starts to leave not knowing if Itachi will live or die. It was all upon his will to live if he was to survive now.
 
She walks a few steps then says to him, “I love you as well, Uchiha Itachi.”
 
Itachi sits next to the building with his back propped against the wall, he rests his right arm on his right leg, laying on the ground, his knee bent outwards. He bends his left knee upward and places his foot on the ground, then sets his left elbow on his knee.
 
He watches Amaya wipe the tears away from her face, then continuing on her way.
 
He looks down at the ground as tears run down his face.
 
As Amaya returns home she finds something in her right pant pocket. Itachi must of slipped it in while she was concentrating on her medical jutsu. She then places the object in a small black box and puts the box in a drawer.
 
End flash back