Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Once Aflicted ❯ Angel of Death ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 3 Angel of Death
 
It was darker now and Amaya was still hungry. She goes to the dumpling shop and orders her favorite dumplings. She remembers why she loves these dumplings so much.
 
Amaya reaches the dumpling shop and sits on the other side of the room from the counter. The waiter comes the the table and takes Amaya's order. A couple minuets later he brings her a sweet green tea. Then fifteen minuets later brings out her order of dumplings.
 
A girl comes into the dumpling shop, walks to the counter and orders one order of dumplings to go. She has long dark purple hair and her eyes revile she's of the Hyuuga clan.
 
One of the guys at his table whistles at her. She ignores him and continues to wait on her order. Wishing he would leave her alone.
 
The man gets up and and stands next to her. She continues to ignore the man. He grabs her hand and starts talking to her harshly. She pulls away from him then the man grabs her hand again holding it down on the counter.
 
Amaya throws a kuni at the man cutting off his forehead protector, slicing it beside the knot. His forehead protector falls onto the counter and the kuni hits the wall, lodging into it.
 
Amaya says, “Can you take a hint? She doesn't want you to touch her.”
 
The man stands up and throws a kuni at her. Amaya catches it, effortlessly Then a moment later Amaya is standing behind him, her sword drawn at his neck. The purple haired girl and the man didn't even see her move from her seat.
 
Amaya says to him “If I were you, I'd pay for this ladies order, apologize, and leave.” The man does just that.
 
Amaya puts her sword back into it's sheath on her left side. Her swords handle and sheath look seamless and so black and glossy, you could see yourself in it. The handle had cherry blossoms painted on it. They looked so real you could pick them off.
 
The girl says, “T-Thank you.”
 
Amaya looks at her and says, “No problem. While smiling.
 
Amaya sits back down at her table and says, “Have a seat while you wait. I doubt anyone will bother you now.”
 
Hinata sits down at the table with Amaya.
 
Amaya orders her a drink while she waits for her own order.
 
Amaya says, “I'm Amaya.”
 
Hinata replies “I'm Hinata, I've never seen someone move so fast before. It was as if time had froze.
 
Amaya grins. Hinata smiles back. The waiter brings Hinata her order.
 
Hinata grins and bids farewell to Amaya.
 
Amaya finishes off her dumplings and thinks about what had happened the day she disappeared from Konoha. Amaya knew eventually she would have tell Kakashi. If anyone deserved to know, it was him.
 
She goes to Kakashi's place, where she hopes she will be able to have the strength to face him.
 
Kakashi returns home with is groceries for the week. He opens he door and finds Amaya sitting on the end of his bed. She looks up at him as he opens the door.
 
She was as exactly as he remembered her. Kakashi drops his groceries as he says, “Amaya?” He felt as if he was looking at her for the first time.
 
(Kakashi Flash back)
 
Kakashi had just gotten word that he would be teamed up with someone new. He didn't know who, all his superior had told him was to meet his new partner outside the gate at noon. They would be in ANBU attire.
 
Kakashi showed up to meet with his new teammate. It was her, Konoha's Angel of Death. She stood there, her back against the wall, with her arms folded and looking down.
 
She was beautiful, but very deadly. She had long blond hair with pink highlights, purple eyes a flat stomach and large breasts. She wore a black long sleeve hooded sweat shirt.
 
He figured the hood was to conceal her long hair. She kept it tied at the base of her neck. She then flipped it upside down ,to where it didn't touch the back of her neck.
 
Kakashi wondered why he was paired up with one of the ANBU's most elite ninjas. Amaya looked up at Kakashi. A cold chill ran through his body as he felt her eyes pierce him.
 
Amaya walks over to him and says, “ You must be Kakashi, the copy ninja. I hope you are as good as they say you are. If your reputation precedes you, your skill will be of great use.“
 
As they leave for their first mission together, Amaya tosses Kakashi a map of a castle.
 
She says, “Our mission is to retrieve a forbidden scroll that was taken from our village. A rout has been mapped to the location of the scroll.”
 
Amaya and Kakashi reach the oriental style mansion after dark. They enter through a basement window and make their way toward the scroll. Amaya hands Kakashi the map with the location of the scroll and go their separate ways in order decrease their chances of capture.
 
Amaya spots a group of guards coming down the hall, she ducts into a nearby room.
 
Amaya hears the guards pass by, she waits until the coast is clear then proceeds with the mission.
 
She reaches the room where the forbidden scroll is kept. She hears fighting in a room down the hall. A door opens and a group of Ninjas drag a unconscious Kakashi out of the room. They mention taking him to the interrogation room.
 
Amaya says to herself, “Idiot.” She enters the room where the scroll is kept. Three ninjas stand guard. She kills them all before they get a chance to draw their weapons.
 
Amaya wipes the blood off her sword, puts it back in its sheath, grabs the scroll, and goes to find Kakashi.
 
In the interrogation room Kakashi wakes up. His hands and legs are tied to the chair. He had been hit on the head and blood was dripping down his face.
 
Amaya hides in the ceiling looking down from a hole. She see's Kakashi tied to the chair. Two men enter the room, Amaya has no choice but to take them out and rescue Kakashi.
 
Amaya throws four kuni towards Kakashi. The kuni cut the ropes off of him, as Amaya jumps out of the ceiling, and kills the two men in the room.
 
Kakashi stands up, “Did you get the scroll?”
 
Amaya nods.
 
Amaya leads Kakashi out of the castle and gets him to a safe place so she can treat his wounds.
 
Once they get a safe distance away, Amaya and Kakashi stop so Amaya can look at where he had been hit. They gash on his head was still bleeding badly
 
“Idiot” she says to him.
 
Blood was covering his face and soaking into his mask. Kakashi soon passes out from blood lose and falls to the ground.
 
Amaya finds that he's been stabbed as well. He had a gash on his back about six inches long and two inches deep on his right side above his kidney. He was lucky it missed his vitals.
 
If he doesn't get medical attention soon then he'll die. Amaya uses her medical jutsu on him and heals his wounds to a non threatening state.
 
She wraps his wounds with the wraps she has in her medical pouch and waits for him to regain consciousness. When Kakashi wakes he turns over, slides down his mask, and throws up.
 
“That's a side effect of my medical jutsu, I gave you a different type of charkra to prevent pain from coming back. Kinda like taking a pain killer. The side effect is nausea. You'll be fine in a hour or so. Here, have some water it will help.” Amaya says.
 
She had collected the water from the stream running beside where she decided to stop.
 
“Thanks,” Kakashi says. He now understood what Obito had felt like when he was on his team. He turned away and puked again, then lied down until he felt better.
 
This was the first of many missions they would carry out together.
 
(end flash back)