Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Pieces Of Me ❯ Deception ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Drabble Three

Title: Deception

Disclaimer: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto, not me. I own nothing mentioned here.

Summary: Naruto and Sasuke have been keeping a secret, and Sakura just might find out accidently. [SasuNaru]

A/N: And this, folks, is the third drabble. This is an old idea with one of my FAVORITE pairings. Yes, yes, I LOVE LOVE LOVE SasuNaru. Hmm...but I have many fave pairings (ahem: KakaIru...) although I love to write SasuNaru. Anywho, review and tell me what you thought, and if I need to make changes. Or even if you have suggestions. Ja!

-----

~*Deception*~



The ground was wet from the early morning rain as Haruno Sakura made her way to the training grounds. She was supposed to meet her two teammates-Uchiha Sasuke and Uzumaki Naruto-there. The two boys had been training a lot-in the morning, the afternoon, and the middle of the night-and had been spending an ungodly amount of time together. Not that it was unusual; she was just worried. She didn't want them to exhaust themselves.

She had a wicker basket in one hand, filled with sandwiches and boxes of juice. If she knew her teammates like she hoped, then they'd definitely be hungry by now.

XxX

Naruto was getting better, Sasuke noticed, as the blond boy avoided another of his fire attacks. The dark haired teen scowled as he unleashed a barrage of shuriken, which would've hit the target had the blond not used a substitution jutsu. The frustrated genius let loose another fire attack.

"Come on, Sasuke-chan." Naruto taunted, as he stuck his tongue out at the Uchiha. "You're getting too slow."

"Hn. We'll see, dobe." Sasuke flashed through a series of seals, and effectively disappeared from the surrounding area. Naruto looked around with wide eyes, knowing somehow that his teammate had learned a new jutsu from Kakashi. Or copied it; it wouldn't have surprised him.

"Hey, teme, come out already!" Naruto shouted, whirling around on his heels, trying to catch the other boy's chakra signature. He couldn't feel it. Gah, where the hell is he?! In the trees? ...Underground?! Even as the blond thought it, a hand blasted out of the dirt, and grabbed him by his ankle.

"Gotcha!"

"Gah!" Sasuke pulled him down, rocks and dirt getting lodged underneath his shirt. He found himself looking up at a smug Sasuke, the Uchiha heir's arms crossed across his chest.

"That justsu was Kakashi's. I copied it." The dark haired teen said smugly.

"I thought as much." Naruto grumbled, as he tried to wriggle out of the whole the other boy had put him in. "Oi, don't just stand there! Help me out, teme!"

"Hn." Sasuke reached down with one hand to grasp the blond's and pulled. Naruto didn't move.

"Dammit. I'm gonna be stuck in this hole forever!"

"Just shut up and dig yourself out."

"This is your fault, teme!" Naruto tried to push with his feet, but he was lodged so deep in the ground that he didn't think he could get out. He tried again, but he still didn't move, so he started to dig himself out. "I bet you didn't even do the jutsu right! Isn't my head the only thing that's supposed to be sticking out?"

"Just keep digging, usuratonkachi."

"Hmph." Naruto mumbled something about 'stick up his ass' as he kept digging, and when he thought he had dug enough, he offered the dark haired teen his hand. "Now pull, teme."

"Fine." Sasuke reached down to take his hand once again, and gave Naruto a sharp tug before the blond finally came out. The Uchiha overcompensated and pulled too hard, causing his balance to falter, and the blond to come crashing down heavily onto his chest.

"There we go." Naruto grinned, as he sat up to dust off his shirt. It was then that he realized he was straddling his teammate's hips, Sasuke's body warm between his legs. His cheeks caught fire. "Um, sorry. I didn't-I mean-I'll just get off of you now." The blond started to move away, but Sasuke's hand on his arm stopped him.

"Stay." The Uchiha said softly, his hand moving from Naruto's arm to the boy's hip.

"Uh, what?"

"I said stay." Sasuke said again, louder this time. He placed his other hand on the blond's other hip, and slowly sat up until the tips of their noses were touching. Naruto blinked rapidly once, twice, before leaning forward and closing the short distance between them.

Sakura chose that moment to turn the corner, and stopped dead in her tracks. There were her teammates, locked in what looked like a passionate kiss. She nearly dropped the basket as she turned back around the corner, and leaned up against the wall, her heart thudding in her chest.

She clutched the wicker basket to her chest and gasped. "Naruto...and Sasuke-kun?" She dropped her arms and the basket, and cast a glance back into the training grounds. They were still kissing, but now Sasuke was pinning the blond to the ground and practically ripping off his clothes.

Something wet had started to drip from her nose. She touched a hand to the wetness, then pulled it away. There, on her fingers, was smeared blood.

Oh my God, where's Ino?!



Owari



-----

And there you have chapter three. I don't know, but I didn't like this chapter all that much, although it was funny in some parts. Hey, but if you liked it, review! <3 Chapter four will be up soon! Ja!