Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ reminiscence of his youth ❯ One Year Old: Wiggles and Giggles ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

reminiscence of his youth
By Beautiful Dreamer1

Summary: When an unforeseen event strikes the anti-social Sasuke, Naruto has to suck in his courage and face the problem head on with a hand full of diaper pins… Warning: ooc and hints of SasuNaru


One Year Old: Wiggles and Giggles



The sun had just curved in under the horizon, and the sky of blood-stuck gold was already replaced with stars.


"Hurry up, baka." Sasuke call out behind him.


"I'm thirsty and can we rest?" The blonde whined as he dragged behind the dark haired avenger.

"It wasn't my idea to hike into the middle of nowhere just to train! Why did you bother to bring me out here?" Naruto screamed at the other boy. There was no reply as Sasuke changed his from heading due south to southeast. Naruto groaned as he forced himself to follow behind.

It was getting darker and the moonlight shimmered through the trees. Sasuke prowled through the forest searching for a lake that was said to be around the area. This distort was taking them fifteen minutes off course and Sasuke was about to give up and keep heading for the village. Suddenly, a faint whisper of the wind directed his attention to a nearby clearing.

There was a pool of water, caught in the angle of two enormous boulders. Something felt off about the spring of water. Sasuke stared at it skeptically, and then shrugged the notion off. It was just water. Nothing to be worried about.

"Where is that idiot? I don't feel like looking for him." Sasuke muttered to himself when Naruto had not shown up yet. Before going to look for the village's prankster, Sasuke decided to drink some water.

Sasuke dipped his hand into the cool water and lifted it to his lips. When the water hit his tongue, he immediately spat out the fowl tasting liquid and swore violently.

"Alright! Water." Naruto face lit up with joy and he started to make a mad dash towards the pool. Before dunk his head into the water a hand wrapped around the collar of Naruto's jacket and threw him to the ground.

"Bastard, what's your problem?" Naruto shouted.

"The water is bad." Sasuke choked out as he knees clasped under him.

"Sasuke!" The blonde boy's voice was filled with concern. He watched as his rival clutched the grass and sweat ran down his face and a faint blue glow surrounded his body. The bright light burst outward and blinded Naruto. When the daze faded, the demon child eyes bulged.

A baby wiggled franticly in the middle of a heap of Sasuke's clothes. "...Sasuke?" Naruto looked on with puzzlement as the baby tried to kick the clothes off. A loud cry from the baby broke the blonde out of his shock. Quickly, he gathered the infant in his arms and an even louder cry erupted.

"Oh, damn. How do I make him stop?" The demon boy had little experience with babies because the villagers didn't trust him around their children. Feeling never uneasy about this situation the self-proclaimed future Hokage put the kid down on the grass.

"Hey, Sasuke watch me." Naruto puffed out his cheeks and pulled at his ears and started running around in a circle, making monkey noises. Sasuke stopped his wailing and watched with bewilderment.

Inner Baby Sasuke, "Who is this idiot? Doesn't he know he is making a fool out of himself? Um...h...ha...ha...he ran into a tree...the moron...

Naruto lie sprawling on the ground from the impact from the immobile tree.

"Of course you would find amusement in my pain." Naruto moaned as he rubbed his face and walked back to pick up Sasuke.

"Ok, Mr. funny face... where're you take me?" Sasuke's voice only sounded like gurgling noises to Naruto's ears. However, it seemed like he understood Sasuke perfectly when he responded.

"Once we get back to Leaf, I'm sure someone would know how to change you back. Maybe Sakura-chan would have an idea! She is really smart." Naruto announced happily as wrapped Sasuke's shirt loosely around the chibi Uchiha, while running off into the night.

By two in the morning, the two finally made it to the village. Naruto felt a little bit sluggish and was ready to drop dead asleep in the middle of the street until the tiny Sasuke started wiggling in his arms. A smile broke out on Naruto's face as he watched Sasuke rub the sleep out of his eyes. The child had been sleeping half the trip.

With renewed determination, Naruto started off to Sakura's house. Once there he banged firmly on the door. No answer. A dozen more noisy and continuous knocks, the door finally opened. Dressed in a robe, the half-asleep girl looked upon her visitors.

"Do you know what time it is?" Sakura said extremely annoyed.

"Look, Sasuke got turned into a baby and I thought that you might know away to change him back." Naruto Uzumaki held the infant up to Sakura's eye level as proof. The Uchiba baby blinked his eyes... twice in fact before letting out another wail.

"It's too early for your practical jokes, Naruto. And please quiet the baby, before he wakes up the whole neighborhood. Then return him back to his parents."

Inner baby Sasuke: "You would be crying too it you could see how big your forehead is from my point of view."

The door rudely slammed in front of the boys' faces, which made Sasuke confine his mouth at the pink haired girl disappearance.

Out of breath and really, really, really tired, Naruto's feet led him to the steps of his former teacher. With only two knocks, the door unlocked.

"Iruka-sensei, I have a problem." The blonde said before the scarred face man could even look out the front door.

"Don't tell me, you got some girl pregnant a few months ago." The schoolteacher began to state until a loud "no!" erupted his eardrum.

"This is Sasuke. He drunk some water..." Naruto explained the whole story to the man that respected him. Iruka took a look at the child once they all were settled into his residence. The child definitely got the Sasuke Uchiha's stare right. At that moment, Iruka wonder what the baby was thinking.

"I hope someone realize that I'm butt naked under this shirt. But it is nice and warm to have Mr. funny face next to me." Sasuke grabbed some of the fabric on Naruto and nuzzled his face into his shirt as fell into another peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: This is my first Naruto fic. Please, be gentle with your flames.