Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Subjected ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Subjected
A/N: Thank you so much for the reviews. I love reviews good or bad it means someone read my story and that is enough to make me happy. Especially because I don't see to many stories with Sakura and Genma together. I just got my internet again because I had to go to school for preseason with no internet.
 
Disclaimer: Didn't own them in the first chapter and still don't.
 
The next morning Sakura found herself in the training area where she would be meeting her old team and sensai. They didn't have to practice together but they did from time to time when they weren't on missions, even Sasuke came. Sasuke was the second to arrive but he was surprised because lately she'd be the last aside from Kakashi sensai. She was sitting in the grass supported by a tree with her eyes closed. “Hi Sasuke” she said with a smile on her face. It was different, it's been different for a while. It wasn't the same smile she had once reserved for him and she had dropped the kun. It's been four years since she stopped but he could never get used to it.
He was amazed at how she had grown since then, just her being able to sense him without opening her eyes was a change; but she had also grown physically into much more curvaceous nineteen year old. After and hour or so of waiting Naruto and Kakashi strolled in within minutes of each other. There training began with a few hundred pushups, and crunches with some target practice. After a few hours went by they were going to spar Sakura and Naruto where pared and Kakashi and Sasuke.
“SAKURA-CHAN I didn't know you improved so much.” Naruto said standing up again Running towards Naruto Sakura threw a Kunai at a right angle causing Naruto to dodge to the left. Her copy poofed away after serving its purpose and then from behind him she kicked him with added chakra in her foot and sent him flying through some trees. As she waited for him Sakura turned her attention to Kakashi and Sasuke who were standing apart watching.
Sasuke was proud of her but he would never voice it. Kakashi smirked and turned to Sasuke “You know something interesting happened yesterday.” Sasuke turned his head to show he was curious. “I was on my way to Tsunade when I saw…” Kakashi had saw Sakura coming towards him then senced her from his right side she moved so fast that when he turned to block her attack she went to his left and kicked him in his chest sending him back. When he landed on his back she was already on top of him with a kunai pressed against his throat. He didn't know how to react he had expected the attack but never for her to be so fast, she moved at the speed of Lee without his weights. In a low angry voice she growled “Don't. If you tell a soul I will hunt you down and kill you my self.” She made it very clear when running on anger she was undefeatable. He wanted to tease her but never anticipated her likely to get this mad. He had never seen her this way. Sasuke looked at her on top of him staring at her in complete Awe. “SAKURA-CHAN THAT WAS AMAZING show me how to do it please, please show me how to do that.”
“I'm sorry” she whispered and left.
.
..
That night while Sakura was in her apartment when she heard a knock at her door. “Come in” she yelled when she left her bedroom in a bathrobe she saw Ino in her living room dressed up in a vibrant blue halter back dress that emphasized her figure and brought out the color in her eyes. “Wow you look amazing. What is the occasion?” Sakura an Ino had bonded more after their feud ended; Ino was with Shikamaru and she herself was just over Sasuke.
“We're going out.”
“Where”
“The pub of course” she said grinning like a hyena.
“He told you didn't he?” She said realizing Shikamaru opened his big mouth.
“So how come you never told me you were dating Genma.”
“Because I'm not. Look it's partly your fault anyway you left me alone to go play with your boyfriend.”
“So when were you planning on telling me you lost your virginity.” Ino said taking subject of discussion off of her. She saw her head lower and noted Sakura's face expression change. “It wasn't your first. Then who was” she asked putting her arm around her for comfort. They went in her room and sat on her bed.
“It was on a spy mission with Neji.”
“You slept with Neji!” She said gasping loudly. A tear rolled off Sakura's cheek and she shook her hear to say no.
“It was and ANBU level mission but they needed me, even though I wasn't going to be ANBU for a while, I was still a jouin. If I didn't sleep with the guy it would have broken our cover and I couldn't risk the mission for my selfish reasons.” Sakura are you okay he asked standing over her in the bathroom, like a reaction to his question she vomited and he fully understood what happened. That night he wrapped his arms around her and held her till she fell asleep.
“Oh Sakura I'm so sorry.” she said enveloping her in a big hug. “I'll be fine it was a while ago. I'm sorry; I never told you, I never told anyone.” She put on a false smile and picked a dress out of her closet. She was able to dress even when Ino was in her room because they were such good friends and comfortable around each other. She chose a spaghetti strap dress it was a Satin black dress that stopped mid thigh, it had pale pink petal flowers with strong green stems. She let her hair fall down her back then brushed it a little.
“You look great.”
“Thanks”
.
..
Ino had left her once again, she saw Hinata with Neji near by. During there conversation Sakura winked at Naruto and he pulled Hinata away from their discussion. During their match she spoke to him “You know I think that you should go for Hinata.” Sakura casually mentioned it. “Really Sakura-chan. I don't think she's interested.” He said landing his feet after hitting kunai's with Sakura. “I think you may see it wrong, I see the way she blushes around you.” Naruto distractedly thinking about it let Sakura hit his left arm “Maybe your right. I'll go for it.” he said recuperating. “If I ever happen to be around I'll give you a signal.” “What will it be?” “You'll know.” Sakura was left alone with Neji. Sakura ordered another drink and then struck up a conversation. “Hey how are you doing”
“Hn” was all he responded with. She knew he was mad and why.
“Sorry about the other day, I kind of ignored you.”
“Or you mean about lying.” She didn't expect him to be so blunt about it so she took a large gulp of her drink. “So where were you that night.” “I was at Kakashi's” “Don't try to lie to me I know you weren't with him the clothes were to small to be his and he seemed to be going along with your story after the look you gave him.” After a pause he said again “He knows doesn't he.”
“Damn Neji couldn't you pretend not to notice for once.” Sakura said guiltily this time taking a shot.
“Where were you.” He repeated sounding more serious. “You disappeared last night after I got called away. When I came back you were gone.”
“That's what I was doing.” Sakura said filling in the gap of time she couldn't fill in feeling even more guilt.
“You mean you don't remember.”
“I'm sorry Neji I can't remember a lot from that night, I don't even have a clue how much I drank.”
“Answer the question Sakura”
“I woke up in Genma's house.” “Where in Genma's house?” He said through gritted teeth. Even though they weren't dating Sakura knew he had every right to get mad, they were still in a close relationship even though she never slept with him, she had betrayed him.
“His bed” She mumbled ashamedly. He didn't know why he wanted to know who so badly, when he already knew she slept with someone. Maybe he wanted to hear it from her mouth, he didn't know why but it hurt. After hearing what he needed he left.
Sakura felt tears rolling down her cheeks but she didn't feel like she was crying. After a few more shots she got up hurriedly and left the pub. Walking down the street she took her time getting home. She turned around when she herd her name. “Hey Sakura” It was Genma. He ran up behind her and grabbed her waist lifting her then started to suck on her neck. Sakura didn't want to give into it but she couldn't control it. It was like with each touch he took away her pain. She knew it was wrong and he was part of why she was crying but she gave in. Her body craved him he was the medicine that would heal her even though it was forbidden. He could feel her pain and all he wanted to do was take it away.
.
..
.
..
A/N: I told you I would update soon. Please, please review. Give suggestions and tell me if there were any errors. I think I'm doing a good job editing, but no one is perfect. Again please review, you are my inspiration. The more reviews I get the sooner I update even though I won't hold it over your head.