Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Tales of a broken heart ❯ Lost? and Found ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here is chapter 3 redone. I always write outlines first and just wanted to see people input but you seem to like them so I'll put more energy into them, just promise to review and I'll put my heart into most chapters *Cough*
 
“So are you new here I've never seen you before?” said the silver head guy.
“Oh… yes I'm new.” She replied
She looked up and saw a single obsidian eye. She felt her heart speed up, but as soon as she felt it she forced it to calm and tried to once again become neutral. However she couldn't help the thought of `wow he's hot' flash though her mind before she forcefully pushed it and her oncoming blush into a deep ditch in the back of her mind.
 
She heard his voice cut into her mind and disrupt her inner fight which she was grateful for. “Where are you from?” he asked in a curios tone tilting his head at an angle that made him even cuter. Her eye twitched `why not?' she moaned in her head.
 
“I have no home” she answered him trying to keep the painful memories from appearing in her voice, she made her face blank, her specialty.
 
“I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring up unwanted memories” said the gray haired man, a look of understanding filled his eyes, yet there was no pity.
 
Her eyes widened as she realized that he had felt the same pain she had. She shook her head `stop it' she commanded herself `never again' she eyes became hollow again.
 
“Its fine, you didn't know.” She told him, as she covered up her pain and emptiness with a smile that she had nearly perfected.
 
“Ok then well I guess we should get going it was nice to meet you” he said with a smile, however she could tell that the smile had been forced, just as he could see the pain clearly on her face.
 
“Goodbye” She said formally as the kids ran out giving her only waves. He smiled at her and turned towards the door, and as he left he raised his right hand in a lazy goodbye wave. However for some reason she couldn't help but smile at his back, as the first man to make her blush in 3 years walked out that door.
 
`strange people' she thought with a grin she just couldn't force down `I hope to see them again' she shook her head, still with that smile that she found she didn't want to get rid of as she turned back to her work.
______________________________Time Skip_________________________________
 
“Hmm… I wonder where I am?” she said out loud as she looked at the places surrounding her `this is why I hate large cities' she raged “How am I ever going to find this place” she mumbled annoyed with her own incompetence. She had been trying to find the apartment that the Hokage had given her to stay in but she got utterly lost.
“I am so screwed” she said finally. As she bowed her head in complete and utter defeat, and she sighed nearly dropping to the ground right then and there just to sit.
 
“Excuse me?” As she heard the voice directed at her she turned around to come face to face with a man with silver hair, and a mask covering half a face.
 
“Oh it's you” she said as she blinked at him. Not yet comprehending that the man from before not stood in front of her in all his glory. `Wow I didn't realize how tall he was' she thought as she looked up and into his eyes, scratch that into his eye.
 
“Yes it's me, your Sai am I right?” he said his eyes twinkling with some sort of hidden mischief.
 
“Hai” she said slowly, worried about that scary twinkle in his eye, that made her heart flutter and fall deep into her chest with dread.
 
“Can you help me with something” he asked still smiling that scary and sexy smile.
 
`Damn why do I keep thinking this way' she clutch her left hand letting her nails prick her palms to get her composure back.
 
“Um maybe what do you need” she asked carefully looking left and right, trying to find an escape route if it was needed.
“I need a medic who can supervise a match” he said still smiling that sex- strange smile at her. (*this is after Gaara was beat so Sakura's not a medic yet*)
 
“Um I guess I could” she said slowly still unsettled by his odd request.
 
“Great” said Kakashi as his eyes crinkled and he grabbed her hand and started pulling her towards the training grounds.
 
She stumbled not at all ready for his forceful pull. However she righted herself keeping the dignity she had left, and stood tall. As she was about to rip her hand from his she felt his squeeze her hand. She wasn't sure if it was on purpose or not but she just continued to allow him to pull her along. As she realized how large his hands were compared to her own.
___________________________At Training Field_______________________________
 
“Ok I'm back with some help” she heard her the man who had been pulling her through the forest for 20 minutes.
 
“Finally I thought you had ditched us” said an overly loud voice, that she remembered from the hospital.
 
“Nope, I just got a cute medic Nin to help us” He told his students as he managed to wink at her without them noticing, and he still kept that stupid smile on.
 
Her face turned into a tomato, and she swiftly looked to the grass that covered the moist ground.
 
`O my god what did he just says?' nobody had made her flushed so much for a very long time. `Why can't I stop blushing!!' she screamed in her head.
 
“Ok boys now go at it but keep it friendly” He told his kids in a easy going was that seemed uncaring yet had the underlying meaning of `if you screw each other up too must I'll give you a real fight'
 
“Yea right” they said at the same time, as they slipped into their personal stances. And started t gathers their chakra for their fight.
 
“Now fight” he told them as he moved to stand next to her.
 
She looked on intently as the fight began and they both seemed to disappear.
 
I'm not so good at fight scenes so if anyone wants to write me one it would make me very happy ^_^
Ill try to update sooner but I'm really busy I'm a freshman with a lot of homework so yea.
 
By the way this is a redo because the other one's where crappy so please Review and tell me if you like it better.