Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Perfect Stranger (Itachi) [FINISHED] ❯ Who Are You? ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

My head snapped out of the spiraling thought(s) I almost entered in. I slightly turned my head to face Sasuke. After all, he was the only here. There, again, were the eyes of pity and sorrow. I glared at them as they bore to me.
 
“What? What is it?”
 
“Why are you mad at me?” Sasuke asked.
 
For a minute there, I saw his eyes soften up. Though it was for a moment, it reminded me of something I should have never had thought of. I shook my head; I was getting angry. I tried to control it. I harshly told him to back off and leave me alone. It angered him for some reason. Those eyes
 
“If you think that I'm weak then let's battle it out!” I yelled.
 
“Fine!”
 
We both jumped out from the center of the field and got into a defensive position. I sensed Naruto and Sakura come up. Their facial expressions was just what I thought they would be: confused, worried yet content. We attacked. I threw 3 shurikens at him. Of course he would dodge them, it was of the human instincts. Then kunais. Again, he dodged them.
 
That was it. It seemed like an endless cycle of throwing , what can be dodged and reflected back, shurikens and kunais. But I ended it. I started to do the handsign for this Jutsu called Chou Restraint but Kakashi stopped me. He didn't even care if he was late.
 
“That's enough,”
 
I harshly jerked away from him. I'm getting mad but I'm controlling it. Sakura came running from behind the tree that she was cowardly hiding behind. Some ninja; hiding behind a tree. Embarrassing. My head snapped up as a small shuriken slid passed me and hit the tree in front of me. It slit my cheek and a think red line formed only my cheek. I quickly turned my head. 2 figures stood about 6 yards away from us. Both wore a black cloak that had red clouds covering them and straw hats.
 
“Come with us, Naomi.”
 
I know them. Or at least, I know what or who they want. They want me.
 
One of the figure threw his hat down on the ground. His eyes held the Sharingan. He looked like Sasuke. Itachi Uchiha. He was the one who killed or wiped out the Uchiha Clan or at least almost did. I looked at Sasuke. His eyes They were mad… with revenge. He wasn't ready and he knew that too. But still… his eyes were terrible hungry for revenge.
 
“No Sasuke. Now isn't the time…” I said
 
He turned to face me but ever so slightly. I shook my head. It was too soon. Kakashi stepped between us and the intruders. He lifted his headband up to reveal his Sharingan too. If Kakashi thinks he can protect all four of us, then he must be drunk or on something.
 
“So you've finally come, Itachi”