Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Unbinding the Contract ❯ Under One Roof ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Unbinding the Contract
 
Author: ice krystahl- chan who loves everybody!
 
Pairings: SasuNaru and a whole lot of cameo appearances.
 
Warnings: shounen-ai! That means boy/boy! If you don't like it, then don't read it.
 
Author's notes: This is now chapter 4, so pretty please, make ice- chan happy again and review her work? Oh, ice is sorry too cos it took her long enough. She was just busy, preparing a seminar for a bunch of creeps, doing a sort of newspaper for a class and just stressing herself out. Anyway, here it is, and please read and review! YOSH!
-------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----
 
SCENE 4: Under one Roof
 
“Heheh. Welcome home, lover boys!”
 
Naruto was about to make some smart-assed comment about pulling some guy's tongue and making a knot out of it, but the words died on his mouth as he took in the view of the room. The walls of the room were draped with red silk and the lights were a soft yellow, almost turning his hair a golden shade. A bed, still covered with silk of varying shades of red, was standing smack in the middle of the room, with swatches of ultra soft cloth flowing from above and cascading down towards the end of the bed. Naruto shook his head softly, hardly believing his eyes. His own stuffs are scattered here and about, but he could tell something was definitely wrong here… although he couldn't quite put his finger on it.
 
Beside him, Sasuke was frowning slightly. He walked slowly in the direction of the wall, lightly running his fingertips on the wall and feeling the red silk.
 
“Like it, Uchiha?” Shino asked, saying his first words of the day.
 
Sasuke snorted and removed his hand from the wall. “Are you kidding? This room looks like as if it came straight from the pages of that perverted magazine of Kakashi- sensei's.”
 
Naruto gasped out loud. Hell yeah! That's what was bothering him! His new room looked like a brothel! Red silk walls, sexy yellow lights and a huge bed all suggested the same thing. And he didn't like it. Hell, he hated it! How could he sleep, when his room looked like this and made him think of Harlem nights and bath houses? Not to mention that it reminded him of a certain black- haired boy, with his lithe body and warm hands and lips that he almost kissed a while ago…
 
HUH?! NO! Why would I be reminded of that stupid Sasuke?! It's not like he's really my boyfriend, is he? Naruto asked himself hatefully, but two red blotches were appearing in his face.
 
“Well, that was the idea, anyway.” Kiba said while petting his dog. Akamaru purred contentedly. “It was our strict orders.”
 
Sasuke frowned even more. “And whose stupid order was that?”
 
“Can't tell.”
 
“Wait, somebody ordered you to make my new room looking like this?” Naruto asked confusedly. Somebody must really hate him up there.
 
“Yeah, yeah, I told you that already. But that's not the important thing now, is it?” Kiba asked, plopping his butt on the bed. Shino followed suit, and sat next to the dog-loving guy.
 
“He is correct. Uchiha Sasuke, is it true that you and Naruto are getting married?”
 
Sasuke reeled back. First Neji and Shikamaru, and now Kiba and Shino? What was happening here? Their little charade was not supposed to be known by these people! Sasuke started to feel a throbbing sensation in is head. When he woke up this morning, he expected nothing out of the ordinary. He was to do a mission, get done with it, go home, sleep and repeat the same routine tomorrow, the next day and for the rest of his life. What he didn't expect an ancient scroll, a proposal to his rival, and everybody knowing about it!
 
“The great Uchiha, silent and no retorts? It must be true then. Uchiha and Naruto are getting married! Then this place is just perfect. It will be your own love nest.” Kiba punctuated his statement with a loud and booming laugh. Uncharacteristically, Shino laughed along with him.
 
Naruto fumed inwardly. “Kiba, I'm gonna throw your sorry ass out if you didn't shut up!”
 
“Why fart boy? My ass bothering you?”
 
“As if I care about your wrinkly, flat ass, wet dog!”
 
“Wrinkly, flat ass?! I do NOT have a wrinkly flat ass! Maybe it's your boyfriend who has one.”
 
“Sasuke doesn't have a wrinkly flat ass!”
 
“Oh yes he does!”
 
“Oh no he doesn't!”
 
“Oh yes he does, I say!”
 
“Oh no he doesn't, I say!”
 
“What makes you say that…? AHA!” Kiba yelled suddenly, as realization dawned on him. “You already saw Sasuke's ass!”
 
“WHAT?! N-no! I haven't seen it yet… I mean, I-I haven't seen… it at a-all! No!” Naruto spluttered, flushing dark red in the face. Even Sasuke was blushing.
 
“Total moron.”
 
At this point, Kiba started jumping in the bed, doing a sort of victory dance. He twirled Akamaru around, and managed to kick Shino thrice in the back of his head. Naruto, who was still flushed dark red, decided it was cool to jump around the bed too. The blond- haired boy raced to the bed and flailed his arms, accidentally knocking Shino's sunglasses off his face. It was followed by a roar of laughter, as if there were no arguments between the lot of them a while ago. The ruckus was deafening. At least to one boy in particular.
 
Sasuke sighed in resignation. This is proving to be a long, long day.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -
 
 
After jumping on the bed, and nearly tearing it down, the blond- haired boy and Kiba formally announced that they were ransacking the Uchiha kitchen.
 
“Ne, Sasuke, what kind of food have you got?” Naruto asked, petting his growling stomach. “I totally forgot we haven't eaten yet.”
 
“Yeah, and we did you guys a favor, too, so you'd better feed me and Akamaru and Shino as well.” Kiba added, walking straight in the direction of the kitchen.
 
Shino just nodded his assent.
 
Sasuke was ready to pull his bright black hair out. “What makes you think I have food for all of you? Go and buy yourselves some food, I won't let you touch my kitchen.”
 
Naruto and Kiba blinked. Sasuke must be joking.
 
“C'mon, Sasuke- chan, I saw your pantry a while ago, and the place was literally bursting with so many food.”
 
“So? You can starve to death for all I care, but no one touches my food.” Sasuke firmly said, crossing his arms across his wide chest, and stood at the door of the kitchen, glaring menacingly.
 
Kiba and Naruto started to huff and puff, but to no avail. Sasuke remained there standing, glaring his eyes off at the two of them and the two withdrew for a while. Kiba started elbowing Naruto.
 
“Ouch. Stop it!”
 
“Hey Naruto, wanna bet on something?” the dog- lover whispered.
 
“Huh? What?”
 
“If you find a way to let Uchiha give us some of his food, then I won't tell anybody you'll be marrying a guy who has a wrinkly flat ass.”
 
Naruto growled in time with his stomach. He raised his fist in the air. “What kind of a stupid bet is that?!”
 
Kiba grinned sheepishly. “Okay, okay, so what do you want?”
 
Naruto thought about it for a while, and said, “If I persuade Sasuke to let us eat some of his food, then you'll do whatever I say. If I don't, then I'll do whatever you say. Deal?” He put out his hand and Kiba shook it.
 
Naruto smiled wickedly. Kiba is so gonna lose. He'll think of the perfect punishment for him, but he'll deal with later. It's time to get back at old, prude Sasuke. Long before Sasuke knew what hit him, he, the great Uzumaki Naruto will eat the great Uchiha's food.
 
He prepared himself for a minute or two, and approached his target. He tapped Sasuke's shoulder, and when the boy turned to look at him, he batted his eyelashes and threw his arms around the surprised Uchiha, just like what he did earlier. When he spoke, it came out in a sensual groan. “O-ne- gai, Sasuke- chan?
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -
 
Sasuke felt his pulse quicken once more.
 
He was suddenly reminded of Sakura and Ino. There was a time when he was walking along Konoha, alone, when he happened to pass by the two in front of a flower shop. They were gabbing as usual and when they noticed him, he gave them an unusual quick raise of the eyebrows to acknowledge their presence.
 
The reaction was not quite Sasuke expected.
 
As though possessed by demons possessed still by demons, the pink- haired girl and the blonde started to speak in tongues. Sasuke could hardly understand the gibberish gushing out from both girls' lips. They were even experiencing hyperventilation, as though they had just ran a hundred thousand mile marathon race. It was so frightening that Sasuke was sure the thick green pea soup barfing is just around the corner. Needless to say, it was quite the last time Sasuke ever acknowledged their presence again.
 
He wasn't sure what was happening to them then. But that was a long time ago. As hard as it is for a proclaimed genius to admit, the tables were turned. He was now the one doing the hyperventilating, and gibbering.
 
“N-nno… You… ccan't…”
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -
 
Naruto gritted his teeth. Sasuke is so hard!
 
The blond- haired boy blushed as he realized what he just thought about now. He shook his head mentally, and tried to focus on his current activity. His stomach was now mercilessly torturing him, and he had to do something fast if he wanted it to stop.
 
He tightened his grip around Sasuke's shoulders, and aligned their bodies, pressing harder against the other boy's. Naruto tried to ignore the tingle that went up his spine. When he spoke again, his voice came out naturally high and breathless.
 
“Please, Sasuke, let me eat it?”
 
Naruto didn't hear Kiba and Shino gulp, nor did he saw them sweating…
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -
 
Sasuke blinked. Sure Naruto- chan, you can eat it. And can you do the sucking, too. I hear my lollipop is really delicious. The salesman in the store where I bought it says so. Licking it might be a good idea too...
 
His hands started to shake. Damn, he felt as though his whole world was shaking. Sasuke is having a hard time figuring out what why a simple question and soft touches was making him uncharacteristically crazy. He was glad that ninja combats weren't this hard, or else he might not have made it alive. If this isn't torture, then he didn't know what is.
 
Sasuke noticed he was having a hard time resisting those blue eyes too. He was surprised to find himself drowning in those azure orbs, and he longed to see them much, much more closely. He started to lean in unconsciously.
 
Sasuke didn't notice Kiba's flushed face and Shino's erratic breathing. The two were avoiding each other's eyes.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -
 
Naruto was having the same problem. He felt drawn to Sasuke somehow, and he didn't mind him leaning even closer. He gripped Sasuke's neck tighter, almost desperately now, and unconsciously licked his dry lips.
 
Sasuke's breath was hot on his face.
 
He smelled of cinnamon and sweet apples, and his stomach even growled some more. But Naruto was much pre- occupied right now, and when he thought about it, cinnamon and apples were not really his favorite foods, and maybe he can deal with Sasuke's scent much more longer.
 
If he moved his body against the other boy's, there was friction.
 
And then, there was chemistry.
 
The chemistry between them was so strong, Naruto was shocked there wasn't electricity and sparks emanating from them. His breathing labored, he wondered what'll happen next.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -
 
Sasuke's defenses were slowly crumbling away into nothing. If someone here had a mallet and an anvil, and threatened to crush his testicles and lay it on asphalt, maybe he could admit that he wanted to kiss the kitsune right now, real badly. It was as Naruto had said earlier in the forest. It wasn't as if they hadn't done this back then.
 
Shaking hands snaked their way across the blond boy's waist, and if it was even possible, pressed their bodies some more.
 
Those blue orbs are really close right now, and Sasuke ended up pretending that a mallet was shaking malevolently in his face.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -
 
Kiba could hardly believe his eyes. He was almost sure that both Sasuke and Naruto were possessed. A while ago, they were just bantering and moments later, here they are, clinging desperately to each other as if expecting the whole house to turn into water, and drown them alive.
 
And maybe they weren't possessed at all. The news about them is actually true. He thought it was a hoax, but the evidence was right in front his eyes.
 
And hell, what an evidence.
 
He couldn't believe his ears when he first heard Naruto purr. At first he thought that Naruto was being desperate for food, and went on desperate measures. But right now, he can't deny that this wasn't pretend. He was ashamed to say it, but he liked what he was seeing. He felt… excited. A flushed face and panting just by watching two guys get it on is not exactly what you call normal, right?
 
Kiba shook his mane softly, stroking Akamaru's fur. “What do you think, boy? Think they'll gonna kiss?”
 
Shino choked; Akamaru yelped.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -
 
Sasuke and Naruto stood with their hands around each other, bodies closely pressed. Their noses were a half inch away, and somewhere in the background, Kiba was tempted to just push them together.
 
Every second that went by almost felt an eternity. Naruto was so close now that Sasuke could count each eyelash. He felt the wheels of his brain slowly turn, and realize that this was their second attempt at kissing that day.
 
If I kissed Naruto now, then there wouldn't be a next one. This is just one sick cycle. Would I want to go through this agony again? Dammit Uchiha, just move it.
 
Sasuke let out the breath he was holding slowly, and tilted his head a bit. He wetted his lips one last time and closed his eyes…
 
Naruto followed suit and closed his eyes as well…
 
Kiba and Shino leaned forward, their breaths catching at their throat.
 
….
 
….
 
….
 
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! My dear boy! I cannot believe it! YOU ARE KISSING SASUKE ALREADY?! But you are not even married!” Iruka shouted, highly disbelieving his eyes. He was with Kakashi, who was smiling widely, and was busy patting Iruka's shoulder.
 
Sasuke, Naruto, Shino, Kiba and Akamaru all jumped in fright. All of them were breathing heavily, and Naruto was clutching at his chest.
 
“I-Iruka- sensei? K-Kakashi- sensei?” he asked weakly.
 
His almost adoptive father was now bawling at Kakashi's shoulder.
 
“I told you it wasn't a good idea to let them live together!” Iruka half- yelled, half- cried to the taller man. Kakashi was still patting the other man's shoulder and was grinning widely at Sasuke and Naruto.
 
“They are sixteen after all, Iruka! And let's just be glad that they were just kissing, and not drilling each other down!”
 
The four young men paled visibly. Iruka just cried even louder. Kakashi merely laughed his head off, and scratched his hair.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -
 
After a long dose of:
 
“YOU GAVE US ALL HEART ATTACKS!”
 
“Arf!”
 
“This is my house. KNOCK before entering.”
 
“Iruka- sensei, stop crying please! Sasuke and I weren't kissing! We were just uh, doing a remake of the scene we watched in the television… Sasuke has a colored one, you know.”
 
“Hn.”
 
“Jiraiya is really talented in these matters. Why don't you ask him, Naruto? Sasuke?”
 
“SHUT UP KAKASHI- SENSEI!”
 
Finally, they all retreated to the Uchiha mansion living room, all of them sipping their teas and glaring at Kakashi.
 
“Anyway, Iruka- sensei, what brings the two of you here?” Sasuke asked.
 
The man sighed. “Well, the Godaime had this idea that the two of you need proper guidance while living together.”
 
Naruto let out an indignant sputter of protest. “WHAT? But we're already sixteen, we don't need guidance anymore.”
 
“Well, that was what I thought too, so I told the Fifth that I'll go look for myself if the two of you will actually needing guidance.” Iruka stopped as tears sprang to his eyes once again. “But Naruto, I now know that I am wrong. You and your boyfriend clearly need guidance.”
 
Kakashi fought the urge to run home and haul all his precious novels straight here at Sasuke's house. That's about all the guidance they'll need, in his opinion.
 
“When you say guidance, what the hell does it mean?” Sasuke asked aggressively.
 
Iruka looked at Kakashi first before answering unsteadily.
 
“Well… I know you boys er, would not like this, but the Godaime thought maybe another person around the house will do…”
 
“WHAT?” Sasuke and Naruto chorused.
 
“It's alright boys. This person is someone you know. And that person will just be here till your wedding day.”
 
“And who might this person be?” Naruto asked, a heavy frown marring his kitsune-like features.
 
“That would be me.” came a voice from the door.
 
 
T.b.c.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -
 
Author's note… Again.
 
Praise God for coffees and laptops! I finally finished this chapter. It was the hardest ever. I had to create the right mood before I was able to write. I think I had burnout from my finals week.
Well, well, well, another cliffhanger! I am sooo bad. But I have a pretty good idea who I want to be the mysterious teacher/ guidance. Heh. Can you guess?